Do Afro-Americans perform cunnilingus? Because African men don't

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
If this is so, why do so many archaic folkloric tales in all parts of Africa often make reference to this intimate practice.

Mm, interesting. Can you give me a few dozen links to the "so many archaic folkloric tales" from Africa that reference cunnilingus?

Feel free to have these few dozen links refer to tales from any African country, because you say you find them in all parts of the continent.

Should be easy, as there are so many of these tales.

Thx. I'll be an avid reader.:smile:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mm, interesting. Can you give me a few dozen links to the "so many archaic folkloric tales" from Africa that reference cunnilingus?

Feel free to have these few dozen links refer to tales from any African country, because you say you find them in all parts of the continent.

Should be easy, as there are so many of these tales.

Thx. I'll be an avid reader.:smile:

I'm not sure about folkloric tales :)confused:)

But here's something I found after a quick google search (an Islamic fatwa on oral sex)
Oral Sex with One

Essentially, oral sex either way is permissible so long as ejaculate or vaginal fluids do not enter the mouth. Islam is a major religion throughout West, North, and East African countries.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media

But here's something I found after a quick google search (an Islamic fatwa on oral sex)
Oral Sex with One

Essentially, oral sex either way is permissible so long as ejaculate or vaginal fluids do not enter the mouth. Islam is a major religion throughout West, North, and East African countries.

Yes, it is permissible. But there are not many cultures where there's the need for a law on oral sex, though, is there?

The fatwa precisely says enough!

And by the way, have you ever performed oral sex on a woman without tasting her vaginal fluids? :cool:

Last edited:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, STFU. You are annoying and on purpose trying to cause racial discord amongst the people on LPSG. And just trashing the Women's Forum with your tripe.

Look, you don't represent "the people on LPSG", neither do you represent "the Women's Forum", so please now leave me alone, you sadistic twit.

Go spend your days on other threads. You still have a thousand posts to post today. Go.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Johnschlong, your argumentive attitude on the subject makes this thread impossible. Not only do you already have your mind made up, you are being unreasonable to even talk to. Sbat has a doctor for a mother and you are snippy about anything you haven't read about, making comments like "I bet a doctor didn't tell you that" when a doctor DID in fact tell him that. A person who actually studies this sort of science. Not to mention, someone brings up folklore amongst Afican cultures and you want SEVERAL DOZEN links? What kind of person is going to go find several dozen links.

Lets see several dozen links to support your idea. Go ahead, I think since you created this thread you need to be the one on the stand having to prove your theories. I don't think you belong here if you are going to be taking your own racial ideas and projecting them in a VERY inappropriate way encouraging discord amongst the members.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Look, you don't represent "the people on LPSG", neither do you represent "the Women's Forum", so please now leave me alone, you sadistic twit.

Go spend your days on other threads. You still have a thousand posts to post today. Go.

I represend the people LPSG when i most certainly am on the side that is against people like you. So far, you have, what...zero supporters for your ideas. You are the one on the defensive, for a damn good reason. You already had one of your little threads deleted in here in the last few minutes because you thought it was cute to create another one with an even more insulting title towards black men didnt you?

You have problems and i have a feeling your attitude has made you completely unwelcome here. No one is going to banter with you in the future, if you are still here.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it is permissible. Not many cultures where there's the need for a law on oral sex, is there?

The fatwa says enough.

And by the way, have you ever performed oral sex on a woman without tasting her vaginal fluids? :cool:

I haven't, because I like the taste.:biggrin1: But it is possible if you only focus on the clit for a bit as a part of foreplay before sticking it in.

When I lived in France, I was sought out by girls when they heard that I was African who clearly didn't share your opinion. My crew when I lived in Aix-en-Provence was a group of Senegalese and Nigerian guys, who loved eating pussy to the point of being evangelical. The first time I ate pussy was for an Israeli girl who knew where I was from and demanded I eat her out with no expectation of refusal.

Look, dude. I don't know what your issue is what Africans. If you already have your conclusion made that we're all bad lovers, why bother asking more? What exactly are you trying to glean or prove? As I said, I could direct your same line of inquiry about ultra-Christian white men in the US, or conservative, religious Arabic men, or rural American white men. So why focus on Africans?

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media

Oral Sex with One

Sbat, don't you think that when a culture needs a law on whether or not oral sex is permitted, it actually says that oral sex is highly problematic?

Laws are written to clarify the authorities' view on problematic issues. Laws do not exist to clarify the obvious. E.g. there is no law saying "it is permitted to breathe".

I think the fatwa says a lot about how repugnant most moslems find oral sex.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sbat, don't you think that when a culture needs a law on whether or not oral sex is permitted, it actually says that oral sex is highly problematic?

Laws are written to clarify the authorities' view on problematic issues. Laws do not exist to clarify the obvious. E.g. there is no law saying "it is permitted to breathe".

I think the fatwa says a lot about how repugnant most moslems find oral sex.

<sigh>
The bible also includes laws on oral sex, and sex in general, and how to talk to your parents, and what kinds of animals you can eat, when you can eat them.

Various states in the US have sodomy laws and all sorts of other laws regulating sexual relations. That's not something unique to Africans.

Also, muslims are located worldwide, so this fatwa applies to practitioners based in Africa, Middle East, Asia, the US, etc. If anything the argument about the repugnantcy of oral sex would say something about practicing muslims, rather than Africa. In either case, it's not universally followed anyway, as there are sects within Islam.

Next?

Last edited:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't, because I like the taste.:biggrin1: But it is possible if you only focus on the clit for a bit as a part of foreplay before sticking it in.

When I lived in France, I was sought out by girls when they heard that I was African who clearly didn't share your opinion. My crew when I lived in Aix-en-Provence was a group of Senegalese and Nigerian guys, who loved eating pussy to the point of being evangelical. The first time I ate pussy was for an Israeli girl who knew where I was from and demanded I eat her out with no expectation of refusal.

Look, dude. I don't know what your issue is what Africans. If you already have your conclusion made that we're all bad lovers, why bother asking more? What exactly are you trying to glean or prove? As I said, I could direct your same line of inquiry about ultra-Christian white men in the US, or conservative, religious Arabic men, or rural American white men. So why focus on Africans?

Well, actually, sbat, I posted these questions as quotes from others. Not that I necessarily agree with the views expressed by the people I quote.

I'm just highly interested in knowing more about the sexual behavior of the people whose culture I'm absorbing.

Also, I have sex with African women a lot. And I get complimented all the time. Now I think you will agree that many of these compliments are utilitarian, in that they are aimed at emptying my pockets. :biggrin1: But sometimes, conversations with my lovers appear to be highly genuine, and I discover some things that surprise me over and over.

For example, in the West there's this stereotypical (and slightly racist) idea that "the black man" is automatically a great lover. Now I discover that this does not seem to be the case - or not to that extreme extent.

I'm just highly confused about all of this, because I'm in a situation in which I can take a distance from my own culture (the European), while absorbing a strange one (the African). To get some clarity, I love to talk about the issue.

But I admit it's a mine-field, because one easily thinks there's some racism to the purpose. Which is not at all the case.

I'm sure you understand me: when you came to Europe, you've probably also noticed that many of the stereotypes you had in mind about our culture, were actually false. Did you get clarity on the truth immediately after discovering that? Probably not. So I'm in this confusing phase of seeking some clarity. That's all. :smile:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, actually, sbat, I posted these questions as quotes from others. Not that I necessarily agree with the views expressed by the people I quote.

I'm just highly interested in knowing more about the sexual behavior of the people whose culture I'm absorbing.

Also, I have sex with African women a lot. And I get complimented all the time. Now I think you will agree that many of these compliments are utilitarian, in that they are aimed at emptying my pockets. :biggrin1: But sometimes, conversations with my lovers appear to be highly genuine, and I discover some things that surprise me over and over.

For example, in the West there's this stereotypical (and slightly racist) idea that "the black man" is automatically a great lover. Now I discover that this does not seem to be the case - or not to that extreme extent.

I'm just highly confused about all of this, because I'm in a situation in which I can take a distance from my own culture (the European), while absorbing a strange one (the African). To get some clarity, I love to talk about the issue.

But I admit it's a mine-field, because one easily thinks there's some racism to the purpose. Which is not at all the case.

I'm sure you understand me: when you came to Europe, you've probably also noticed that many of the stereotypes you had in mind about our culture, were actually false. Did you get clarity on the truth immediately after discovering that? Probably not. So I'm in this confusing phase of seeking some clarity. That's all. :smile:

Firstly, I wasn't ever offended. I was figuring out if you were a troll or not. You don't seem to be.

I lived in France in 2007, and traveled around the continent a bit. I expected racism when I went to Italy, and I got it straight off the bat. I got bananas thrown at me and douchebags making monkey noises at me when I went to a few football matches. France had race riots after police killed another duo of North African immigrant teens, which given the recent history and the institutional clumsiness in dealing with the immigration/assimilation issue was expected. The Germans were extremely friendly to me, across the board, as were the Dutch (I'm not sure the influence that traveling with an attractive, blond blue eyed girl had on that).

The girls that came onto me the most were very predominantly blond-blue eyed, but there were a lot of Middle Eastern girls that showed interest (Israeli, Turkish), which surprised me. In France, although I speak French fluently, French French girls showed little interest. French girls of immediate immigrant descent, on the other hand, flirted openly with me even without knowing me. Store clerks who were in their 20's would flirt with me a lot.

But to be fair, I had lived in London as well as Bangkok before that, and have pretty much grown up exposed to both Europeans, Asians, and Africans of all countries, so my perceptions of the countries I visited in 2007 were generally based on comments made by natives of those countries.

Yes there was the stereotype of the well endowed African, which is what attracted a lot of girls, I'm sure, as well as an assumed sexual aggressiveness and adventurousness. Also conflicting stereotypes about being laid back and being overtly dominant.

Ultimately, there isn't much point in making value judgements about a group based on popular stereotypes (some of which may be true in general, but will always be broken by some individual).

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've been living in Africa for many years now. I often speak with my black male friends about sex, and have found that they never eat pussy. They consider it to be dirty.

Likewise, when I eat out African girls, they often tell me that they've never experienced this, and that black men don't perform this act.

So both sides seem to confirm this.

Now my question is: do African-American men, in general, love to eat pussy? Or don't they either? Is there a cultural difference between African and Afro-American men with regards to oral sex?

Is that black, white, Arabic, Asian, or mixed African men? Most have been on the continent for at least 3,000 years.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer your question - yes. Some "Afro"-American (and by the way, please don't call us/me Afro American - I HATE "Afro". I'd rather you call me Black than Afro American) men like to perform cunnilingus. Not all since that would imply that all Black men like to perform oral sex which is not the case. It actually isn't the case for ALL cultures, races, and ethnicities. You will certainly find persons of every color and creed who despise the act and steer clear from it.

And some Black men are great lovers. But so are some European, Asian, Hispanic, Latino, and blah blah blah men.

What other questions about Black men do you have? Let's get it all out now.

Simba

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer your question - yes. Some "Afro"-American (and by the way, please don't call us/me Afro American - I HATE "Afro". I'd rather you call me Black than Afro American) men like to perform cunnilingus. Not all since that would imply that all Black men like to perform oral sex which is not the case. It actually isn't the case for ALL cultures, races, and ethnicities. You will certainly find persons of every color and creed who despise the act and steer clear from it.

And some Black men are great lovers. But so are some European, Asian, Hispanic, Latino, and blah blah blah men.

What other questions about Black men do you have? Let's get it all out now.

Simba

preach!!....and McDonald's ain't the only thing that I eat:biggrin1:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been living in Africa for many years now. I often speak with my black male friends about sex, and have found that they never eat pussy. They consider it to be dirty.

Likewise, when I eat out African girls, they often tell me that they've never experienced this, and that black men don't perform this act.

So both sides seem to confirm this.

Now my question is: do African-American men, in general, love to eat pussy? Or don't they either? Is there a cultural difference between African and Afro-American men with regards to oral sex?

When slaves come from Africa to the US in the day, the original African culture was discouraged. As far as most black Americans today go, most don't hold a clue about original African cultures.

Most likely, it's just a cultural thing in Africa.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Great posts, sbat!

Having had a MD from Botswana as a roommate as well as a couple of friends from Ghana earning their MDs, I've heard much of what you've been saying before.

I will also say, in regards to my roommate, he was sexually extremely naive. Married, very deeply Christian, mostly abstinent. The very idea of casual sex with his wife was foreign to him, not to mention cunnilingus. Meanwhile, my buddies from Ghana are as sexually experienced as I if not more so. I'd say those are examples of significant cultural differences between two African cultures, and given that there are hundreds if not thousands of cultures in Africa, I think making any blanket statement about the sexual behaviors of African men is a bit ignorant.

D

deleted356736

My wife is Zimbabwean on her father's side and Mozambican on her mother's side (half-Zezuru and half-Kunda, which is a tiny tribe). She was born and raised in Zimbabwe. And yes, traditionally, sub-Saharan African men and women both shy away from oral sex. Traditionally, sub-Saharan African women think that oral sex on them is dirty.

The truth of most of central and southern Africa is there is a common cultural ancestry stemming from the eastward and southern migration of Bantus quite a while ago. In the southern part of South Africa, and to the south west in places like Botswana, are fragments of the original non-Bantu inhabitants, with quite different cultural values. But the majority of sub-Saharan Africa is surprisingly culturally homogenous.

We can tell this with languages. My wife's two languages are chiShona and chiKunda, but she is often surprised just how many other Bantu-derived languages she can partially or largely understand. This homogeny of language has been used to map the migration of the Bantus.

The sexual stereotypes in regards African men and women came about when Europeans first explored the continent. No culture has been more sexually suppressed than European culture, and then these Europeans go to Africa where near-naked dark-skinned men and women absolutely adore and idolise sexual pleasure, and are openly and wonderfully promiscuous. And this stereotype remains, which is why white women can be sexually attracted to African men, and quite a few white men can be sexually attracted to African women. In my case the stereotype rings true, and my wife is a wonderfully sexual person with a very high sex drive.

So my personal experience is with a Zimbabwean who was brought up with traditional Zimbabwean cutural values. My experiences do not apply to any non-Bantu Africans, and do not apply to any changes in these cultural values that may have happened in the more recent past.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is Zimbabwean on her father's side and Mozambican on her mother's side (half-Zezuru and half-Kunda, which is a tiny tribe). She was born and raised in Zimbabwe. And yes, traditionally, sub-Saharan African men and women both shy away from oral sex. Traditionally, sub-Saharan African women think that oral sex on them is dirty.

The truth of most of central and southern Africa is there is a common cultural ancestry stemming from the eastward and southern migration of Bantus quite a while ago. In the southern part of South Africa, and to the south west in places like Botswana, are fragments of the original non-Bantu inhabitants, with quite different cultural values. But the majority of sub-Saharan Africa is surprisingly culturally homogenous.

We can tell this with languages. My wife's two languages are chiShona and chiKunda, but she is often surprised just how many other Bantu-derived languages she can partially or largely understand. This homogeny of language has been used to map the migration of the Bantus.

The sexual stereotypes in regards African men and women came about when Europeans first explored the continent. No culture has been more sexually suppressed than European culture, and then these Europeans go to Africa where near-naked dark-skinned men and women absolutely adore and idolise sexual pleasure, and are openly and wonderfully promiscuous. And this stereotype remains, which is why white women can be sexually attracted to African men, and quite a few white men can be sexually attracted to African women. In my case the stereotype rings true, and my wife is a wonderfully sexual person with a very high sex drive.

So my personal experience is with a Zimbabwean who was brought up with traditional Zimbabwean cutural values. My experiences do not apply to any non-Bantu Africans, and do not apply to any changes in these cultural values that may have happened in the more recent past.

Hey cool! Where in Zimbabwe did your wife grow up?

My father's family migrated from Tanzania to Mozambique to Zimbabwe (Bulawayo), while my mother's family comes from Mazoe, all in the late 19th and early 20th century. There's a bit of Portugese blood from my mother's side. Both sides gained wealth via education and employment in bureaucracy or commercial farming, enough to send most of the broods of both of my parents abroad for education. I did not receive a "traditional" Zimbabwean upbringing, having grown up outside of Zimbabwe, and the majority of my extended Zimbabwean family are the same. The economic collapse over the past 10 years has resulted in a pretty significant diaspora of the talented Zimbabweans overseas or to surrounding countries.

But back to the OP:

If we're going to associate perception of dirtiness with oral sex and traditional upbringing, again, that's not exclusively an African thing. I'd go as far as to say that its a conservative function of the traditional upbringing, which frowns on recreational/nonprocreational sex. Those with a non-traditional upbringing have entirely different attitudes towards sex than our parents or grandparents (surprise!). That includes eating the clam...and admitting it!