Do all guys like reverse cowgirl?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a difficult position for me when it comes to doing it with well endowed men, the penis just enters at an awkward angle for me. But I hear it's a position almost all guys like.

Is it true and if it is, what makes it such a good position for guys?

Also, do you like it when the girl rides you fast or slow?
Love that position. I want the girl ride me fast.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy it a lot, although not as much as cowgirl. The main thing with reverse cowgirl is that it's deep penetration like doggy, but rubs more on the top of my dick instead of the underside as in most positions. The downside is that except for her butt, you really can't reach any of the rest of her body, which creates a bit of a disconnect.

Another way to think of it is that it's the sensation of doggy, but with her doing all the work.

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it - it's my favourite (closely followed by doggy). I prefer it slow though, at least for the first time, which frustrates my wife sometimes :) It's such a tight position that I can't last for my first shot very long if she rides too fast! I find I last a bit longer in reverse than normal cowgirl. My wife also seems to like it and it hits a different spot in her - I don't quite get as deep before bumping and bending.

Last edited:

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a difficult position for me when it comes to doing it with well endowed men, the penis just enters at an awkward angle for me. But I hear it's a position almost all guys like.

Is it true and if it is, what makes it such a good position for guys?

Also, do you like it when the girl rides you fast or slow?
My girl has the same problem, so none for me. However, with past girls, I found that it hit certain areas of my penis in ways that other positions didn't or couldn't meet the intensity of those sensations.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
reverse cowgirls feels best if i lean back with my hands braced on the boy's shoulders. kinda lines up me jennny with the angle of me boy's dangle. he doesn't have much downward flex when he's erect. sitting/riding too low can cause both of us some ouch.

his curve does seem to find my PF real easy *perv-happy grin* and he can play with my breast and clit with ease.

damn.. while not my favorite i'm thinking i need to working more reverse cowgirl into my life :smile:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm *ponders* not big on cowboy hats, Mr. Solo.

i could braid my hair into a thematic set of reins:wink: