Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My Dad's cut and so am I. Not sure about anyone else, its not really a topic i'd bring up with my cousins.

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
My dad and my older brother are both cut. In the time between when my older brother and I were born, my dad became a pro-uncut man. When I was born, he convinced my mother to keep my foreskin intact. Boy, am I ever so grateful to this day for his decision! In terms of the the distant family, I don't really know about everyone else, but all of my cousin's on my mom's side are cut.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dad and my older brother are both cut. In the time between when my older brother and I were born, my dad became a pro-uncut man. When I was born, he convinced my mother to keep my foreskin intact. Boy, am I ever so grateful to this day for his decision! In terms of the the distant family, I don't really know about everyone else, but all of my cousin's on my mom's side are cut.
You are awfully lucky. It is so difficult for parents who are used to circumcision to change their ways. I'm Jewish so there was no hope for me but I m a huge anti-circumcision advocate among my child bearing friends and have not been able to convince any of them not to stick with what they're used to. My most recent defeat was less than a month ago.

On another subject, did you leave school?

doubrown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am cut. My sons are uncut. My father is uncut (born at home on a farm). Paternal grandfather was uncut. Father's younger brother is cut. All three of my brothers are cut. 2 of 3 uncles on mother's side are cut. Not sure about maternal grandfather, but suspect he was uncut. All cousins but one are cut. Nephew is uncut. Brother in law (curiously from Europe) is cut.

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure about my father but I do know that me, my brother, and one step brother are cut. One of my step brothers is uncut but only because he has a condition that mandates he stay uncut.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure about my father but I do know that me, my brother, and one step brother are cut. One of my step brothers is uncut but only because he has a condition that mandates he stay uncut.

What condition, OmnibusGuy?

NCbear (whose hypospadias mandated that he stay uncut)

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The advice in (U.S.) medical books of the 1960s and 70s said little boys should all be cut because it's cleaner, except those who have hypospadias, because then if reconstructive surgery was necessary to reroute the urethral opening to the tip of the penis, the skin could then be used.

NCbear (who saw this general statement several times during his fairly exhaustive research, years ago, to try to discover why his dick looked different)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Adding to what NCbear wrote: Many surgeries which repair the meatus [opening] need a fair amount of penile soft mucosa donor tissue. If the guy has been cut, there's a lot less of that. If he's been cut "high and tight," there's almost none and the surgery may have to be forgone.

Note: "High and tight" is the preferred style, per circlist.

D

deleted213967

My brother is uncut.

I am cut.

My sister is not applicable.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As far as I know, I haven't seen or asked, all of my family is cut as am I.
I am not a happy person about being this way. I honestly and truly think it is a violation and believe it should be left up the the male to make the decision when or if he is ready. I would like to have mine.

Bitter? Hell yes.