Do Any Gay Men Enjoy Dominating "str8?"

Bicurious DL guy here, with a reverse bully fetish. Would love to talk to hot gay guys who enjoy having all the power. Looking to explore the humiliation and mind fuck, but curious to hear from a gay mans perspective.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bicurious DL guy here, with a reverse bully fetish. Would love to talk to hot gay guys who enjoy having all the power. Looking to explore the humiliation and mind fuck, but curious to hear from a gay mans perspective.

I have done it - the key is if a str8 guy is really feeling the need to do it. I've picked up a lot of straight guys hustling for a few bucks over the years. Nearly all identified as str8 and were doing it for the money. Out of that a few of the guys became long term hook up partners and the "domination / humiliation" issue came out of them asking me to do it. For me it was a shift at first because although I usually top and like aggressive sex I was never into the verbal aspect of it - with straights. It is easier for me to get into it when I know in advance that it is what the str8 guy wants to do. Now having done it with mostly the same guy it is a role play thing and it can be sexy and fun.

If you feel like it, you can message me with specific questions.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because I was a “total top” for years and come off very masculine, I’ve been put into that role several times.
I don’t enjoy role play and especially dislike anything that degrades another person and am really uncomfortable in a dominating position.
I was sexually abused and raped so it’s not really surprising. The simple and direct answer is yes, these gay men do exist. One of my friends is quite happy with this role.

Crafstman74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see how the psychological aspect of this could help a straight guy, like myself with strong bi curiosities, that’s struggling with taking the plunge. It’s almost easier for a straight guy to justify and submit if the top is a strong, dominant, personality. It’s like the force of the tops personality makes it inevitable. I’ve been told by many gay and bisexual men that I am “built to bottom” and I have to confess, when I hear this, it strengthens my desire to submit to a top and let him have me as that’s what it seems I’m built for.....getting all kinds of worked up here, haha

Reactions: Sklar and Reineroy