Do 8 to 9 inchers also want to be bigger?

D

deleted136887

I would like my cock to be twice as long as it is.

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's true. I have well over 8 inches, on top, and have pumped to 9, but I want it thicker. I think that is more important. I am a bit over 5 inches around, and after pumping a good 5.5, maybe more, but it seems slender for the length. In the tube is 6.3 at the base, sure wish it was that normally! I don't think it is neccessary really to have more than 8 inches, cuz the vagina isnt much longer than that, but thickness sure would be nice. Plus as mathematicians can tell you the ratio of girth varies by the square of the proportion so actually a 6 inch cock with 6 inches around, (which isn't that uncommon) is as big as mine is normally.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been thinking about this a lot...still feel the same way...being a foot long would just be the most incredible thing ever. or if i could CONTROL it...thatd be optimal. not that im disappointed with what i have

Rocco8

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Too many times I've scraped my lover's cervix... I know that I'm already pushing her limits with my 7 7/8".

When an earlier girlfriend joked that I'd fucked her up to her liver, I realized that there's a downside to size.

That's when I discovered the merits of the position that minimizes the liver-scraper risk: to fuck your liver with her legs together, you on top but with your legs outside hers.

With a long and thick cock, you still get good penetration but not too much, and the added benefit of pushing your cock against her mins and, beneath it, her clit.

Most women adore this position and come effortlessly when fucked steadily this way.

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Too many times I've scraped my lover's cervix... I know that I'm already pushing her limits with my 7 7/8".

When an earlier girlfriend joked that I'd fucked her up to her liver, I realized that there's a downside to size.

That's when I discovered the merits of the position that minimizes the liver-scraper risk: to fuck your liver with her legs together, you on top but with your legs outside hers.

With a long and thick cock, you still get good penetration but not too much, and the added benefit of pushing your cock against her mins and, beneath it, her clit.

Most women adore this position and come effortlessly when fucked steadily this way.
Spoken like the true expert that you are. Absolutely right.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vitamins, you look pretty great just the way you are.

You're so nice :)

Wouldn't such a huge one be sooooooooooooo much fun though!!!!!! :D

I'm seriously swelling right now thinking about the added size :)

Reactions: drambone2001

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES, I've always wanted to be 16" longer and around 6" more girth then I could be 2' x 1'. It would be just short of dragging on the ground and for once and for all I could shut down all the the do (reality + dream) length cocks really exist. I could also say how much as a straight guy I've always dreamed of having a gay cocksucker