Do Afro-Americans perform cunnilingus? Because African men don't

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
France had race riots after police killed another duo of North African immigrant teens, which given the recent history and the institutional clumsiness in dealing with the immigration/assimilation issue was expected.

One teeny tiny correction, OT to thread, but I think the truth is important.

The police did not kill those boys. Zyed Benna (17) and Bouna Traoré (15), and at least one other youth, ran into an electricity substation to hide from police and were electrocuted. No member of any French police service was present when they died.

It is contested whether they were being actively pursued or not. The police say not, I don't expect we'll ever know.

The unfair and prejudiced treatment of the immigrant populations by police in urban areas was the actual cause of the riots - the death of those boys was a tragic event that sparked civil unrest. Saying they were killed by police isn't true, though, and doesn't help anyone.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we're going to associate perception of dirtiness with oral sex and traditional upbringing, again, that's not exclusively an African thing. I'd go as far as to say that its a conservative function of the traditional upbringing, which frowns on recreational/nonprocreational sex. Those with a non-traditional upbringing have entirely different attitudes towards sex than our parents or grandparents (surprise!). That includes eating the clam...and admitting it!

It certainly appears in other cultures with a conservative attitude towards sex. My Nan was from Scotland and a Catholic. Not only did she not do oral sex (giving or receiving), she also didn't like to have sex in anything other than the missionary position because it felt dirty. She wasn't even comfortable talking about sex, but we were close and episodes of Jerry Springer (she was addicted!) prompted some personal conversations.

A further problem that I had with the OP's post was that it stated something about African men, then asked if this was the same in Black Americans (sorry, not sure which term is most PC). This suggests to me that the OP thought that not eating pussy might be a GENETIC thing, as the cultures are certainly not shared. WTF????

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One teeny tiny correction, OT to thread, but I think the truth is important.

The police did not kill those boys. Zyed Benna (17) and Bouna Traoré (15), and at least one other youth, ran into an electricity substation to hide from police and were electrocuted. No member of any French police service was present when they died.

It is contested whether they were being actively pursued or not. The police say not, I don't expect we'll ever know.

The unfair and prejudiced treatment of the immigrant populations by police in urban areas was the actual cause of the riots - the death of those boys was a tragic event that sparked civil unrest. Saying they were killed by police isn't true, though, and doesn't help anyone.

I was talking about the incident in 2007, not 2005. They were very much killed after a hit and run by a police vehicle.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/nov2007/fran-n27.shtml
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/11/27/france.riots/index.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/27/world/europe/27iht-riots.4.8500200.html

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A further problem that I had with the OP's post was that it stated something about African men, then asked if this was the same in Black Americans (sorry, not sure which term is most PC). This suggests to me that the OP thought that not eating pussy might be a GENETIC thing, as the cultures are certainly not shared. WTF????
He could have been thinking that the cultural norms were passed down through the generations even through slavery and on to today.

Who the hell wears an Afro anymore?

And why would that affect anyone's sexual predilections?
I couldn't say but reading this made me think that Grace Jones probably never gagged on her own hair while giving head. :smile:

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

Hey cool! Where in Zimbabwe did your wife grow up?

My father's family migrated from Tanzania to Mozambique to Zimbabwe (Bulawayo), while my mother's family comes from Mazoe, all in the late 19th and early 20th century. There's a bit of Portugese blood from my mother's side. Both sides gained wealth via education and employment in bureaucracy or commercial farming, enough to send most of the broods of both of my parents abroad for education. I did not receive a "traditional" Zimbabwean upbringing, having grown up outside of Zimbabwe, and the majority of my extended Zimbabwean family are the same. The economic collapse over the past 10 years has resulted in a pretty significant diaspora of the talented Zimbabweans overseas or to surrounding countries.

She was born and raised in Salisbury, now Harare. You do realise she is African, don't you? When we got married in Harare in 1986, whites were clearly aghast at us as a couple, not knowing I was Australian. Africans were overjoyed that, finally, there was a mixed-race couple in their midst.
Most of my wife's family were quite well educated, and have since moved on to other parts of the world.

Subgirrl: I thought he was implying the taboo about oral sex was a cultural thing passed down through the generations. I think that it's probably not, as slaves were transported hundreds of years ago. But then again, it's a question worth asking, as African-Americans do have an interesting mix of cultures. Neither 100% European nor 100% African.

reuben36

Worshipped Member
Media
Downtown Nashville (Tennessee, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To answer your question - yes. Some "Afro"-American (and by the way, please don't call us/me Afro American - I HATE "Afro". I'd rather you call me Black than Afro American) men like to perform cunnilingus. Not all since that would imply that all Black men like to perform oral sex which is not the case. It actually isn't the case for ALL cultures, races, and ethnicities. You will certainly find persons of every color and creed who despise the act and steer clear from it.

And some Black men are great lovers. But so are some European, Asian, Hispanic, Latino, and blah blah blah men.

What other questions about Black men do you have? Let's get it all out now.

Simba

Amen man!!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes black guys definetely eat pussy. Why some dont admit it i have no idea other than i've heard which is that they "leave type of thing to the short cocked white guys" which i'm sure white guys love , lol. But yes black guys definetly do eat pussy.

agreed. i know i do :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surely the OP didn't expect that his theory would be proven correct by creating this thread, did he?

I have dated a black man, but he was not an American, so my experience does not apply here.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been living in Africa for many years now. I often speak with my black male friends about sex, and have found that they never eat pussy. They consider it to be dirty.

Likewise, when I eat out African girls, they often tell me that they've never experienced this, and that black men don't perform this act.

So both sides seem to confirm this.

Now my question is: do African-American men, in general, love to eat pussy? Or don't they either? Is there a cultural difference between African and Afro-American men with regards to oral sex?

it depends on the man, and I have heard, they do not admit it to each other, not cool, black men will say, a lot of woman dont like it, probably cuz they have never had a man that knows how to do it!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well thanks for confirming the fact that I've written here before that I've lived in Africa for a very long time.

I'm in Europe now for an 11 day stay, after which I return to Cameroon and Congo.

Thx, ManlyBanisters, as you've so nicely illustrated, I always tell the truth.

As an African American man, I am PROUD to be a pussy licker.
It's kinda funny to me- after all, I have a LOT (!) of friends who vehemently WON'T- Don't ask me why....

...if only they knew what they were missing !:rolleyes:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Subgirrl: I thought he was implying the taboo about oral sex was a cultural thing passed down through the generations. I think that it's probably not, as slaves were transported hundreds of years ago. But then again, it's a question worth asking, as African-Americans do have an interesting mix of cultures. Neither 100% European nor 100% African.

It would have to be a bloody strong cultural thing to last that long, especially once exposed to a new culture.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so, to sum up all the OP's threads:

black men bad
white men good
black women good
white women bad

have i missed anything? nope!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fantasists are interesting.
i often wondered if they kept records or just relied on memory.
i guess this answers my question.

The dude also says that prostitutes are a good way of making friends in a new country, that they'll "hook a guy up" with their non-prostitute friends.:rolleyes:

Pure fantasy.