Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

Account Disabled
Media
I think we are all cut not sure have three brothers Ive seen my next older brother we used to penis sword fight and he is a cool cut asfar as my dad and others nor sure too funny its never come up over dinner conversations I do wish is was uncut was robbed of my foreskin 40 yrs ago

Last edited:

ny4skin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm American and all the men on my mother's side are uncut. Grandfather, uncles, cousins. All the men on my dad's side are cut, tight cut. They're an old Annapolis Navy family. I've always had more in common with the men on my mother's side.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.
I volunteered for circumcision when I was 30 - just for fun/aesthetic purposes.
I'd always thought my dad was circumcised, but I was wrong because when he was an old man he got a paraphimosis and I had to take him to the hospital to get it sorted out.
My son isn't circumcised.

Reactions: PoopGoblin28

feetandmeat85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad is uncut like me both my brothers are cut
Saw my dads dick for the first time in a long time when I
Was helping him get ready. Wow like father like son identical in every way

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My father was cut as an adult (us army wwII). I was cut after I started grammer school " because it was the thing to do". My brother was cut at birth, born in the mid 50's. Mother's brother was uncut. I don't know about the other males in the family but assume they are all cut.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut and happy. One brother was cut when he had some sort of problems as a middle school kid. My youngest brother was born after I left home so I have never had a chance to see him.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father was cut at 12 because his family did not teach him how to keep his penis clean. He developed an infection before antibiotics were invented, He made sure I and the rest of the family were uncircumcised.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My father was cut at 12 because his family did not teach him how to keep his penis clean. He developed an infection before antibiotics were invented, He made sure I and the rest of the family were uncircumcised.

How old is your father? Antibiotics were being developed in the 1920s. Even then the antibiotics were strong enough to clear a foreskin infection.