Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Discuss.
Nope, some men do that to other men :wink:.

But seriously, it looks like you're doing the exact same thing that you're complaining about. The women these men like, treat them like shit. The men you like, treat you like shit. Who knows, you're probably doing it to a couple of men yourself?

Many men are convinced that all women want are bad boys. Treat a girl nicely and you're put on the friends pile without a chance in hell of ever going out with her. A friend you are and a friend you will stay. So you ignore girls, let your eye wander, treat her in the most off-handed manner possible, and lo and behold, suddenly you're attractive.

This is THE single greatest complaint I had when attempting to attract girls and it is still the single greatest complaint my straight friends have (or had).

I wish I had an answer for you Amber, but just want you to know you're not alone in that boat and it's not confined to one sex or the other.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope, some men do that to other men :wink:.

But seriously, it looks like you're doing the exact same thing that you're complaining about. The women these men like, treat them like shit. The men you like, treat you like shit. Who knows, you're probably doing it to a couple of men yourself?

NO!!!! I would NEVER do that.....NEVER have!!! NEVER will!!!

I just couldn't!!!!

Last edited:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many men are convinced that all women want are bad boys. Treat a girl nicely and you're put on the friends pile without a chance in hell of ever going out with her. A friend you are and a friend you will stay. So you ignore girls, let your eye wander, treat her in the most off-handed manner possible, and lo and behold, suddenly you're attractive.

This is THE single greatest complaint I had when attempting to attract girls and it is still the single greatest complaint my straight friends have (or had).

I wish I had an answer for you Amber, but just want you to know you're not alone in that boat and it's not confined to one sex or the other.

No....I HATE arrogant men....

I think to be honest when I was younger I liked bad boys....

these days I like depth...a lil mystery....but I like someone kind and gentle and I fuckin hate arrogance!!! and alot of my younger girlfriends HATE arrogant boys/men too!!! so its not just cos I'm a lil older now!!

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Discuss.

In a word no......keep looking and never settle for less than you deserve :smile:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im sorry. all i saw was boobs. what was the question?

Hahaha!!!

No seriously....

its like we want the nice guys (those of us with any sense) but sometimes I think even the nice guys only like US when we are playing hard to get or acting like bitches and I dont enjoy playing bloody games all the time to be honest.....

Thats why i just feel like the bitches seem to win....

But I'm probably a bit bitter about what just happened to me aswell!!!!

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Well, there are a lot of us guys out here that are sick and tired of the "game" and of the "war between the sexes." I have never been a player never been popular that I know of, and never got the kind of attention and response that I saw other guys get who were just not all that nice. My thought is that the jerks are just more "out there" and assertive. They ask for what they want and as a result they eventually get it. Those of us who are gentler and softer spoken, tend to sit back and watch and not ask. As a result we get "tossed in the friend pile" as one said, or just ignored or not noticed.

It is all about balance. I wish I knew back in highschool and university what I know now. I would have had one hell of a lot more fun, and even a girlfriend before 25.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it. And cant say that I haven't used the Im not really interested in you tactic to get a girl. But I would never treat a "lady" or a "bad girl" bad. My mother raised me much better than that. I respect all women, even the ones who dont deserve it, simply because they are women. That has gotten me tossed on the friend pile a bunch. But that is fine, since they are freinds they see first hand what they missed out on. And see how lucky and well treated my wife is.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hate it. And cant say that I haven't used the Im not really interested in you tactic to get a girl. But I would never treat a "lady" or a "bad girl" bad. My mother raised me much better than that. I respect all women, even the ones who dont deserve it, simply because they are women. That has gotten me tossed on the friend pile a bunch. But that is fine, since they are freinds they see first hand what they missed out on. And see how lucky and well treated my wife is.

"GOOD FOR YOU"....and your wife sounds like a lucky lady!!

See this is waht I need a DECENT MAN!!!!

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, amber you are a beautiful woman. Both physically and seems from what i read so far, mentally. I think if you look and be more receptive to the men you may think are great friends thats where you will find him.

My wife was my very best friend in the world before she was the absolute love of my life