Do any condoms taste good?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Onan: I couldn't agree with you more! If they can spend the billions they've spend on erection-enhancing drugs, surely they can invent condoms & dental dams that at the very least have a non-obtrusive taste & feel great :tongue:

Dream on.....

I just wish someone would invent and market a condom that tastes and smells like a sweet, sweaty, precum dripping cock!

Onan

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where exactly is the misinformation, Simcha? I noticed the inconsistencies in MB's post right away, as did most thinking people I would guess. He's rationalizing his behavior, and we all do it but he even admits he has had STD's in the past. I wonder how many people he's 'played' with while active & how many he may have infected? He may have infected no one, but the truth is, it's a crap shoot if you have multiple sex partners. You learn to deal with it, and I agree sex is fun, but it's not....I repeat NOT....*always* "healthy" if we define healthy as being disease and risk-free.

I thought this was common sense?:rolleyes:

I see you're still at it. The same tired old arguments and misinformation from the same tired old closet case... Blah Blah Blahddy Blah Blah...:rolleyes:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see you're still at it. The same tired old arguments and misinformation from the same tired old closet case... Blah Blah Blahddy Blah Blah...:rolleyes:

I know, yadda, yadda, yadda.

It's not misinformation nor is it tired. It's our job as some of the "older guys" on here (although I hate to think of myself as old) to be good examples to the many young men who are on here, and need to be informed. As long as people more or less say "if it feels good, do it", I will be there to say that just cause it feels good there also may be consequences.

Be a mensch. :smile: