Do all guys like reverse cowgirl?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love thick women with big butts, which unfortunately means most women I'm with are too heavy when sitting on my for it to be good for me. I just feel my legs getting crushed.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if she's doing it right she shouldn't be sitting on ya, Mr. Shannon
is meant to be like a crouched over, yes?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
if she's doing it right she shouldn't be sitting on ya, Mr. Shannon
is meant to be like a crouched over, yes?
i beg to differ ms. lee, straddled with body weight pressing and grinding your jenny and but on me would be about perfect. crouching is a different deal and a tad uncomfortable i would think.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:confused: butt and jenny are present for grinding, is just my body weight is supported on my gams and, depending where my hands are *mattress or boy's shoulder*, my arms.

if i get tired i tuck my knees together and will put some weight on the boy. he's a giant, so the chances of smishing are rare. supporting my own weight gives me a chance to throw some jenny kung-fu down on the boy. like quick strokes on the tip. hard grinding on full penetration.

lap dance theory, ya don't actually plop down on someone's lap, ya kinda hover.
*giggles* hover Jenny :biggrin:

i might be mixing reverse cowgirl with another reverse entry lady on top position.

also need to ask the boy to make sure i ain't making his happy parts ouchie *is concerned*

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In response to the original post: from my experience, sex is awesome in the reverse cowgirl position. It is one of my favorites. My girlfriend likes it, but not as much as doggy. She says that it doesnt feel as comfortable as other positions, so it is definitely for my benefit when we do it this way.

I like it slow this way more that fast, and i like it because i love watching my girl's ass moving. She can go up and down, side to side, and back and forth on my cock, and changes it up when we do it this way. Reverse cowgirl and doggy style sex are the most visually exciting positions for me. I love it when she looks over her shoulder at me and asks how good it feels. She can massage my balls in this position easily, too. We use a mirror during sex as well, and we both love watching her ride in this position.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It really has most to do with your and his anatomy. Some women get great stimulation from reverse riding, something like doggy but they are more in control of the strokes, which can be important with guys with big cocks. Some women find it painful or less stimulating because, once again, the anatomy of the guy and her doesn't fit as well. It pays to experiment.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would probably like it if I had ever had a female partner who did. A couple would tolerate it for a few minutes, but none liked it, and most just found it uncomfortable.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In response to the original post: from my experience, sex is awesome in the reverse cowgirl position. It is one of my favorites. My girlfriend likes it,

I like it slow this way more that fast, and i like it because i love watching my girl's ass moving. She can go up and down, side to side, and back and forth on my cock, and changes it up when we do it this way. Reverse cowgirl and doggy style sex are the most visually exciting positions for me. I love it when she looks over her shoulder at me and asks how good it feels. She can massage my balls in this position easily, too. We use a mirror during sex as well, and we both love watching her ride in this position.

My GF & I love this and reg cg too. I love the view both ways, seeing my hard cock disappear into her Brazilian waxed sweet pussy! She cums repeatedly in this position and I love how she moans more too!

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on the guy that I'm with but it hits at a weird angle that is definitely not pleasurable and kinda hurts... It helps if he's slightly sitting up grabbing onto my breasts or something of that sort while I'm riding him... The angle feels really good that way, but I'm also not a very big girl and he was quite big so certain positions just don't feel good. Lol

I prefer being on top in regular cowgirl so we can still play while we're going to town.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on the guy that I'm with but it hits at a weird angle that is definitely not pleasurable and kinda hurts... It helps if he's slightly sitting up grabbing onto my breasts or something of that sort while I'm riding him... The angle feels really good that way, but I'm also not a very big girl and he was quite big so certain positions just don't feel good. Lol

I prefer being on top in regular cowgirl so we can still play while we're going to town.

"Hits at the wrong angle" is something I heard from a number of different women when trying this position.

Elmer86

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ive never actually done it, hmm. havent really been interested, but seems like alot of guys like it, i might as well try it one.

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Big fan. I'm large (~7.5x6), and have never had an issues, but then again I don't have any curve.

Plusses for me include (1) tons of friction on the bottom of my cock; (2) sideboob view if the girls has a nice rack; (3) free hands to play with her tits/clit; (4) really easy to flip her over into "collapsed doggy" (IE she lays prone on her belly while I go to town), which is an exponentially better position.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something I've refrained from mentioning out of guilt is what an ex FB did once which blew my mind and I still remember fondly to this day. She had a rather pronounced cervix and when she rode me, would take full advantage of it.

This wasn't the arching back type RCG, it was the leaning forward variety where she had my dick in a vice grip and nudgefucked my frenulun hard with her cervix. It literally felt like an internal shiatsu massage.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My GF & I love this and reg cg too. I love the view both ways, seeing my hard cock disappear into her Brazilian waxed sweet pussy! She cums repeatedly in this position and I love how she moans more too!

Isn't it a wonderful sight? I love that view!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really loved reverse cowgirl when my wife was still able to take me. What I really loved, besides the view, was her reaching back to guide me into her, there was a wonderful feeling of her wanting me inside her and her riding me in a such a wanton way. Fond memories.