Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

Nudity in my family growing up was as taboo a subject as circumcision, though when it was just my brothers and my father the nudity thing was a lot more relaxed. My father, my younger brothers, and I are all circumcised. I am the only one who has worked on restoring his foreskin, though my brothers know about it and have asked a lot of questions regarding it. I never really gave it all much thought at first because we all looked the same, but by the time I was hitting puberty I'd learned about circumcision and foreskin and I was not pleased that I'd been cut. I've not been happy about being circumcised since then, and when I discovered foreskin restoration as a young adult I jumped on board. If I were to ever have kids, the boys would be left intact and afforded the option to remain that way that I was not given.

D

deleted1124838

Father and brother cut. 1 Grandfather uncut along with sons. All cousins cut (as far as I know) and second cousins as well. My age group is 50/50 so all cousins done is a family thing. Grandfather and sons to do with in fashion and out of fashion.

George198069

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do now. I was born in France and left uncut. My brother was born in the US, four years after we immigrated and was cut at birth. My dad had it done about 15 years after we immigrated. I had it done about three and a half years ago.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut (no brothers). My Father is uncut as are his 3 brothers. All 6 cousins on my Mother's side are cut (I'm the oldest). Of the 4 cousins on my Father's side, all are cut except the oldest (I'm the 2nd oldest).