Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my father is uncut, and his father was uncut. I am partial cut..very very loose and extra skin left to cover the head, but still cut. my brother is cut..and cut very high and tight

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have two older brothers. The first one was snipped, since "everyone did it" and Mom didn't know the difference. When she saw what was done, and had to take care of it until it healed, she refused to let the doctor circumcise her next two sons. Smart woman.

My father was uncut. My brother was snipped because of a tight foreskin and my mother had me done subsequently as a precaution.

I guess that wasn't smart then.:tongue:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as far as I know, all of the men in my family are cut.....the main perpose for us all being cut, is to 'distinguish that we are children of God" which I think is utter bullshit.....I hate that I am cut! (btw was raised presbityrian/southern baptist)

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My second older brother and I are cut but my oldest was left intact. This was because of the HOSPITAL tradition of cutting boys. My oldest brother was born in a different hospital than my second oldest and I. My father was also left intact. As a matter of fact, the hospital took the liberty of snipping me and my second older brother as a routine. I always envied my oldest brother for having a foreskin and being complete. I guess it seems I crave people that have what I don't. Women, of course because I love vaginas, but I only like uncut men. I have absolutely no attraction to cut guys because I already have a cut cock.

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My father is circumcised, as is my brother.

I was not circumcised because of my Hypospadias. A condition of this...uhh...condition...is an intact foreskin surrounding only half of the head of the penis.

Because of this, what there is of my foreskin has never covered my head. It's just there. From an early age I learned to use it to hold onto my dick while urinating (helps to direct the flow).

sundancerco

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am cut, as is my father. I was born in the 1950's in the US, which was a time when everyone got cut it seems.

I have dated men from the southern states of the US and all of them were uncut. It seems that on the coasts the men were always cut, but in the middle of the country, or in the south, it was not as common. I wonder if part of it was because the poor could not afford such a expense?

My partner is uncut. His older brother is cut, as is his younger brother. He was sick as a baby and the doctors did not want to put him through that stress. My partner was born in 1986, when the chance of being cut was a 50 - 50% chance. I think the US society is learning that maybe it's not as important to cut their boys. But that is just my opinion. I have wondered what I would have been like to be uncut. Would I have had a long foreskin? Would it have been tight? I'll never know, since all the males in my family are cut. My sister has 3 boys and they are all cut as well.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am cut, as is my father. I was born in the 1950's in the US, which was a time when everyone got cut it seems.

I have dated men from the southern states of the US and all of them were uncut. It seems that on the coasts the men were always cut, but in the middle of the country, or in the south, it was not as common. I wonder if part of it was because the poor could not afford such a expense?

I have already posted earlier, but I thought I would comment on this.....

I don't know about the middle of the country, but I am from the US South and I am more familiar with that area. Before I joined the military at 17, I had never seen an uncut boy, or man for that matter. I participated in sports from elementary school through high school (locker rooms/showers, etc.), and attended sport camps and summer camps from the age of 6, was a member of the YMCA (again locker rooms/showers, and all YMCA swimming was "Nude Only" by YMCA regulations), and I never once
remembering seeing an uncut male (child or lifeguard/swim instructors). If I had, I am sure I would have remembered it.

As it happens, I do remember the actual first time I saw an uncut penis,
because it made such an impression on me. I was not only shocked to see it, but was intrigued, and because I was so naive, thought he wa
deformed in some manner. I later found out the truth when I saw him with an erection and it certainly was't deformed! We became friends and I learned that he was "uncut" and that I was "cut." This was at Boot Camp and he had the upper bunk over me. I still remember his name..
which was Richard...called Dick! :rolleyes:

Out of the approx. 150 men in our barracks, there were only 3 others that I can remember that were uncut, and they all were from Northern US States. Later, as I moved to other camps, etc. I saw a lot more uncut men, but the uncut seemed to always be in the minority.

Later, when I went to university (in the South), there were a few, usually from other areas of the US...mostly from the Northern States or Canada, or they were exchange students from Europe or South America.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad was born in england and is uncut I was born in new york and I'm circumcised. I've always been happy being circumcised. At the hospital they told my parents it was cleaner better looking and easier to maintain if it was circumcised. That was the fashion in the 1970s in america. I now live in london where the majority are uncut.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What comes out of the postings is the fact that no only do lots of lpsg members have families which contain a mix of uncuts and cuts. But that also on the whole apart from a bit of curiosity if one member is cut and another uncut there is on the whole in the postings literally no rage or huge upset if dad is cut and junior uncut or visa versa.
This clearly shows that the junior must be cut like dad to be total rubbish and also if dad is uncut and wants junior cut that's a crap arguement

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cut here as well my own choice at 32 for no medical reason, have never regretted it at all ,my dad and 2 older brother's are intact ,[except for 6 nephews.] as for my 2 sons they were cut due to medical reasons, so glad im done now,if i was ask by other family members about it i would recomend them get cut and or have there sons cut as well.also my granfather had to be done at 70yrs, he told me do to a type of viarous cancer on his penis head , so just another reason to get cut as well , and for all you who say just wash more he was an exceptional clean and neat person in everything he did perfectionest type so that wasnt the problem.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the record, penile cancer affects cut as well as intact men. The link isn't very well established, if at all. Some European countries -- where circumcision is rare -- have lower rates of penile cancer than USA.

Hoss_C

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad and I are uncut because we were both born at home (farm boys) and my wife and I chose not to have our son cut so I don't know if you'd call it a tradition but we're all in tact.