do 100% gay men let women give them blowjobs?

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL I have once or twice, but the skill levels just aren't there. I felt like I might as well just put my cock in a bucket of warm pudding and swish it around a bit. And the only handjob I ever got from a woman just irritated me and made me want to go "here, this is how you do it!".

I'm sure there are some very talented women out there, but when you're used to guys, even the best can't even come close. (granted I'm guessing that the best pussy eaters are probably women for the same reason).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do 100% gay men let women give them blowjobs?
==========================
it needed asking.

but, pissiness aside, how many '100%ers' have had experience with women? and why?:smile:

:rolleyes:Why even do that? I just like going out shopping with the girlfriends and wives of these straight men. :smile:

:biggrin1:Yeah. I get tired of the gay guys asking "straight guys, would they mind getting a blow job from a gay guy?" type questions, also.
:biggrin1:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it needed asking.

but, pissiness aside, how many '100%ers' have had experience with women? and why?

Genius! this is the question that should be asked when people ask if straight guys let men blow them...

I guess because I've had enjoyable sex with women, that makes me a non-100% gay. It doesn't gross me out or anything and i appreciate female sexuality... (truth is I believe that I am probably female in my soul and I am here now trying to experience what being male is (I guess I had to be gay because I couldn't give up cock for a whole lifetme... LOL)

I don't even really let many guys blow me... I'm a sucker. so I can't thing of a situation where I would let a woman blow me.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe if I were really drunk and already naked[ish].

I've made out with a few women in the past, and got really touchy with an old friend of mine when we were much younger.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it needed asking.

:wink:

but, pissiness aside, how many '100%ers' have had experience with women? and why?

That's an interesting question. With past social pressures, I'd imagine a significant part of the older generation of gays got started dating women in high school, to conform, until they came out. Some of that must have led to sex.

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I had sex with women, but after the first time when I was trying to figure out what my sexuality was, after that there wasn't any pleasure in it for me directly. I took some pleasure in pleasing them but I really didn't have any interest in them sexually. I did care about them as people.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:wink:

That's an interesting question. With past social pressures, I'd imagine a significant part of the older generation of gays got started dating women in high school, to conform, until they came out. Some of that must have led to sex.
actually that was more what i was thinking about.
the assumption of friends/family that you're straight must confuse a lot of gay teens. then there's a lot of people out there telling you it's unnatural or sinful to be gay, which might cause some to try to be straight.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL I have once or twice, but the skill levels just aren't there. I felt like I might as well just put my cock in a bucket of warm pudding and swish it around a bit. And the only handjob I ever got from a woman just irritated me and made me want to go "here, this is how you do it!".

I'm sure there are some very talented women out there, but when you're used to guys, even the best can't even come close. (granted I'm guessing that the best pussy eaters are probably women for the same reason).

OK now I want to ask how does one give a blowjob or handjob like a man would like? Is there a thread on this already?