Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It works amazing. It is quick. There is no excuse not to. If you cant do 10 full, do 10 on your knees, I guarantee in a week 10 full ones will be no problem.

I did this then upped to 20/hr and so on. Every time I went to the bathroom at work I would throw paper towels under my hands and do them real quick haha. Might be a bit weird, but it works.

Do 10 with me now!

reuben36

Worshipped Member
Media
Downtown Nashville (Tennessee, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It works amazing. It is quick. There is no excuse not to. If you cant do 10 full, do 10 on your knees, I guarantee in a week 10 full ones will be no problem.

I did this then upped to 20/hr and so on. Every time I went to the bathroom at work I would throw paper towels under my hands and do them real quick haha. Might be a bit weird, but it works.

Do 10 with me now!
Yes it does work @somethingidk

Reactions: somethingidk

somethingidk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to see some people down lol. I started this a few years back and before I knew it, I would have ~500 pushups done a day while at work.
It was the beginning of a healthier life style for me :)

Did my push-ups with my work out , but this def is a cool idea! It will def help put on mass and build strength !

Reactions: somethingidk

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anything that doesn't cause injury is better than doing nothing. For non-exercisers, taking the stairs instead of elevator, adding a few crunches and some pushups is a great (and very simple) start. And it's really habit-forming to get and stay in good shape.

somethingidk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anything that doesn't cause injury is better than doing nothing. For non-exercisers, taking the stairs instead of elevator, adding a few crunches and some pushups is a great (and very simple) start. And it's really habit-forming to get and stay in good shape.
Exactly! Thanks

Reactions: Cm4hjl and reuben36

Umm...well it is excercise
I'm aware. My question for more pointed at those who perform a regular and thorough chest workout as part of their weightlifting regimen. Will this cause overtraining or perhaps fatigue on chest days? Should it be skipped on chest days? Has anyone found that it actually helped chest development or facilitated and increase in the amount of weight you can lift during subsequent chest workouts or potentially lessen your ability to lift?