do ALL men???

D_Quimby Cumquart

Just Browsing
Media
I think all women have bitch built in and all men have jerk built in. Real men and Real Women suppress these traits. and treat each other with respect and devotion. Some however, let it all out every day. Sorry this has happened to you.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not every guy is an asshole, I hate the entire connotation of the "macho man". honestly I do what I can not to be "that guy" but then again every guy has their moments, do give them a break once and awhile.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think all women have bitch built in and all men have jerk built in. Real men and Real Women suppress these traits. and treat each other with respect and devotion. Some however, let it all out every day. Sorry this has happened to you.

thanks...

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.

I think men and women are like that, it's like you can't be a kind person anymore or people will take it for weakness.....the world is just falling apart :frown1:

Don't let some idiot disrespect you, be kind..but stand up for yourself because it makes them feel higher than you if they have you down. (Mortals are disgusting)

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think men and women are like that, it's like you can't be a kind person anymore or people will take it for weakness.....the world is just falling apart :frown1:

Yeah!!! definately!!! I totally get what ur saying there....I have found that a lot...Its sooo true!! So many people have that attitude these days......

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not every guy is an asshole, I hate the entire connotation of the "macho man". honestly I do what I can not to be "that guy" but then again every guy has their moments, do give them a break once and awhile.
I hate that image "macho man" and most women/men love that attitude, but then wonder why the person treats them like crap...it just makes me dizzy :confused: "not saying you do this Amber1, I was directing that to a few girls I know like that"

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can be "macho" and still treat women well. I am very manly am not a pushover... but love and adore my wife and treat her with the respect she deserves ...

just as i would treat amber with the same repsect

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Good point, and I would add to that by saying high quality men and women learn how to communicate and interact with others without offending people. And there are jerks and bitches who just don't learn how.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanxalot to everyone who has replied to this soooo far because it has helped with my mood and everyone who wrote on my blog aswell!!

I will come back and have a look in the morning as off to bed in a sec!! x

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chase round after women that are HOT like idiots and walk all over FUGLY girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.
There, I fixed it to match what is really going on.

Which are you? The hot chick or the fugly chick? I doubt with tits like yours you get treated like shit.

B_BabyJoy09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually been going through a situation somewhat similar to yours, and know what it feels like. I've thought about it so much and came to a somewhat obvious conclusion, everyone wants what they cant have, the nice girl or guy is just too easy, theres no drama, theres no fight, its just too easy, theres no chase. So someone might play the jealousy card to get that one guy or girls attention, or might even treat them horrible but he/she still gives hints that they are still interested in you. It's all just a game, unfortunatly its one that hurts the most and the most confusing. Sometimes you just have to play the game too and its not an easy one to play. Goodluck with your situation!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey what can I say other than I treated my ex great for 23 yrs and the next thing I know, she ran off with some other guy because our relationship became too boring... real sorry if I sound just a little bitter.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There, I fixed it to match what is really going on.

Which are you? The hot chick or the fugly chick? I doubt with tits like yours you get treated like shit.

Look in my gallery!! I'm NOT fugly!! LOL!!!

I don't think it comes down to just looks does it. Thats what people presume if you look good you'll have no trouble with the opposite sex....btu its not true!! If you are nice it seems a lot of people will just try to piss all over you!!! Well thats what I keep finding with guys!!

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only seem to atttract girls who seem to be nice but turn out to be controlling, paranoid bitches.

I swear the only girls who seem nice and are nice are the prudish ones - and I couldn't handle a girl who wasn't at least a bit slutty.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Amber1,
You are a gift, and you should be very picky!! Your looks and genuine personality will be snacthed up by the right guy very soon!!
You are the kind of girl that a real guy REALLY wants and the insecure ones can't handle, so they are attracted to the chaos till they grow up.
You are sooo much a gift, keep it wrapped up until the right guy comes along!!