Do all women Masturbate???

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ladies. Firstly I would like to take the time in thanking all the ladies on here for being honest. It good to see you stand together and tell guys fishing for compliments to sod off!!
My question is do all woman masturbate. My wife does in front of me. Because it is a major turn on for me. But the thought of her pleasuring herself without me turns me on even more. I asked her and she says she never has. Secretly I want her to be lying. What do you ladies think?

Thanks

D

marie36

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly....I masturbated only a handful of times in my life. Until recently:wink:. My husband bought me a big dildo, and I didn't know what I was missing! It is very lifelike, not some hard plastic piece of junk. It gives me intense orgasms. There are 2 types of orgasms. Clitoral, and vaginal. I have always prefered the vaginal. So I suppose my fingers didn't do the trick. But when I get a fast and furiuos rythem going with that dildo....WATCH OUT! As you can see in the pic, I also use a little power mini "bullet" on my clit as I do it. And sometimes even :shock: a butt plug too. Just writing about it makes me want to crawl back into bed.
So your wife may not be lying. My advice is to buy her these 2 two toys , and ask her that you would really love to try them on her. Also buy some KY jelly. If she agrees, go really slow. (It stretched me out at first) Ask her what pace and depth she likes, and for God's sake listen to her! It's intimidating at first! Hopefully soon, she'll be ramming that thing home on her own in no time! Keep me updated.

Attachments

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Marie36

I have bought her all those toys, and we do use them together. She is more about clitoral stimulation. We have been married for 10 years. And still exploring new things. Is it true that your late thirties are your sexual peak? If so she has a couple of years to go and then maybe she will D.I.Y. A man can only dream.

thanks for the input

D

GirlNextDoor86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, maybe I have a high sex-drive.... but I masturbate pretty often. Your wife might feel uncomfortable telling you she 'plays' without you, not wanting you to feel that you're not keeping her satisfied. I had toys that my bf and I played with but didn't tell him I was using them on my own. One night he came home earlier than I had expected and walked in on me using my toy (couldn't hear cause I was too focused on other things :redface:). He said that he watched for a few minutes before coming into the room and that it was such a turn-on to see me doing that. My advise would be to tell your wife how excited it gets you when you imagine her pleasing herself and if she is, maybe she'll share the experience with you.

marie36

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. I am getting to my sexual "peak". Hopefully I'll stay there for a long, long time! Sad thing is guys hit it at 18-21.....Hubby's twice that age!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women are too embarassed to admit it but I think the number of women who actually dont masterbate is pretty low, like ~5% to 15%

but I doubt we'll ever really know.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I think it's more accurate to say that it is probable that MANY women have masturbated. Whether they do it frequently -- or whether they admit to it -- is another matter entirely.

Don't forget that there are millions of women who...

-- Have had Female Genital Mutilation and are unable to enjoy any form of sex

-- Are in hormonal dumps without ANY sex drive. If you have no sex drive, you're unlikely to masturbate.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I think it's more accurate to say that it is probable that MANY women have masturbated. Whether they do it frequently -- or whether they admit to it -- is another matter entirely.

Don't forget that there are millions of women who...

-- Have had Female Genital Mutilation and are unable to enjoy any form of sex

-- Are in hormonal dumps without ANY sex drive. If you have no sex drive, you're unlikely to masturbate.

Yea.. I know a girl who was raped when she was young and didnt want anything to do with sex until a few years after 20.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guess would be no, not all women masturbate.

I do, but not with any degree of regularity; and definetely not 5 and 6 times a day like many of the men here do. I wonder how some of you are able to work or go to school with all the time you spend wanking. :eek:

Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but most women of a certain age have been taught that the only time you touch yourself down there is when you are washing or wiping yourself. This is why it takes some girls so long to be at ease with their bodies sexually. We are taught that outside of the previously mentioned acts touching your vagina is a bad thing. So consequently a man touching iit or wanting to kiss us there must be a bad thing as well.

I know that sounds crazy to some of y'all, especially those who weren't reared in religious homes, but I swear to you it's true. :redface:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you so much for the honest responses. I really appreciate it. I must admit when I met my wife she was very innocent. I think I corrupted her big time. I'm constantly looking for ways to enhance her sexual experiences. I guess this should keep a marriage strong and exciting.:smile: When we've had a couple of drinks her true self comes out! You gotta love drunk sex.

Thanks

D

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frankly, if a guy can regularly masterbate 5 or 6 times as NJQT claims... he was born with an extra ball sack. 4 times a day was my "regular" max and that was when I was trying to wait until marriage.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My guess would be no, not all women masturbate.

I do, but not with any degree of regularity; and definetely not 5 and 6 times a day like many of the men here do. I wonder how some of you are able to work or go to school with all the time you spend wanking. :eek:

Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but most women of a certain age have been taught that the only time you touch yourself down there is when you are washing or wiping yourself. This is why it takes some girls so long to be at ease with their bodies sexually. We are taught that outside of the previously mentioned acts touching your vagina is a bad thing. So consequently a man touching iit or wanting to kiss us there must be a bad thing as well.

I know that sounds crazy to some of y'all, especially those who weren't reared in religious homes, but I swear to you it's true. :redface:

I'm in total agreement with you. We were both brought up in very religious homes. I was told it was a sin to masturbate. But we have seen the light. I am 35 and masturbate approximately 3 times a week. I think that's better than going out and looking for an affair.
IMHO.
Cheers
D

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was also brought up in religious home and told that to touch myself there was wrong. I was 20 and ran into a guy that I'd dated in high school when I was still "waiting" and we hooked up and had a really good time. He had a wooden leg and got an amazing push off of that stump (Walt.... where are you man?) Ok this was like, 1980, and he gave me his copy of the Masters & Johnson Report. I read most of it with a curiosity I'd never had before - a bit grossed out, somewhat guilty, and terribly horny. I'd never masturbated before. Took a few years of occasional trying before I got the hang of it. But then, when I had a boyfriend I didn't bother trying - you know.

Now that my hormones are out of whack with menopause creeping up on me, I'm more frequent than ever but it goes up and down. Some weeks 3 times, some not at all. I have a toy collection.

I'm pretty sure that neither of my sisters have ever gotten into masturbating. My one sister cuz she wears her husband out all the time (20 years and he just smiles). My other sister married the first guy that was able to keep his hands off her when they were dating... and he still keeps his hands off her. Poor girl, strong sex drives run in the family.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the story. I'm a PK (preachers kid) end up being the naughties shits there are. Good story though.

Thanks

D

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My other sister married the first guy that was able to keep his hands off her when they were dating... and he still keeps his hands off her. Poor girl, strong sex drives run in the family.

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do masturbate, I started playing with myself that way at the age of 9 and still enjoy it. I have noticed there is no regularity, I can do it several times a day but weeks have passed without it as well.

My mom told me sex wasn't supposed to be fun, it was just a necessary initiated by men. Masturbating became my secret, I didn't tell anyone and at some times even felt guilty about doing it and enjoying it.

The first time someone found out I masturbate was when my bf walked in on me (I was 20 at that time). He went for a shower, I was waiting to take one after he got out (it never occurred to me to take a shower together). He stepped into our bedroom all of a sudden while I was killing time playing with myself. For me it was a shock at first, but it was a major turn on for him to see me. We had the best fuck ever. :biggrin1:

His reaction made me more comfortable with myself and my 'nasty habit'. It took me a long time to get rid of all 'chains from the past'. I dropped the last one after getting divorced (11 years ago).