Do 8 to 9 inchers also want to be bigger?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shit im gettin over 1,000 bucks back from taxes this year...im not complaining

hondarx1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6ft 2in tall and skinny as a rail and I have been told that I look huge.I'm 8x6 and wish I had 10x7 or 10x8

D

deleted254523

I'd love to be 12 inches long and 9 around.

8,5 by 6

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The really more important (competive?) measure, would be how many children one can responsibly bring into the world, via a proper family. Those who welcome their families to grow "traditionally very large," contribute so much more to the numbers of people that can then experience life, and to the human race, than those who merely pass on their genes to be "well-endowed." So size, as they like to claim, actually isn't quite everything. (But it helps, we would presume?)

What's the use of having an impressive "fire hose" or to be "hung like a horse," if it doesn't really do much to naturally grow families, so that all the more people may experience life? Yeah, it sounds like there's something to being "big" and more "filling," which may enhance sexual enjoyment, provided that love and all that is there too, but presumably, that only works to a point, although just how big it can be, before it becomes "too big," isn't very clear. Actually, the human body is rather adaptable and flexible, so such vague things are likely hard to define anyway.

HungFunNYC

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you know, no one has ever really complained I am too big, although deepthroating during oral sex is sometimes impossible for some of my partners...

I am content with what I have, for sure... I certainly can think of things I'd improve about myself before my dick, but at the same time, sure, being bigger wouldn't be a bad thing in my book.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
INteresting thread,

I have similar thread 'stiff comp' and my thing is more with proportions as I have seen the most beautiful members, some only 7 in and other 10+ inches, but proportions make big difference.

Great thread keep up the good work and posts.
Lucky, Son, Bris, et all too many to mention. are sexy as they are already.

Cupo

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
I love my 8.5 cock and have no desire to be bigger. I'm almost always bigger than my boyfriends but when I do have sex with a guy that is bigger than me (even though it is rare) I find it exciting and I'm not the least bit jealous. Can also stay hard as long as I want and many of the guys I've had sex with that had giant cocks couldn't keep it hard at all.

MattM8"

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always want to be bigger, most of the time I can't help but feel that I have a below average cock.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
probably, but unless you guys are over 30 you have nothing to worry about cuz that's when ur penis stops growing. i'm 8 inches and my ex was 9 but it never made me feel inferior. personally when i bottom gimme a good ole' 5 or 6 incher, i hate big penises, they're painful

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am only just in the scale of this poll at 8.25"x6" so yes I do wish It was bigger. I think that whatever you have got it will never be enough.
cirus.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I happy with my size. Long enough and definitely thick enough. (As far as I'm concerned, it's all about girth.)

Now, if only my dick could stay hard long enough to fuck for more than a minute or two. (Getting old sux!!!)

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Weird, how most of the bigger members (10+) haven't commented on this thread, It would be interesting to see what they think about this.

On my part, I'm 8" on a good day and 5.5" to 6" around, and I certainly wouldnt mind being bigger, up to 10x7 :p~~~

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would I want more inches in any direction? Absolutely not. Admittedly, from a visual perspective, even bigger may look more interesting. However, practically speaking, experience has taught me that when it gets too big, all it does it scare off or hurt some potential partners. Even if you manage to have sex once, it's difficult for people to imagine taking that all the time, every day. I'm thrilled for what I have and would feel ungrateful to want anything more.

Reactions: JockFull

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to know what it'd be like to be really thick.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know how many guys with 5 to 6 inches would love to be bigger, say 7 to 8 inches. How many guys here who are already over 8 inches feel the same relative to the even bigger cocks of 9.5, 10 and 11? Do some of you 8 and 9 inchers also feel small by comparison? Can't imagine it myself, but I guess there must be one or two who won't be satisfied. In the same way I'd like to be 8, hell, even just over 7. Or have you all reached the threshold where you have exactly the size that makes you feel massive enough? Or if it's not length and you already have a girth of 6 or over, are you a little unhappy with that and wish for a 7 girth? When you're 8.5 inches and 6.25 girth, do you still worry that your girlfriend might eventually see someone bigger or perhaps has already?

In a nutshell, is it possible that the guy with an 8 x 6 or 9 x 6.5 can actually still experience that inferior feeling to others just like the guy with the 5 to 6 inches?

As silly as it sounds, I'm just over the 8 inch mark, yet sometimes I wish I was nine inches long. And in thickness I'm 5.8-5.9 inches around, yet sometimes, I feel upset cause I'm not 6.1 inches around, so silly and almost insignificant difference, but just being honest. I know it's pretty vain, i know, I am flawed.:cool: