Do all larger guys cum a lot?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by long_man655, Nov 28, 2006.

1. long_man655

long_man655 New Member

Every girl I have been with has not only commented on the size of my penis but also the amount that I cum. I was wondering is this always correlated? Are there guys out there with small penises that cum a lot or large penis that cum a little?

2. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think most people would claim this as being UNTRUE. However, I would like to believe that having a bigger cock turns the girl and the guy on more and that the build and sexually intensity that can result from a well used big cock can produce more cum. Sometimes its good for dirty talk, especially to a girl who is having her first big cock, "you like how much a big cock cums" said in the throes of orgasm can push one over the edge.

Probably untrue though, however I wouldn't know. L-Arginine and some other supplements and with-holding from masturbation allow me to cum peter north loads.

3. mike1du

mike1du New Member

It is untrue really. I occasionally have sex with this other guy - he has but a small cock, but he can shoot ten jets of cum over my hairy chest. Really a turn on for me - and him!

4. Big Del

Gold Member

I got the cock and the cum - girls often are amazed by the volume of cum and the number of strokes it takes to empty myself

I guess I might just have been lucky - perhaps the size of balls makes the difference?

5. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

probably has to do with the size of your testes and prostate.

If you ask a sexologist they will say no, If you ask an animal breeder, they breed the male with biggest testes.

I have quite large testesticles and blow large loads, I tend to get really thirsty after too, so it might be its draining me of water too.

My guess is 100% dependant on how much water you drink, testes and prostate

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Don't forget about nutrition. Like bulking up on protein & vitamin C. They help nourish the testes, and prostate.

7. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

Studies have shown that the Average man does NOT ejaculate as far as the average well endowed man. Not to say some smaller men don't ejaculte far. Just that the Average endowed man usually ejaculates farther. Alot of it of course depends on how recently he has ejaculated. How many times recently etc.

8. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

Can you cite these sources?

9. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

My erection is not all that big (7.5 inches), but I do shoot a good load...usually. I've been told I do, My claim to fame though is that I shoot about three maybe 4 feet sometimes. When masturbating while laying on my back... I typically shoot on my face, in my hair or on the wall behind my head.

10. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

on a good day, my GF can make me shoot right over my head. I seem un-able to do it myself though.

Sometimes it's a lot, but if I've been at it, it's not a lot.

Also it depends on your health and diet too. Ginger is said to help you make sperm. I wonder if those dodgy internet sold tablets work or not, they apparently make you into peter north.

11. oc_andy

oc_andy New Member

Albums:
    I squirt very big. I always shoot an average of 6-8 volleys two to three feet. So, if I'm alone I either point my cock away from me and let it splat where it may or just keep it pointed up and aim it for my face and or mouth...then wipe it up or spit it out.

12. Beastly8

Beastly8 New Member

Im the same. My ejaculate level is due to the size of my balls

13. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Where do all these myths come from. Ejaculate varies with each ejaculation. And (fatunicorn) animal husbandry has nothing to do with breeding sires with huge balls for their size or semen quantity. It is to do with passing on good genes that make good meat for the dining table.

14. agnslz

Gold Member

Can you say that once more, Skull Mason? I'm almost there!:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

15. fri2219

fri2219 Member

Draft saved Draft deleted