Do all gay men think that all men are gay?

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IMHO...NO! Honestly I'll go with the point that most men are at least curious, but won't act on it. Hell most of my best male friends are straight. I know it, they know I'm gay and we're both comfortable with each other. I'm a man first and a gay sex machine after that...

Besides, what of Gaydar? does it really work? might be a new thread start...:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Recently on Vacation a gay guy I met said he thought that 90% of men were at least bi or curious. I think it is more like 50% are curious. The American society glamourises it for women and makes it a negative for men.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know that this post will unleash some kind of katrina effect, but is a question that i wanted to ask for a long time.

BLAH BLAHBLAH

The good ones were at another work with a very profesional hard worker and a good team player, another good one was with a teacher who really knew how to share his knowlege and was really trained to give the best on his class.

When i was junger there was on my highschool a student that by the way he spoken and move anyone could guess he was gay, many of my course mates will punch him for that but i threated him just like any other class mate.

This is a silly post. Do all straight guys think all girls are straight? No yet they treat them this way wolf wistling gropping etc I think it is just a male thing in general to assume that the object of your desire also desires you. and oh how depressed we would all be if we didnt think that way.