Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My brothers were not, I was for medical reasons, my grandfather was, I have no idea if my father was or was not. I know 2 nephews were and 3 were not, the others I do not know and I am not about to go asking. I saw one brother in law nude (after a swim at the local YMCA in the showers, nothing sick or sordid) and he clearly was not circumcised, I have no idea about the other one.

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut and my father and brother are cut, but there is 17yrs difference between my brother and I. Before my nephew was born the issue was discussed and uc was decided.

Reactions: ChuChiPapi

Cleft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All male relatives on both sides of family uncut (as am I) until the '40's. Then, one cousin cut, and all other cousins uncut. My own son was (regretfully) cut at birth, but I made sure my grandson remained intact.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Everyone on both sides of the family is cut. That includes almost 30 male cousins. The only one who is not cut is my nephew's son. He had no say in the matter as he did know even know he had a son until the kid was 2. I do not think I will cut my sons (if I ever have kids). I will leave that choice up to them when they are older. My parents were very open about sex and nudity. I was the last of five kids and at the end of all those cousins too! All of the family friends, sisters boyfriends, neighbors I saw nude (changing for showers camping, skinny dipping, hot tub etc.) were cut also. The first uncut dick I saw was at sleepover camp.

Reactions: ChuChiPapi

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think all the male in my family are uncut as I am, except if someone needed it for real serious medical reason, but honestly I can't check all of them!! lol

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think my dad is--just childhood memories of him peeing though.

Two of my cousins are, and don't know anything about anyone else.

I somewhat resent that it was done to me, but in 70's, almost every male infant born in a hospital was, so I hold no personal grudge.

(One crazy thing I want to ask of either my mom or step-mom one day is whether or not I inherited my big unit from him--I don't care about the status of his foreskin though.)

NakedAlien

Experimental Member
Media
No. My dad and his brother were circumcised, but in the younger generation the boys aren't. I am 21 and uncircumcised as are brothers 16 and 13. My oldest cousin, 15, is also foreskinned, I assumed his younger brother 11 is also (have not seen).

My family is not ant-circumcision as far as I know, but in western Canada the practice seems to be discouraged over the last 20 years and I have known many uncut guys growing up.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All the men in my family are uncut, and as a new generation of my family is just starting we have been talking about it pretty openly lately. The consesus, after careful consideration of pros and cons, is to keep the family tradition alive :) I would never cut my sons, I love my blimmin' foreskin!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All cut (back to father as grandad was uncut)...but at least one of us is restoring. I'll be working on my brother and sister so that they consider the alternatives before going the 'acceptable' route of cutting the infant boys.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All men in my family are cut. Or so they say , I never seen their dicks.