Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having read through the posts in this forum I would say that there are a lot of unhappy circumcised guys who have a right to sue the doctor who circumcised them. When you read answers like "the hospital did it routinely" "I was cut before my parents had chance to say anything" "My brother was cut when he had his tonsils out" Where they saying that his foreskin was the cause of his enlarged tonsils. Dont get me wrong If there is genuine medical reason for someone to be circumcised or by personal choice in adult life fine. but to do it for no reason at all is a barbaric physical assault. One thing that is very evident Millions of dollars have fill doctors pockets for no other reason but to make then wealthier.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

GuillaumeBordeaux

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Circumcision is genital mutilation, it's fucking horrifying. I'm restoring my foreskin. I'll be the first in my family in 2 generations to have a foreskin, none of my sons are going to be put through that bullshit. Fuck my parents for doing that to me. I'll never forgive them.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am cut, as is my father. I was born in the 1950's in the US, which was a time when everyone got cut it seems.

I have dated men from the southern states of the US and all of them were uncut. It seems that on the coasts the men were always cut, but in the middle of the country, or in the south, it was not as common. I wonder if part of it was because the poor could not afford such a expense?

My partner is uncut. His older brother is cut, as is his younger brother. He was sick as a baby and the doctors did not want to put him through that stress. My partner was born in 1986, when the chance of being cut was a 50 - 50% chance. I think the US society is learning that maybe it's not as important to cut their boys. But that is just my opinion. I have wondered what I would have been like to be uncut. Would I have had a long foreskin? Would it have been tight? I'll never know, since all the males in my family are cut. My sister has 3 boys and they are all cut as well.

All the southern guys I have dated have been uncut. I would thinking it is a Texas think to not have the child cut.

Also I grow up at Cotopaxi and there was one family with two boys and they were the only uncut guys in gym class. They were a very poor family and I always though it was because they were so poor. I am cut but very loose cut, I think it is because I was born in a clinic at the end of WWII. My three brother, all younger are cut more normal.

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
All the southern guys I have dated have been uncut. I would thinking it is a Texas think to not have the child cut.

In urban areas of Texas, circumcision for whites is the norm, according to a contact of mine who lives there. The same goes for other parts of the south, I am told. A specific comment on TX is that in some small towns and ranch areas, circumcision never really took hold.

sevencut

Sexy Member
Media
Most men in my family are circumcised. Through showering, changing I can confirm my father, 2 brothers, paternal uncle and his 2 boys (cousins), 3 nephews, and my own 2 boys. I don't even know where this "tradition" started from. I believe it's been done because the men in our family are just that way and we want our offspring to look the same.
Matter of fact growing up without the internet and all access to media I thought a circumcised penis was "normal" and that is what all penises looked like. Whenever I was in a place where there was nudity; gym showers, locker room, camping if I happen to glance at another male's penis I saw the same thing as mine - a circumcised penis. Up until about middle school when we had sex ed did I learn about foreskin.
No one in my family talked about penises and what they looked like. I've never asked my parents why they had it done to me because I know they probably wanted me to be like dad. It's the same logic my wife and I used when we had our 2 boys. Personally, I have never had any issues with my cut penis and I am very happy with it.
After reading and hearing extensive arguments pro/con on the circumcision debate I will educate my sons as they grow older so that they will make an informed decision should they have their own boys one day. I would not mind at all if a future grandson broke this "tradition".

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All males in our family are intact. In my case there was a suggestion by the doctor to keep the skin intact when i had to go through a small operation as a young kid. My dick was partially gagged, so he decided to make just a small incision (was extremely painful - he used no anaesthetic) in order for the glans to be fully exposed and for hygienic purposes. I am putting a stress here, as there are many men who think that removing the skin can prevent disorders or further facilitate cleanliness. It seems not so... In my case the doctor himself suggested not to take a full scale surgery (circumcision) but just make only a small cut so the glans could come out of the darkness wihtout any problem... Let there be light! :)

Last edited:

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Personally I think that sevencut shows a refreshing openness to accept change within the family and is to be commended on his future approach.

Times change, people become better educated about such things - my own approach would be to educate the boys and dissuade them from making a parental decision on behalf of their own future offspring (I don't think that it's their place to make such a decision unless it is medically necessary) and to allow them to make their own decision (or not) in adulthood.

sevencut

Sexy Member
Media
Personally I think that sevencut shows a refreshing openness to accept change within the family and is to be commended on his future approach.

Times change, people become better educated about such things - my own approach would be to educate the boys and dissuade them from making a parental decision on behalf of their own future offspring (I don't think that it's their place to make such a decision unless it is medically necessary) and to allow them to make their own decision (or not) in adulthood.

You're right Nimbus. I didn't know any better on the subject of circumcision. My family never talked about it. It was through different Internet forums, I was able to educate myself on the subject and weigh both sides. As my boys get older I hope to educate them as well.
I'm not for or against circumcision. I really believe more in educating parents and respect their informed choice.

P51Geo1980

Sexy Member
Media
We immigrated from Europe when I was a baby so I was uncut. My brother was born in the US and cut. My dad got cut as an adult, not sure why and never asked. I had it done this past February. So, all of us are cut.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We immigrated from Europe when I was a baby so I was uncut. My brother was born in the US and cut. My dad got cut as an adult, not sure why and never asked. I had it done this past February. So, all of us are cut.

what made you choose to get cut?