do ALL men???

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i chase after all women regardless of their bitch/nice girl status. i don't treat them like shit, but am willing to treat them like a matress or a cumrag if that's what they want, and there are plenty who do. so the answer to your two questions, no and no. 1. men chase after sex not bitches or nice girls. 2. don't let it be a problem.

anyone want to sleep over at my house? i'll love you forever, or at least til i'm done.:wink:

Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.

peteygotpackage

Just Browsing
Media
Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Discuss.

yeah pretty much, the guys active and has a big sex drive, then ofcourse..

me. not so much,

i have found the woman i want. but for a male. the temptation is there.
its in out nature to want every woman.

To me, it comes down to how much the guy wants the girl. Mentaly i mean, not just sexually. Like if he genuinely belives he can spend his life with her. most guys i know would ignore chassing up the side girls etc.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it depends on a lot of things. A lot of younger men are like that. I think as a man matures he changes. Then again some men never change.

My problem has been that the nicer I treat women, the more they don't want to be with me. When I have treated women like shit, the more they want me. I just have a problem treating women like shit. It's not in my nature.

warm_apple_pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whoever it is, he'll come around. He's gone for her because in his eyes she's a bit feisty, which is fine if all you're after is the thrill of the chase and a night of fun at the end of it, but it's unsustainable in relationship terms. If she's not the kind of person you would want to be friends with and spend any amount of time with then why would he want to either? Friendship is after all what a long term relationship is about. Just carry on being you, it'll happen - if not with this guy then with someone better.

In the meantime there's always chocolate. ;)

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My problem has been that the nicer I treat women, the more they don't want to be with me. When I have treated women like shit, the more they want me. I just have a problem treating women like shit. It's not in my nature.

You just took the words right out of my mouth!! Its seems if you are harsh with guys/girls they fall at your feet!! But I hate all the bloody game- playing and I too don't want to treat anyone like shit!!!!

I don't do that to my friends!! I don't do it to my family, so why should I do it to a bloke???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Discuss.
It's not just you but I think we all experience this at some point to make us appreciate the good guy when we finally meet him.

Nope, just the ones that like the bitchy ones. The rest of us have to settle for watching the nice girls go after the jerk men.
Some of us have watched countless nice guys go after jerky, bitchy women and we get tired of being the friendly shoulder to cry on when the relationship crashes and burns. Or worse, when they do decide to date us we have to undo all the abusive, petty, stupid crap those other women have done to an otherwise nice man. :irked:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You just took the words right out of my mouth!! Its seems if you are harsh with guys/girls they fall at your feet!! But I hate all the bloody game- playing and I too don't want to treat anyone like shit!!!!

I don't do that to my friends!! I don't do it to my family, so why should I do it to a bloke???

gosh who are these people that you guys are meeting?? i cannot fathom tolerating bad behaviour for more than a nanosecond. i'd kick someone to the curb so fast their head would spin like linda blair's in the exorcist. it would seem to me that if someone likes you MORE when you treat them bad, that someone probably has poor regard for themselves.

amber, you're a beautiful and spirited woman. just be yourself, honest and open about what you need and desire and the rest should fall into place. i wouldn't tolerate being treated like crap because you definitely don't deserve that.

Last edited:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think your question is valid... I had a friend in college who flat out told me that he's always more attracted to the bitches. He seemed to feel that they were more aggressive in bed, and he would put up with outside the bedroom to get the good V'JayJay. I think women can fall into a similar rut... the nice guy may just not be 'caveman' enough for you sexually, so you're attracted to them even though the rest of the time you have to put up with them being jerks until you decide it just too much. Maybe you should try giving the quiet ones a chance... they are often the wild men in bed... lol but you should have everything that you want. Good luck!
Garg MAn

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger, I used to chase after the bitchy ones, and though I didn't treat them like crap, I probably didn't given them the full level of respect they deserved. At the time, I mistook their bitchiness for being feisty, and treating them with a little less respect was akin to poking their feistiness.

Then I grew up, and I realized what a jerk I was, and I haven't gone back since.

Don't 'settle' for someone -- you shouldn't have to.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some of us have watched countless nice guys go after jerky, bitchy women and we get tired of being the friendly shoulder to cry on when the relationship crashes and burns. Or worse, when they do decide to date us we have to undo all the abusive, petty, stupid crap those other women have done to an otherwise nice man. :irked:

Yes, this is very much what I feel happened to me...
I was there for this guy...who was getting a divorce (and he had been seperated from his abusive ex 3 years) and she was CONSTANTLY giving him abuse...so he mistrusted women...

In the end she has no1. assaulted him about two weeks ago!!
and then no2. simultaneously made a play for him by saying she did it because she was jealous he had seen me...and was gonna ask him to get back together with her and the kids!!

The worst thing of ALL is he WENT BACK to the violent crazy bitch!!!!
The part I JUST cant get my head around!!!!

amber, you're a beautiful and spirited woman. just be yourself, honest and open about what you need and desire and the rest should fall into place. i wouldn't tolerate being treated like crap because you definitely don't deserve that.

Hey, thanxalot...yeh I'm definately not putting up with that in future... I think I just need to put my foot down a lot sooner!!

I think your question is valid... I had a friend in college who flat out told me that he's always more attracted to the bitches. He seemed to feel that they were more aggressive in bed, and he would put up with outside the bedroom to get the good V'JayJay. I think women can fall into a similar rut... the nice guy may just not be 'caveman' enough for you sexually, so you're attracted to them even though the rest of the time you have to put up with them being jerks until you decide it just too much. Maybe you should try giving the quiet ones a chance... they are often the wild men in bed... lol but you should have everything that you want. Good luck!
Garg MAn

No... I'm fine with nice guys...the problem is when they don't seem to know how to handle being treated nice and go running back to bitches who will treat them like shit!!!

I also hate the presumption from men that if you are nice you must also be "nice" in bed...u know a good girl....

I may be a sweet girl but I'm fuckin kinky in bed!!! Thats a contradiction in itself...people who judge books by there covers are, well....missing out!! :smile:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think we just don't get to meet the nice guys...the bad guys get in there first ...

I've often wondered to myself when I've met an arsehole before if I was meant to meet prince charming instead but the arsehole that I've met stole his horse and turned up himself instead!!?? :tongue:

Dear Amber,

Sorry I can't make it. :frown1:
My horse has been stolen. :eek:

Fortunately for me, he did not get the whole horse.
I still have his cock and it works fine. :biggrin1:

Accept no substitutes.
If someone should come by on my horse it is not me but an arsehole impostor. :mad:

Hopefully, I can rectify the situation and rescue you. :smile:

Prince Charming Pitbull :wink:

D_noihio

Just Browsing
Media
I've actually been going through a situation somewhat similar to yours, and know what it feels like. I've thought about it so much and came to a somewhat obvious conclusion, everyone wants what they cant have, the nice girl or guy is just too easy, theres no drama, theres no fight, its just too easy, theres no chase. So someone might play the jealousy card to get that one guy or girls attention, or might even treat them horrible but he/she still gives hints that they are still interested in you. It's all just a game, unfortunatly its one that hurts the most and the most confusing. Sometimes you just have to play the game too and its not an easy one to play. Goodluck with your situation!

Dear Amber,

Your situation all has to do with human nature. BabyJoy pretty much nailed that one on the head in that middle section.

Think about this:
When you string an object in front of a cat just out of reach, like some car keys, it goes nuts trying to have them. As long as they're out of reach the cat is still interested....yet....once it has them....it gets bored, quickly. And leaves. To find something ELSE that amuses it.

I believe thats a decent generalization of attraction between the sexes. I'd go deeper but you should just read this book: The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but life is a game and relationships is just a small level in that game. If you want to make it your going to have to get over it...pick up that controller and start playing.

that's actually what my history teacher told me when I complained about not liking the topics we had to write about for class. Hope they inspire you like they did I

-b

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Dear Amber,

I believe thats a decent generalization of attraction between the sexes. I'd go deeper but you should just read this book: The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature
Haven't read that in YEARS! Good book though, a worthy read. None the less, I don't think many people enjoy getting the seven shades of sushi literally beaten out of them (despite how amusing it may be to spectate) while in relationships.

The grass is always greener though.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dear Amber,

Your situation all has to do with human nature. BabyJoy pretty much nailed that one on the head in that middle section.

Think about this:
When you string an object in front of a cat just out of reach, like some car keys, it goes nuts trying to have them. As long as they're out of reach the cat is still interested....yet....once it has them....it gets bored, quickly. And leaves. To find something ELSE that amuses it.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but life is a game and relationships is just a small level in that game. If you want to make it your going to have to get over it...pick up that controller and start playing.

that's actually what my history teacher told me when I complained about not liking the topics we had to write about for class. Hope they inspire you like they did I

-b

Hi,

yeah I just had a browse through the book on the Harper Collins website. I think I mite buy it actually... does look interesting..

Thing is this... I am aware that there are many routes to seduction, I am not stupid, but I didn't think playing games with a man who had been abused (and especially to the extent he had) was right.

I guess I just wanted to show him not all women are HORRIBLE.... and then he went back to her anyway....

Anyhow I've decided he's an idiot so to me thats the end of that and I just talked to my Dad and he said he thinks he's an idiot too!! and that he sounded a waste of space... I kinda have to agree with my Dad!! :)

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I tend to go for the nice (but naughty) women. A bitch is OK for a one night stand, but who wants to put up with it afterwards. I like women that have more to offer.

-Ranger

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No....I HATE arrogant men....

I think to be honest when I was younger I liked bad boys....

these days I like depth...a lil mystery....but I like someone kind and gentle and I fuckin hate arrogance!!! and alot of my younger girlfriends HATE arrogant boys/men too!!! so its not just cos I'm a lil older now!!

You say you like a little mystery.

That right there is your problem... that mystery you find attractive means you only show interest in men who seem emotionally aloof.

That emotional distance, unwillingness to be forthright and upfront... that is the assholish behavior so many men figure out is the key to getting women into bed.

You simply don't realize that you , yourself, overlook and walk right over those genuinely sensitive and loving men who show a sincere interest in you... because they lack "mystery".

You complain about asshole men... and characterize yourself as a "nice girl"... but you have no idea how many "nice guys" chat you up and, being shot down, walk away certain that you are one of those asshole chasing chicks who simply aches to be mistreated.

People come in all kinds...
If all you seem to be finding are the assholes... then that is YOUR doing.
Try saying yes to the guys you never before gave a chance...

Maybe you will be surprised.
Change your selection criteria, and that will change the kind of men you meet.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To Phil Ayeshow,

I take your point....

But don't think its all about aloofness....

Perhaps I don't want someone to be a complete "open book" but I'm not one either.

A lot of guys DO NOT exhibit the ALOOF behaviour at first....it comes later. Thats when they start taking the piss!!

I want someone with an interesting personality, with different sides to them like I have, but to be genuine... doesn't mean I want an arsehole at all.

I don't mind when guys hold a lil back (and that can actually be healthy and normal) and depth is important to me!! but its when they hold back everything and play games and it progresses over time that it SICKENS me...there is really no need... If you are not mature enough for a relationship (not you but people!!) then I don't think you should be having one cos employing extreme tactics to manipulate others is ridiculous!!!!!