Do all gay men think that all men are gay?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that this post will unleash some kind of katrina effect, but is a question that i wanted to ask for a long time.

Please forgive me if i dont express myself with all the respect but this language is the third i have lerned.

Sorry about the generalization, but i want to know what do you think about this, please answer for yourself.

Im straight and i have some good experiences and bad experiences with some people that were gay.
The bad ones was some kind of stalking at work and a hand on my ass on a public transport.

The good ones were at another work with a very profesional hard worker and a good team player, another good one was with a teacher who really knew how to share his knowlege and was really trained to give the best on his class.

When i was junger there was on my highschool a student that by the way he spoken and move anyone could guess he was gay, many of my course mates will punch him for that but i threated him just like any other class mate.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Q: Do all gay men think that all (str8) men are gay?

A: Sarcasm: As one of the gay men, I think just the attractive str8 men are gay. The ugly ones are safe for now...:wink: <===Sarcasm ends here.

I think that all men are str8 until proven otherwise.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When i was junger there was on my highschool a student that by the way he spoken and move anyone could guess he was gay, many of my course mates will punch him for that but i threated him just like any other class mate.

Hands down the most unintentionally funny thing I've read all week.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im afraid to ask, but how could you prove it?

The men will prove it. If a guy is willing to show that he likes me sexually, he will express it verbally and in his actions. That is the proof. If there is any ambivalance, I am headed to the next man who is very certain of his sexuality. Otherwise, why am I going to mess with a guy who obviously likes women? That is a waste of time and energy. Men who like you won't play games with you. They will respect your sexuality.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You can never judge by a way a man walks or talks as indicators of being gay. I have met three str8 guys who act very femme naturally. Some EVEN dress in women's clothing.

So what if you misjudged someone's sexuality based on these "behaviors"?
You don't have the right to hit anyone. Just like we don't have a right to put our hands on you.

You also shouldn't hit any guy you perceive as gay. You never know you may run into the wrong person and get yourself fitted for a body cast.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on, give the guy a break. Given that he spelled "younger" as "junger," I'm guessing his native language is german... possibly dutch.
Well, im ok with the corrections.
You have guessed my second language, german.
My native language is Spanish.

djpeh

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many (most?) gay men think there are a LOT more gay and bisexual men out there than all those "straight" men would have us believe . .. . :rolleyes2:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, im ok with the corrections.
You have guessed my second language, german.
My native language is Spanish.
I may occasionally provide the corrections for someone whose native language is not English. I would never make fun of incorrect usage. I was not entirely accurate, but I was close!

Yo comprendo tu pregunta, pero no es la verdad. De una vez a la otra, unos de los "gays" espero que todos los hombres son "gay," pero no todos nosotros creemos asi.

(My spanish is not good...)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can never judge by a way a man walks or talks as indicators of being gay. I have met three str8 guys who act very femme naturally. Some EVEN dress in women's clothing.

So what if you misjudged someone's sexuality based on these "behaviors"?
You don't have the right to hit anyone. Just like we don't have a right to put our hands on you.

You also shouldn't hit any guy you perceive as gay. You never know you may run into the wrong person and get yourself fitted for a body cast.
I never been on a fight in my life. And i wont start one with a person because i suspect he is gay. Perhaps i didnt wrote it clear. For me he was just another guy, i even went with him and a large group for vacations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofrader

Im afraid to ask, but how could you prove it?

The men will prove it. If a guy is willing to show that he likes me sexually, he will express it verbally and in his actions. That is the proof. If there is any ambivalance, I am headed to the next man who is very certain of his sexuality. Otherwise, why am I going to mess with a guy who obviously likes women? That is a waste of time and energy. Men who like you won't play games with you. They will respect your sexuality.
I really like the way you think.
On yahoo chat, when i spot a men traing to deceive me saying that he is a woman i try to make him understand that is a waste of time and energy that he should be looking for something real for him.

spaox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cofrader, gay men see the world through gay eyes which is something I don't think a str8 guy really considers. You obviously view the world through str8 eyes and probably go through your daily life thinking all women are "haveable"... I think str8s and gays would be served well to understand that there is a difference between attraction and perversion. I know many perverted str8 men, but most gays don't feel that all str8 men are pervs. Food for thought.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never been on a fight in my life. And i wont start one with a person because i suspect he is gay. Perhaps i didnt wrote it clear. For me he was just another guy, i even went with him and a large group for vacations.

I really like the way you think.
On yahoo chat, when i spot a men traing to deceive me saying that he is a woman i try to make him understand that is a waste of time and energy that he should be looking for something real for him.

I have a few straight women hit on me. I have EVEN had a few gay men that I wasn't interested in sexually hit me up. I think that we find certain things in people sexy. Our sexuality is very special.

I feel we don't have an answer for the reason someone is attractive. But WE do have to have some courtesies extended. Everybody doesn't reciprocate. That is fine with me...there WILL be someone else that will.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that most of us gay men know and respect the differences between gay/str8 men and gay/str8 women. I also think that some gay men have met closetted and down-low men they mistook for being str8 but willing to play around with a gay man. Also, I know that there are some gay men who like to put themselves in dangerous situations by coming on to str8 men. It seems that some of my fellow gays don't consider gay men to be 'real' men and therefore seek the unattainable str8 ideal. I feel a bit embarrassed as a gay man to hear the str8 men on this site expressing their justifiable irritation caused by aggressive gay men cruising them. Just ignore them, guys. They are a minority within a minority.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may occasionally provide the corrections for someone whose native language is not English. I would never make fun of incorrect usage. I was not entirely accurate, but I was close!

Yo comprendo tu pregunta, pero no es cierto. De una forma u otra, algunos "gays" quieren que todos los hombres sean "gay", pero no todos nosotros lo creemos asi.

(My spanish is not good...)
Your spanish is understandable, i suspect that your native language is english. I made a few touches on the quote.

I belive you but should i belive your e-signature?
You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Vagina is irrelevant. You will join the collective and service us.
:biggrin1:
I know the borgs but appart from "7 of 9" i dont like them very much, in fact i like her more than a lot.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that most of us gay men know and respect the differences between gay/str8 men and gay/str8 women. I also think that some gay men have met closetted and down-low men they mistook for being str8 but willing to play around with a gay man. Also, I know that there are some gay men who like to put themselves in dangerous situations by coming on to str8 men. It seems that some of my fellow gays don't consider gay men to be 'real' men and therefore seek the unattainable str8 ideal. I feel a bit embarrassed as a gay man to hear the str8 men on this site expressing their justifiable irritation caused by aggressive gay men cruising them. Just ignore them, guys. They are a minority within a minority.

I have to agree with you....excellent....:wink: