Do Afro-Americans perform cunnilingus? Because African men don't

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I've been living in Africa for many years now. I often speak with my black male friends about sex, and have found that they never eat pussy. They consider it to be dirty.

Likewise, when I eat out African girls, they often tell me that they've never experienced this, and that black men don't perform this act.

So both sides seem to confirm this.

Now my question is: do African-American men, in general, love to eat pussy? Or don't they either? Is there a cultural difference between African and Afro-American men with regards to oral sex?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm an African man. I do.

I don't have sex with anyone I meet in Africa, specifically Zimbabwe (where I'm from) or South Africa (where I frequent) because the HIV/AIDS rate is so high.

As for cultural differences...that goes without saying. Firstly, Africa is made up of 54 distinct countries and 4 or 5 times more different distinct cultural groups. African culture isn't monolithic, just like Africa isn't a single country. So the first question you gotta ask is "do all African cultures view oral sex the same way?"

Next question?

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hee hee. I was waiting (hoping) for you to turn up here sbat :)

Wait...was this a setup? Crap, I fell for it!:tongue:

Or were you waiting for a graphic description of how I like to get my girl wet with my mouth?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait...was this a setup? Crap, I fell for it!:tongue:

Or were you waiting for a graphic description of how I like to get my girl wet with my mouth?

I wasn't the OP, but I was waiting for you to turn up and smash his theory into pieces :smile: I'm not a fan of statements that refer to 'all [insert any group you like here]' and had a feeling you might be able to disprove the 'all' that was implied by the OP.

Graphic descriptions are always nice though :smile:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been living in Missouri for many years now. I often speak with my white male friends about sex, and have found that they never eat pussy. They consider it to be dirty.

Likewise, when I eat out American girls, they often tell me that they've never experienced this, and that white men don't perform this act.

There, made some changes to reflect my experience.:biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've been living in Africa for many years now. I often speak with my black male friends about sex, and have found that they never eat pussy. They consider it to be dirty.

Likewise, when I eat out African girls, they often tell me that they've never experienced this, and that black men don't perform this act.

Now my question is: do African-American men, in general, love to eat pussy? Or don't they either? Is there a cultural difference between African and Afro-American men with regards to oral sex?

OP is a bit of a troll, especially when it comes to preaching about his African expereinces. Also a bit, um, elastic with the truth when it comes to where he lives / lived and when.

On Dec 9 2009:

Well, I just came back from a year in Central Africa. And it's true for men too. Once you've been black, it's hard to go back.

On May 14 2009:

I'm a white man. I have just returned from a very long stay in Central Africa. And yes, I have had great, spontaneous, joyous sex there. Many times, with many beautiful women.

Upon my return here in Europe, I noticed that white women look very differently at me now once they know I've lived in Africa.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lot's of spontaneous sex with multiple women you've met in Central Africa? Been to a doctor lately? AIDS rates approaching 1 in 3 adults is no joke

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
OP is a bit of a troll, especially when it comes to preaching about his African expereinces. Also a bit, um, elastic with the truth when it comes to where he lives / lived and when.

On Dec 9 2009:

On May 14 2009:

On Dec 9 2009:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnschlong

Well, I just came back from a year in Central Africa. And it's true for men too. Once you've been black, it's hard to go back.

On May 14 2009:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnschlong

I'm a white man. I have just returned from a very long stay in Central Africa. And yes, I have had great, spontaneous, joyous sex there. Many times, with many beautiful women.

Upon my return here in Europe, I noticed that white women look very differently at me now once they know I've lived in Africa.

Well thanks for confirming the fact that I've written here before that I've lived in Africa for a very long time.

I'm in Europe now for an 11 day stay, after which I return to Cameroon and Congo.

Thx, ManlyBanisters, as you've so nicely illustrated, I always tell the truth.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Lot's of spontaneous sex with multiple women you've met in Central Africa? Been to a doctor lately? AIDS rates approaching 1 in 3 adults is no joke

The HIV rate for the countries I stay in on a regular basis is, on average, below 5%.

Gabon: 8%
Cameroon: 5%
Republic of Congo: 3%
Democratic Republic of Congo: 2%
Central African Republic: 6%
Angola: 3%
Rwanda: 2%

Add to this the fact that I often use a condom, and I don't really see the problem.

Last edited:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media

By the way, as an educated African you should know that there's no country on the planet with an HIV-rate approaching 33%. That's an absurd thought. Who ever told you that? Not a doctor, for sure.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The HIV rate for the countries I stay in on a regular basis is, on average, below 5%.

Gabon: 8%
Cameroon: 6%
Republic of Congo: 4%
Democratic Republic of Congo: 4%
Central African Republic: 13%
Angola: 3%
Rwanda: 2%

Add to this the fact that I often use a condom, and I don't really see the problem.

These are the nationwide rates. These will differ rural vs urban areas, generally being higher in the urban areas. For example, according to the WHO, the AIDS rate in Rwanda is 4% out in the bush and 11% in urban areas. And this is just the reported rate, not even counting the folks that have it but don't yet know it, or refuse to admit they have it, which could be as high as an additional 5% in rural areas.

Granted, the AIDS rate is highest in the world where I'm from (Zimbabwe) and where I frequent (S. Africa, Swaziland, Botswana, Zambia, etc). And given that my mother has lost two siblings to AIDS, and my dad has one brother with it too, I'm extremely cautious in that neck of the woods.

Now, if you're banging women out in the bush, then sure, your known risk is lower, but you're more likely to run into a surprise. All that would be on my mind, if I'm eating minge, is "there is a 1 in 10 chance - at least - that this girl has AIDS." Kills my desire on the spot.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the way, as an educated African you should know that there's no country on the planet with an HIV-rate approaching 33%. That's an absurd thought. Who ever told you that? Not a doctor, for sure.

Zimbabwe had an AIDS rate in 2003 at 24.5% that was projected to increase. Who told me? My mother, who has a PhD in epidemiology (study of disease spread) who works for the NIH. Swaziland and Botswana are also in the high 20's if not low 30's now. Life expectancies in the high 30's/low 40's corroborates this to a certain extent.

Official numbers are around 15% as of 2007 - these are numbers reported by the government, which has put little into birth control education or disease prevention. I'm quite skeptical of these figures, especially as more prosperous surrounding countries similarly hard hit still have rates in the mid to high 20's.

Lastly, given the attitudes towards sex and HIV spread in Zimbabwe, it's not at all absurd to see a 1 in 3 percentage given that it got to the high 20's low 30's in the first place. People don't have a paranoid fear of death and suffering that's so present in the US. I'm sure its not so different in East or West Africa.

Last edited:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this is so, why do so many archaic folkloric tales in all parts of Africa often make reference to this intimate practice. Or is it like some SA politicians who believe HIV doesn't exist.