Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both my brother and I are cut as well as cousins I have seen. I have no idea about my dad or uncles - never seen any of them naked.

I did not realize one could tell cut/uncut status on an autopsy (not that I'm that interested in finding out.)

vegaskid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad was not circumsized until later in life, me and my brother are both un-circumsized, Im thinking about getting circumsized though because I'm always terrified about what women will think about it, Im 21 and still a virgin, it even makes it difficult for me to approach women.

Reactions: ChuChiPapi

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dad was not circumsized until later in life, me and my brother are both un-circumsized, Im thinking about getting circumsized though because I'm always terrified about what women will think about it, Im 21 and still a virgin, it even makes it difficult for me to approach women.

Having the dick you were born with scares you?

Getting cut is not going to increase your confidence or get rid of your fears. It's only going to give you less dick to work with and result over the long term in less sensitivity.

I truly envy you for growing up with a foreskin. It's something very precious and shouldn't be taken lightly. Enjoy it!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My father, brother and I are all cut.
(However, I wasn't cut until I was 7. I think I've said 9 before on this board, but that was when they yanked my adenoids.)
The next generation of males includes only my nephew, who I believe is uncut.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I don't understand why Muslims circumcised. I have readThe Koran and it does not say to circumcise your males. It does say not to make marks in the flesh. According to what I have read, Mohammed was not circumcised, nor did he advocate circumcision. It was about 100 years after his death that circumcision became universal for muslim males. Can you explain this to me. I just don't understand.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why Muslims circumcised. I have readThe Koran and it does not say to circumcise your males. It does say not to make marks in the flesh. According to what I have read, Mohammed was not circumcised, nor did he advocate circumcision. It was about 100 years after his death that circumcision became universal for muslim males. Can you explain this to me. I just don't understand.

Roughly one in every 1000 males is born either without a foreskin or with a very short one. Supposedly, Mohammed was one of these. However, circumcision was quite prevalent amongst tribes in the middle east, so it's more likely that the pagan tradition was adopted by Islam.

Whatever the case, there's no mandate in islam to be circumcised.

Robcolt23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As you can see my 9" meat is cut, but my brother is just as hung as I am, but he is uncut. Was sick as a baby and they did not want to do anything that might cause a problem. I have always wished I had my foreskin. I very much prefer going down on uncut meat.
Rob

Reactions: ChuChiPapi

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut here. I had two brothers. One was cut as a young man. The Yougest is intact just like me.

I think My Dad was also uncut. My only son is also uncut.

I do not know about anyone else in my family.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my dad uncut as well as his brothers, bro was cut at 7 when had his toncils out, me cut in middle age, my request.