Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not a fan of reverse cowgirl...I much rather face him and watch him enjoy it. And my bf likes looking at my tits too while I'm riding him. It feels better normal cowgirl than reverse too...reverse doesn't so much for me at all.

7cum11

Experimental Member
Media
Agreed. Great position to watch on videos especially if girl has 36D or bigger and riding a huge sclong and watching the puppies go up and down. I prefer CG when fucking though

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
And it's great for MMF. 2nd guy can lick clit and balls and junction of cock and cunt. Total access!

2nd guy also gets great view of 1st guy pulsing as he cums inside her.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like reverse cowgirl, but for a different reason. I've got a 2ga PA and reverse hits her g-spot real nice. She cantake her time and control the speed and depth. It does help that I'm more of an ass man than tit man and I do enjoy watching my cock go in and out.

singularity

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, if she's got a great ass and squatting down on it, it's pretty hot. Otherwise, it's uncomfortable cause my dick has a high angle to it

DarkPhoenix101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reverse Cowgirl is probably my favourite position due to having a pretty steep upward curve, the friction is intense and it feels amazing.

UNFORTUNATELY none of the girls ive had sex with would do it for more than a few seconds because it was uncomfortable for them due to the curve :-/ they much preferred normal cowgirl as everything lines up better.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not too fond of this position myself. Only done it once and like many other people, the woman didn't like it too much. Stick with regular cowgirl when doing it.

Simba

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reverse Cowgirl is probably my favourite position due to having a pretty steep upward curve, the friction is intense and it feels amazing.

UNFORTUNATELY none of the girls ive had sex with would do it for more than a few seconds because it was uncomfortable for them due to the curve :-/ they much preferred normal cowgirl as everything lines up better.

I'd do it for u DarkPhoenix101 :smile:

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it depends on the guy that I'm with but it hits at a weird angle that is definitely not pleasurable and kinda hurts... It helps if he's slightly sitting up grabbing onto my breasts or something of that sort while I'm riding him... The angle feels really good that way, but I'm also not a very big girl and he was quite big so certain positions just don't feel good. Lol

I prefer being on top in regular cowgirl so we can still play while we're going to town.

selfishly i will say if the girl you are with has a great ass the reverse cowgirl adds quite the visual stimulation to the feeling.

now in your case you described yourself elsewhere as small with D cups so regular cowgirl may be the better view haha

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it and my cock does not hurt going in in cowgirl best thing about my size she can warm up on mine before getting on you big guys

Reactions: shapely