Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks ;)
i think when i was due to get cut i was ill with something, so we just postponed it and then it never happened.

usually, boys will get cut when they’re about 4-6 yo
In USA it’s like a few days after birth. Must have parent written consent. It’s still 2/3 circ in USA. Known as. RIC. ROUTINE INFANT CIRC

Alex3000g

Cherished Member
Media
thanks ;)
i think when i was due to get cut i was ill with something, so we just postponed it and then it never happened.

usually, boys will get cut when they’re about 4-6 yo
That's more common among Muslims, in the U.S. it's almost always done within a week after birth. Very rare to be done after that, even Muslims in America do it at birth. In North America it's very secular practice like lingual frenectomy or vaccination, only the most religious Jews celebrate it.

president

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's more common among Muslims, in the U.S. it's almost always done within a week after birth. Very rare to be done after that, even Muslims in America do it at birth. In North America it's very secular practice like lingual frenectomy or vaccination, only the most religious Jews celebrate it.
In USA it’s like a few days after birth. Must have parent written consent. It’s still 2/3 circ in USA. Known as. RIC. ROUTINE INFANT CIRC
yeah, i’ve heard about it. idk, here in this part of the world people prefer to do it bit later than right at birth. but i think there are parents who cut their sons right after the birth as well

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's considered weird in the U.S. and almost unethical.
Weird to cut at 4,5 or you mean before they leave hospital after birth I can’t imagine how that feels to have urine and feces on a fresh cut. I mean geez I don’t even like a paper cut on my finger! I guess some trend is to the clamp method so the foreskin dies and falls off.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's considered weird in the U.S. and almost unethical.
What is? Leaving until the boy is old enough to be aware but not old enough to refuse? I can see why that may be traumatic for the boy but I can't see why it is any less ethical than doing when the child is too young to be aware and, of course, too young to stop it.

IMHO, the only ethical way is for it to be the owner of the penis that decides to have it done.