Do any bottoms actually enjoy the burning, stinging sensation of being entered?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i figure most dudes figure out they're exclusively Tops when they try bottoming and find is no to their liking.

maybe is the difference between the Exclusively Tops, Versatile Folks & Bottoms. whatever arrangement of anatomy/brain wiring/personality responsible for ticking ya box is what dictates the sensations ya pick-up/focus on.

if ya wired to be a Top ya get the ouch-not-so-fun burny/stingy.
if ya wired to be bottom you don't experience it. is just "aahhh, yeah.. gimme!" :shrug:

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've actually experienced it with all the guys I've been with. It's that sensation once he is in. I think it's the stretching. All I do is take a nice deep breath and enjoy from there.

str8bro1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I want more detail. You say it's pleasurable ... Then why are most guys not hard in the vids! And how does it feel? Like jacking off? Like a massage? I've never done it. and is it different for a man than a woman?

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Agree with buddy, if your doing it right...the burning or stinging pain is very temporary and goes away soon. Id say add more lube, slow down how fast your letting the other guy insert his penis in you, and don't focus on the pain. It will pass. Then it is amazing. You loosen up and the fucking is amazing especially if your with a man who knows how to pound. Also, a trick one man taught me once, when i was in college was during that first insert don't focus on the pain and count in your head or outloud to 60. By the time you get to 60 your sphincter will have relaxed. have fun. :)

Gay, Bi, and straight guys visit and sign up on my blog on masculinity: Home - A Man's Life: A Place for Discussion

I dont get that burning/stinging pain. Sometimes it hurst at first. Like an over stretching pain....but that goes away, then pleasure follows. Lots and lots of pleasure ;)

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a friend of mine described the sensation of anal sex to me once, and once i stopped hysterically laughing it actually made a lot of sense, and serves as another reason why it's not something i would even like to try or do to another person:

"anal sex just feels like you're taking a big shit"

i think i'll stay satisfied with my morning constitutionals.... all i need is that second cup of coffee and a good 2-ply....

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved it when my ex forgot to relube sometimes. But it usually ended in us wrestling in various sexual positions, sometimes fun other times "Lube it now!". But a little submission is okay in most sexual positions, I like to be dominated on occasion.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't describe it as stinging, more like stretching. With some foreplay I can be comfortable pretty quickly. However my first was very big. It wasn't the girth so much that bothered me but the length and the hard pounding. He was banging the head up on a hard boney area at the top of my rectum somewhere, I never quite figured what it was. One angle, me on my stomach, him on top, was particularly painful. But face to face, me on my back, wasn't so bad. My sphincter wasn't the problem.

Not long after that, I met a boyfriend with a long, slimmer cock that didn't bang the same spot. It gave me the ultimate orgasm when, one day by surprise, he entered my second sphincter at the top! It blew me away. Since then I've always been trying to reproduce that feeling.

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. First to answer the OP's Q: If I experience a burning stinging sensation upon being entered, I enjoy it only as much as I am enjoying that person and if i am mentally prepared for it. I do not experience it ALL the time, nor really want it (on INITIAL penetration) all the time, but into a session, when I am just revved up, I do encourage my guy, from time to time, not to relube. That slight burning (which is like an over stretching) is a welcome feeling, and, because i key off of certain sensations others might not agree are pleasurable, is sometimes in and of itself the goal of that encounter.

Other times I can't stand it. There are times when I am just not there, or it is a bit much (after an intense marathon fuck, for instance). My usual rule, if it is to intense...have hi withdraw, play with me a bit, more lube, and slowly try again, and perhaps in a different position.

I tend to listen (for the most part) to my body's pain signals. Wouldn't want any permanent damage, right?

Assuming you're using condoms, have you tried latex-free condoms? Latex is irritating for a lot of people. It could also be something in the lube irritating you. Or maybe you're a bit raw down there to begin with and you're not aware until someone is fucking you.

Try different things and different positions. I for one believe it is totally worth sorting out in order to experience the awesome pleasure.
Ugh. The stinging from certain reactions to lubes and latex...NOT fun! that is a game stopper right there.
sometimes the slightest bit of pain *or more* means you're doing it right :D

sometimes intrusion is kinda hot.
all fumble/slam/bruising urgency/demanding.
We's on same wavelength Ms. Lee!
Well, in addition to BEING a giant a-hole, maybe I HAVE one too :p
LOL
LPSG the P is for penis, no pooper :tongue1::wink:
LMAO
I would still like the OP to answer this question himself. He may be a top now but quite I'm sure by the way he phrased the question he's experienced this "burning, stinging sensation" at least once.
I am wondering that as well...
i figure most dudes figure out they're exclusively Tops when they try bottoming and find is no to their liking.

maybe is the difference between the Exclusively Tops, Versatile Folks & Bottoms. whatever arrangement of anatomy/brain wiring/personality responsible for ticking ya box is what dictates the sensations ya pick-up/focus on.

if ya wired to be a Top ya get the ouch-not-so-fun burny/stingy.
if ya wired to be bottom you don't experience it. is just "aahhh, yeah.. gimme!" :shrug:
You are on the right track. Also have to say that PHYSICAL differences in internal geography could be causing pain, thereby making a person exclusive top. Or past trauma would set up psychosomatic cascade that registers any sensation there from insertion as pain regardless of if it is or not...
Ok I want more detail. You say it's pleasurable ... Then why are most guys not hard in the vids! And how does it feel? Like jacking off? Like a massage? I've never done it. and is it different for a man than a woman?
Ok, sometimes I am rock hard getting fucked, others not. All depends. All i know is that the sensation is so frippin' wondrous in my ass that, at times, I tend to forget all about my cock. I ma just trippin out on how good my ass feels. And i wouldn't say MOST guys on vids are soft. I have seen a fair number and the erections vary greatly, even during a single scene. I tend to go hard and soft in cycles when getting fucked, though I can stay permahard throughout, depending on angle.
a friend of mine described the sensation of anal sex to me once, and once i stopped hysterically laughing it actually made a lot of sense, and serves as another reason why it's not something i would even like to try or do to another person:

"anal sex just feels like you're taking a big shit"

i think i'll stay satisfied with my morning constitutionals.... all i need is that second cup of coffee and a good 2-ply....
Yer friend is weird...and possibly a dork...
I loved it when my ex forgot to relube sometimes. But it usually ended in us wrestling in various sexual positions, sometimes fun other times "Lube it now!". But a little submission is okay in most sexual positions, I like to be dominated on occasion.
Another person who gets what I am talking about!
I wouldn't describe it as stinging, more like stretching. With some foreplay I can be comfortable pretty quickly. However my first was very big. It wasn't the girth so much that bothered me but the length and the hard pounding. He was banging the head up on a hard boney area at the top of my rectum somewhere, I never quite figured what it was. One angle, me on my stomach, him on top, was particularly painful. But face to face, me on my back, wasn't so bad. My sphincter wasn't the problem.

Not long after that, I met a boyfriend with a long, slimmer cock that didn't bang the same spot. It gave me the ultimate orgasm when, one day by surprise, he entered my second sphincter at the top! It blew me away. Since then I've always been trying to reproduce that feeling.
MMMMMMmmmmmmm! to the second part of the post. To the first, yeah, certain angles with L are a bit trickier than others. Sometimes I love the pain/pleasure combo, other times it is not for me, and a change in position is required, lol

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What burning, stinging sensation? I don't get that at all.
My bfs are very well hung and when they enter me I get a feeling of stretching and fullness, which I love.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always warm up before bottoming by using a butt plug or a dildo. I had a bad episode in my younger years so have done this each and every time: No pain or cramping spasms.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@nico: is it really necessary to respond to EVERYTHING that everyone else posts? and is it also necessary to call my friends dorks because they happen to have opinions of their own? like seriously....

*smh....

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@nico: is it really necessary to respond to EVERYTHING that everyone else posts? and is it also necessary to call my friends dorks because they happen to have opinions of their own? like seriously....

*smh....
I do not ALWAYS respond to EVERYTHING everyone else posts, nor did I do so this time. I DO like to credit people who have caused me to think down a certain direction, as well as friends (like ML) who i find funny. If you don't want to read it all ya can stop after the first paragraph and move on...or SKIM...it is this wonderful process by which you quickly glance over things, picking out the pertinent details if you don't want to read the entirety.

As for me calling your friend a dork...let me clarify...I think it was the absolute most simplistic way to put that. I also think it overly generalizes something as variable as sensations through gained through anal sex. I tend to took it, however, as him saying it with tongue planted firmly in cheek, and as I personally do not find "dork" to be that much a pejorative, and indeed have used it as a term of endearment, I thought nothing of using it here.

I'm so very sorry if this somehow offended you. My apologies.:rolleyes:

If you find offense with multi-quotes, you might want to avoid the following members...nah, I will let you experience them for yourself...:biggrin1:

Oh and as to your assertion that I responded (quoted) everything everyone else said? There were 35 posts before me...I quoted 10...Just sayin'...

Last edited: