Do any bottoms actually enjoy the burning, stinging sensation of being entered?

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get off on the actual pain, no. I would imagine unless you're into BDSM this would hold for most people (men or women) receiving anal sex. It's a psychological thing, it excites me greatly that I'm being entered. Also I find if you're warmed up (fingered, rimmed etc) and both your hole and the dick are well-lubed then there's minimal stinging and burning anyway.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only time it hurts too much is if (1) you're not lubed well enough and/or prepared (fingered, rimmed) (2) the guy just pushes too hard (ease that baby in there, please). Otherwise, that pain is worth what follows.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
burning, stinging sensation of being entered?

I have never felt that before either you aren't using enough lube or you have hemroids. I love the feeling of my man's penis opening me up.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes in the heat of the moment my ex has entered me too quickly and it hurt... (a lot) I personally don't like the pain but after a minute or so it goes away and then its feels like pure ecstasy. Also I'm very tight so lots of spit has to be used.

one thing I miss about him is that sometimes he would surprise me. he was very vanilla but there where time wheN he fucked me like a bull. those where always the best sessions. :)

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes in the heat of the moment my ex has entered me too quickly and it hurt... (a lot) I personally don't like the pain but after a minute or so it goes away and then its feels like pure ecstasy. Also I'm very tight so lots of spit has to be used.

one thing I miss about him is that sometimes he would surprise me. he was very vanilla but there where time wheN he fucked me like a bull. those where always the best sessions. :)

It is awesome when a man fucks you like a bull.

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only have that sensation when I'm on my back getting fucked. It doesn't happen when I'm the one controlling the action (for lack of a better way of saying it).

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only have that sensation when I'm on my back getting fucked. It doesn't happen when I'm the one controlling the action (for lack of a better way of saying it).

I've noticed that, too. Back in my 20's, when I was having more sex, I was more able to adjust quickly, but recently it seems the stinging just continues in certain positions.

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Assuming you're using condoms, have you tried latex-free condoms? Latex is irritating for a lot of people. It could also be something in the lube irritating you. Or maybe you're a bit raw down there to begin with and you're not aware until someone is fucking you.

Try different things and different positions. I for one believe it is totally worth sorting out in order to experience the awesome pleasure.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If there is the slightest bit of pain, you're doing it wrong.

sometimes the slightest bit of pain *or more* means you're doing it right :D

sometimes intrusion is kinda hot.
all fumble/slam/bruising urgency/demanding.

Last edited: