Do 8 to 9 inchers also want to be bigger?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know how many guys with 5 to 6 inches would love to be bigger, say 7 to 8 inches. How many guys here who are already over 8 inches feel the same relative to the even bigger cocks of 9.5, 10 and 11? Do some of you 8 and 9 inchers also feel small by comparison? Can't imagine it myself, but I guess there must be one or two who won't be satisfied. In the same way I'd like to be 8, hell, even just over 7. Or have you all reached the threshold where you have exactly the size that makes you feel massive enough? Or if it's not length and you already have a girth of 6 or over, are you a little unhappy with that and wish for a 7 girth? When you're 8.5 inches and 6.25 girth, do you still worry that your girlfriend might eventually see someone bigger or perhaps has already?

In a nutshell, is it possible that the guy with an 8 x 6 or 9 x 6.5 can actually still experience that inferior feeling to others just like the guy with the 5 to 6 inches?

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Not that important if you're satisfied with the rest of your body. Besides, I've experienced guys larger than me that can't keep it up much less perform.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have already stated in previous post a few years ago that I would like an extra inch in length. In view of my girth, I guess a bit more there would also be appropriate and proper.

JustD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my english wrighting is very bad :(

i am actualy obsessed about a bigger one. i am 7,5x6(almost6)

I dont know what you cal it in english, but a person who dont eat, and stil is thin:)

I am totaly fuckt up:(

:)

J

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my whole adult life I have never desired to be bigger - - either way. It may have something to do with the fact that I have never seen a cock as big as my own in the flesh. I have seen pix but you (as a rule) kinda wonder about some of those.

Gramps

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im about 8 bone pressed, and I wouldnt want to be any longer. I have a lot of trouble with most women as it is. Long enough to be impressive, and maybe a tad too long for me to enjoy some vigorous thrusting in most positions. To me, any longer would be less fun.