Do all guys like reverse cowgirl?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can't speak for all men, but i enjoy it. don't get to do it that often because, as eyescream noted, the size can be hard to handle from that position for some girls or not many have tried it and are nervous for whatever reason. but the times i HAVE done it, it's been a lot of fun.

I actually like reverse cowgirl..its easy for me to reach around the front and rub her clit while she's riding my dick.

Reactions: shapely

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
i just recently tried that for the first time. my current guy is pretty big and it did take me a few minutes to get the hang of it, but i found that if i hook my legs under his, it gives me the perfect angle ;) he loves it because he can watch his cock slide in and out of me, and i get to control the speed.

I do the same too - hook my legs under his. I find reverse cowgirl to be an awkward position due to my short legs, so I just hook my legs under his. Its as if you're almost in a doggie position for this one as well.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer cowgirl. Love to suck my partner's nipples while she is impaling herself on my cock. I also like to lift her up while my cock is buried in her until her legs are completely off the bed and she is hanging in the air, supported by nothing but my body and of course my cock. Also love to watch her face as she cums. Prefer doggie to reverse cowgirl.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a difficult position for me when it comes to doing it with well endowed men, the penis just enters at an awkward angle for me. But I hear it's a position almost all guys like.
I actually don't like it that much, which has been quite a downer for the girl I'm currently fucking, since that's a fav of hers. But the thing is, my cock has a decent upward curve to it, plus when I'm hard, my cock stands very upright. Even making it point straight away from my body puts an almost uncomfortable pressure on it, and making it point downward is annoying enough that my erection is forcibly diminished a bit to accommodate the bending. Only a couple of women could make me cum from sex in that position.

Conversely, because of my shape, I can make women cum like crazy in the cowgirl, and especially when they are laying down and I am on my knees, cradling them up in the air a bit. Get a lot of mutual orgasms this way too, which is the best!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If all else fails reverse cowboy always makes me bust a nut! The only problem for some of us bigger/longer guys is if the female changes her angle... I frequently keep a hand on the big guy when she gets to thrusting too hard :)

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being ridden can be the best sex, and also the worst sex. If the woman doesn't know how to do it right (and I've been with a few that hadn't a clue), it's a painful and scary nightmare. Even a petite girl is essentially controlling close to 100 pounds over a more-fragile-than-you-realize erection. Coming down hard on it or grinding at the wrong angle does not feel good at all and can hurt.

Women who know how to ride are paradise-personified though.

Amen to that. I had one girl nearly snap it in half!! It can become a problem as you don't trust them to get it right.

I prefer to go slow until I know she's got it figured out.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really like it because (1) many girls don't get it right, and (2) my erection always points strongly upwards, which makes it rather difficult to use in that position.

I'll go missionary any day - it remains the best position for intense and close-body love-making.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
regular cowgirl works better for both of us. I curve up, and the wife leans back, which helps turn her on, this causes a tolerable discomfort for me, BUT I can last forever or at least until she gets off.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have freakishly long legs for my height. :redface: Neither cowgirl, nor reverse cowgirl is comfortable for me. BUT I can do reverse cowgirl if both our feet are on the floor. Actually, this is one of my preferred positions because my legs don't cramp up. :smile: Plus I can play with his balls, which many men seem to like. :cool:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We just tried this the other day. I got on top and he says "yeah I think you're supposed to get on your feet" um..ok..so it's a good thing I'm getting back to my gym routine and running because my quads are going to need some serious working out. I actually remembered I used to love what some call the "froggie" position where youre on the floor and you get on top but on your feet and bounce up and down. That is a really serious leg workout though. So yes cowgirl is nice but it's a good workout. Being on my knees just doesn't seem to stimulate him or me, so I guess I'll do it the hard way.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try having him sit on a couch and slouch back against the backrest some. For reverse cowgirl, you can sit on his lap and keep your feet on the floor. Either he spreads his legs, or you do. If you have an ottoman, he can rest his ass on it and you can straddle it with your legs, if it isn't too wide.

For regular cowgirl, leave a bit of a gap between the seat cushion of the sofa and the ottoman big enough for your legs to fit through so you can keep your feet on the floor. Put his ass on the ottoman and his back resting on the seat cushion of the sofa.

An ottoman that is not too wide is also great for sex in the sitting position where you face each other. Places your tits very conveniently right at mouth level, for most couples.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We just tried this the other day. I got on top and he says "yeah I think you're supposed to get on your feet" um..ok..so it's a good thing I'm getting back to my gym routine and running because my quads are going to need some serious working out. I actually remembered I used to love what some call the "froggie" position where youre on the floor and you get on top but on your feet and bounce up and down. That is a really serious leg workout though. So yes cowgirl is nice but it's a good workout. Being on my knees just doesn't seem to stimulate him or me, so I guess I'll do it the hard way.
I called it Froggy too. :tongue:
Only had one guy request that and he lacked length. :frown1: I LOATHE that position. I do Yoga, but Froggy is a bit much when you have a 33.5" inseam. My legs were folded up like an origami swan. :irked: