Do 8 to 9 inchers also want to be bigger?

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to be bigger sometimes. Maybe 10"-11". I'm also 6'2" and weigh 180-90 on average. So I think it looks average on me. But I would like to have that bigger feeling sometimes.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that for a lot of ppl, dick size is not only to satisfy women... its how we measure how MACHO we are... i think most men think that the bigger their penis is, the more masculine they are so its totally possible for even 12 inchers to want more... everybody wants to be unique, the sensation of power u get from having a big cock is pretty satisfactory ... hell i think i can confess that i would like having a cock so big that if a girl tells me its too big to fuck her i wouldnt feel bad cus i didnt fuck her, i would be totally happy cus my cock is huge = i am more man than all other men....

buuuuuuut we have to be happy with what we have.. cus is not gonna change :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't need any more. Last night as we made love my gf said "that feels sensational". :smile:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would like to be bigger sometimes. Maybe 10"-11". I'm also 6'2" and weigh 180-90 on average. So I think it looks average on me. But I would like to have that bigger feeling sometimes.

That badboy looks anything but average, man!

But yeah, i wouldnt mind being 10" somedays, mostly for the bragging rights. But I do have plenty already.

D

deleted110426

I wouldn't mind an extra inch in both the length and girth deparments

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that for a lot of ppl, dick size is not only to satisfy women... its how we measure how MACHO we are... i think most men think that the bigger their penis is, the more masculine they are so its totally possible for even 12 inchers to want more... everybody wants to be unique, the sensation of power u get from having a big cock is pretty satisfactory ... hell i think i can confess that i would like having a cock so big that if a girl tells me its too big to fuck her i wouldnt feel bad cus i didnt fuck her, i would be totally happy cus my cock is huge = i am more man than all other men....

buuuuuuut we have to be happy with what we have.. cus is not gonna change :biggrin1:

Good post. And I think you nailed exactly why the big cock obsession exists within men. If you're told you're too big to fuck her, it would be a hell of an ego boost, and a sexual buzz to see her face like > :eek:. and to see her trying to stuff it in her mouth. BUT, you can only be told that so many times before you start to think " shit, I'm never gonna get laid at this rate. Someone hand me the knife, I'm going in! " :biggrin1:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think I've ever felt small mainly because I've always had a very positive reaction but i have occasionaly thought it would be nice to be a little bigger.
It's more pshycological. As someone who has somtimes lacked confidence it always been good to know that in one important area i beat the majority of guys I come into contact with.

timmy o'tool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am happy with my length but wouldnt mind a bit more girth, to fit with the 8 inch length.

Its probably a touch of body dismorphia as i still see it as being small when i know its really not. But i just see it and think, other guys cant be smaller than this. It makes so little sense but who said it had too.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good post. And I think you nailed exactly why the big cock obsession exists within men. If you're told you're too big to fuck her, it would be a hell of an ego boost, and a sexual buzz to see her face like > :eek:. and to see her trying to stuff it in her mouth. BUT, you can only be told that so many times before you start to think " shit, I'm never gonna get laid at this rate. Someone hand me the knife, I'm going in! " :biggrin1:
It's only happened to me a few times where it's been absolutely impossible to get in. Due to girth not length. You are right, it's damn frustrating, but it wasn't an ego boost. I felt more like a freak, than some kind of 'big bull'.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which begs the question if it hasn't already been asked on here, who here has actually been refused a fuck by a woman based on their size?

I've been refused because of my size. I was dating this super cute and cool girl who told me she had this huge crush on me all through high school. It was great until it came to the intimate part. She tried her best, but couldn't do it. She stopped seeing me after that. :(

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously some guys want to be bigger no matter what, but personally I don't desire a larger size. Sure, I've had the occasional fantasy (while horny) of being bigger, and girls writhing in pleasure upon seeing/working it. But I know that in reality being any bigger would be unlikely to be advantageous (not to insult the ladies who prefer larger).

I'm already bigger than over 99% of adult males at 8.25" L x 6" G. That's volume wise, well over twice the size of the majority of men (according to the latest studies). Many women could take larger than me (although for some it may take many weeks of practice), but being larger would inevitably decrease the number.

Additional Info (you may skip the rest of this):

What many people don't realize is that the majority of men are below average in size. The small minority of men that are much larger than typical throw the numbers off. Any clinically done study (were they actually measure the penis), has come up with average numbers of less than 6" length (an average which is larger than the majority of men, as I explained earlier).

One of the studies showing the largest average size (of 5.877 " L) found the commonly believed typical size of 6" is actually in the 70th percentile. We're talking a fraction of an inch here, but reality is that for the vast majority of men there is a variation of less than 1" length and less than 1/2" girth.

Less than 1% are over 8 inches in length, and that doesn't count a combination of length and girth which would bring the percentage down a lot more (although there is likely some correlation between length and width). If you look at this worldwide there would be tens of millions of men my size or larger (although way less than 1 in 100 men), explaining how a site like this has a feasible purpose.