Do All Gay Men Shop At Abercrombie and Fitch?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you do not believe that there is something wrong with being trendy, then why do you go out of your way "to avoide trendy fashions?"

And I explained why that use of the term is a misnomer, so who is being dense?
And yet you won't answer my simple questions. That tells me what I wanted to know. Thanks. Have a nice (apoplexy-free) life.

(And don't bother to attack again, you attacked first, now I'm done with you.)

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And yet you won't answer my simple questions. That tells me what I wanted to know. Thanks. Have a nice (apoplexy-free) life.

(And don't bother to attack again, you attacked first, now I'm done with you.)

1. You have not asked a question that I have not answered.

2. In my initial response to your post, I asked you a simple question, and you responded to it, and to my subsequent posts with hostility. I have only addressed your statements, but you have resorted to addressing me on a personal level. Is that how a man of your age should behave?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In other words, you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Congratulations nineinchnail4u2c, only 27 posts and you are already seen as an ASSHOLE. Play nice here. If you can't, no one will want to play with you. You seem to be a bright guy. I hope you do stay and contribute something of yourself here besides animosity.

It's OK to agree to disagree here and leave it at that. :smile: Lots of fish in the sea here.

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations nineinchnail4u2c, only 27 posts and you are already seen as an ASSHOLE. Play nice here. If you can't, no one will want to play with you. You seem to be a bright guy. I hope you do stay and contribute something of yourself here besides animosity.

It's OK to agree to disagree here and leave it at that. :smile: Lots of fish in the sea here.

I may not have as much to say as you do, but I have been a member here longer than you have. Furthermore, I have not addressed you or DC_DEEP with the hostility and insults that both of you have addressed me with, and I am an asshole?

michigan_guy_610

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
psh, I couldn't shop there even if I wanted to. My body is not the right dimensions for the skinny people clothes they sell there haha I shop at American Eagle and Hollister, two places where the jeans can fit my large ass

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No offense but interesting how most of the people that responded aren't who A&F is targeting. That being said, I don't shop there day and night but I do like their clothing and wsh I had more. Everybody has their own taste in clothing so I don't like when people label a certian clothing line or store as boring or garbage when I could turn around all call your k-mart store garbage which is what I think. Doesn't mean you wont shop there though, but no need to go on little bashing sprees just because something isnt your cup o' tea. I like Abercrombie, American Eage, Gap etc. because of the fit....the clothes just fits right and looks good on me, in my opinion you can't get that fit from the brands at some of those stores people have m entioned as an alternative. But in the end to each their own, but dont knock me down for wearing what I like just because it's not what you like.