Do Aliens have bigger cocks than us?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Their "sex organs" (those for reproductive purposes) are probably different from their organs of pleasure.

If I meet an alien, I'm gonna rub his ears & see what happens. :biggrin1:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I have been worrying recently that all the aliens coming from outer space have bigger dicks than us humans (no doubt they are also uncut) and that they are planning to come here to fuck us all.

What do you think?

The universe is a big place. No doubt that if there is even one alien race, there are several. Some are no doubt bigger, some smaller. Not really different than the situation on earth.

As for them coming here to fuck us all... what makes you so sure that they aren't among us already, doing just that?

And what about female aliens? Aren't they going to want to get into the action, too, get a little for themselves?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i heard female aliens have a pentratable cervix and can take 16 inches balls deep. you have to be careful, though. they can clamp down on your cock with both their vagina and cervix so hard they can snap it into three pieces, leaving you only a bloody stub.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that they might not even have a dick: they are far to intelligent and far to evolved for that. They make children with their mind (telepatia)....ha ha

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haven't seen an Alien's dick (yet) so I wouldn't know. Met an alien chick once though...tail kept gettin in the way of the ass (IF I may be so crude and impolite).

Hello, hello... (Hola!!)
We're at a place called Vertigo (dónde estás?)
Lights go down and no one knows that you give me something...
I can feel your love teaching me, aahhhhh-aaahhh-aaahhh-aaahhh...
Your love is teaching me, aahhhhh-aaahhh-aaahhh-aaahhh...
How to kneel! Kneeeeel!!

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I refuse to believe aliens have huge, massive cocks until
I see pictures.

I demand that someone post pictures of these ALIEN DICKS
immediately!!

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I doubt it. We're barely evolved from monkeys, although we have much bigger cocks. Any alien species that has bigger genitals will be totally obsessed with sex and will probably rape us all.
Otherwise they might have better things to worry about, I'm sure any species which is so obsessed with sex would be unable to develop the technology to reach other planets.

D

deleted136887

:biggrin1:
Have you noticed that in all the eye witness drawings of space aliens they have no bulges to indicate any flaccid size dick at all. So in order for them to have big dicks they would have to be the ultimate grower. They may not even have dicks.

I've read before that the 3-4 ft aliens are actually androids. So they may be produced with no dicks as they have no need for such. The taller aliens, known as greys, are not androids but they don't have bulges either and therefore my guess is they either have no need for the tool, or have very small dicks to go along with their lack of emotion.

I don't know if we should refer to them in such a cold term manner: "space aliens", as there is chance they may have actually saved us by mixing their dna with earth cavemen in order to create modern man (the "missing link" then occurred). They are family who have a cold calculated way of going about things. They are that way because they eventully did away with useless emotions ages ago. It's our emotions mixed with power that may be this planet's undoing.

That's why some aliens are hanging around, for they know we are bound to destroy or almost destroy ourselves sooner or later. It's why aliens are abducting humans, so as to create a more sensible intelligent being on earth.

it;s them or us..........

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I heard that the Greys don't have dicks, they are clones and they do use telepathy to fuck with your mind!

I wonder what happens in those UFOs after abductions? Maybe aliens with dicks gang rape victims and brainwash them to forget! If they have the technology they can get away with anything!