Do Afro-Americans perform cunnilingus? Because African men don't

D

deleted356736

??

Ah, when you said she was Zimbabwean, I figured she was Chinese.:confused:

You mentioned some Portuguese ancestry, and that means you are coloured. She is African, as in the Southern African racial divide of Whites, Coloureds, Indians and Africans.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mentioned some Portuguese ancestry, and that means you are coloured. She is African, as in the Southern African racial divide of Whites, Coloureds, Indians and Africans.

The portuguese blood comes from a rape, not a multicultural union. I had one great-grandmother with blue eyes, but otherwise, we're as black African as they come appearance wise, and were considered Africans by both the British and the Smith regime.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The portuguese blood comes from a rape, not a multicultural union. I had one great-grandmother with blue eyes, but otherwise, we're as black African as they come appearance wise, and were considered Africans by both the British and the Smith regime.

Coloured???

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
It would have to be a bloody strong cultural thing to last that long, especially once exposed to a new culture.

Well, culture is very strong indeed. A nice book by a famous cultural anthropologist is titled: "Cultures die slowly".

bol.com | Culturen sterven langzaam, Rik Pinxten | Nederlandse boeken

From research we know that African and North African immigrants of even the second generation, that is, after they've lived for more than 30 years in their new Western country, will still have medical preferences that refer to their tradition. You will also find loads of cultural persistence in body culture and in culinary culture.

So I'm sure sexual traditions may persist just as well.

Culture dies very slowly, even in an inter- and cross-cultural context. I would say: especially in such a context.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
What's more, in the Netherlands, for example, informal research has shown that black immigrants from Suriname, don't eat pussy. Even after they've been exposed to sexually liberated white Dutch girls for 30 years.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
so, to sum up all the OP's threads:

black men bad
white men good
black women good
white women bad

have i missed anything? nope!

How so? I ask a question about black sexuality. And you hysterically try to be so politically correct that you want to make it so that you can't even ask such a question.

Not my problem. Yours.

But yes, to me personally, black women are more sexually mature than white women. That's just a personal opinion. Am I permitted to have an opinion? Or are you one of the mind-fascists on this board?

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
The dude also says that prostitutes are a good way of making friends in a new country, that they'll "hook a guy up" with their non-prostitute friends.:rolleyes:

Pure fantasy.

Well, again, you don't know anything because you don't have the experience. It's a common practise amongst expats all over the world.

I'm an expat, you're not.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
But yes, to me personally, black women are more sexually mature than white women. That's just a personal opinion. Am I permitted to have an opinion? Or are you one of the mind-fascists on this board?

See, that there is what we have a problem with. Blanket statements about people along race lines. You haven't slept with all the white women or all the black women in the world to be able to make such a sweeping statement.

That may well be your experience - but you don't voice it that way. You make sweeping statements that seem (to us) designed to jibe at the white, female members of this board. You post in the women's issues section, rather than in Relationships or Etc., with these stated as fact opinions about how many of us are, in your eyes, deficient. And when we state our own opinions that don't concur with yours you call us fascists.

It's not exactly conducive to an educative exchange of adult opinions, now, is it?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, again, you don't know anything because you don't have the experience. It's a common practise amongst expats all over the world.

I'm an expat, you're not.

I have been an expat - living abroad most of my life. I'm the child of expats. I've grown up with expats my whole life.

In my experience, expats who try to mix it up a bit to much with prostitutes end up with STD's or getting hurt because they're poking their noses down holes they have no business being around.

It's hard to tell which ones are independent agents, which ones are forced into the lifestyle by (generally male) relatives, and which ones are white slaves - tied to gangs, mobsters, smugglers, or crime syndicates. Which is why I roll my eyes when someone recommends hanging out with prostitutes as a way to get to know a new country. Sure. That's advice good for getting some poor guy mugged, assaulted, robbed, or even killed in some foreign country, probably in some shithole where his body won't be found for a few weeks, if ever. Whoring as not everywhere as sterilized and safe as it is in Amsterdam.:rolleyes:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's more, in the Netherlands, for example, informal research has shown that black immigrants from Suriname, don't eat pussy. Even after they've been exposed to sexually liberated white Dutch girls for 30 years.

Informal research conducted by you, with a sample size of 6, I'm sure.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's hard to take seriously a definition of ''mature'' from a man who segregates the entire human race into four stereotypes.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
See, that there is what we have a problem with. Blanket statements about people along race lines. You haven't slept with all the white women or all the black women in the world to be able to make such a sweeping statement.

That may well be your experience - but you don't voice it that way. You make sweeping statements that seem (to us) designed to jibe at the white, female members of this board. You post in the women's issues section, rather than in Relationships or Etc., with these stated as fact opinions about how many of us are, in your eyes, deficient. And when we state our own opinions that don't concur with yours you call us fascists.

It's not exactly conducive to an educative exchange of adult opinions, now, is it?

Not really. Here's how it goes. You experience something strange. You become interested in the subject. You read up on it. You find some data. You form an opinion based on these data. You share the idea, to discuss it.

Do you think a sociologist has to ask all inhabitants of the U.S. to find out the nation's drug consumption rate? No, he does a sample. Same for all the social sciences, including sexology.