Do any guys here wear a cock ring on a regular basis?

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you do just tell us about it and how it feels and what it does...enlighten me please!

post some pix if you can

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear one every day for work (I work in a gay bar). It's kinda like wearing a push-up bra in that it puts the goods front and center. I have both a neoprene-snapped number as well as a combo cockring/ballstretcher made of leather. The latter is especially uncomfortable but neither is a pleasure for me to wear.

I've always found cockrings to be a nuisance and distraction during sex, even when I was much younger. Other guys feel differently; it's an individual thing.

Ateinch

Just Browsing
Media
I wear a cock ring regularly during sex, the o feels like my cock is going to explode. Plus if a girls kind of tight going in, my penis takes it personally, so I wear a cock ring to keep me hard.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask 10 men about a cock ring and you will get 15 answers. Mine is:

Experiment and take what works - ditch what stinks. I do not enjoy them, finding them *uncozy* after an hour. I cannot help but think of the talking to I got when I asked the S.O about large breasts and bra bite while I was trying a few out for myself. (trying the rings, not the bra - though I could pull one of her cups down past my ears)

No Sir, I did not like them at all for prolonged wear, or use while engaging the playmate. It gave them a thrill, and all I could think of is "Why do I feel cold down there?" No amount of tampering, material or adjustment made it mutually pleasant in my personal experience. :(

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never worn one, but if I did find one that would fit I think it would be a major undertaking to get it on and to get my balls through it. Which makes me wonder, can you wear them for long periods of time? Like for a few days without doing any damage or anything?

For that matter how would you know what size to get?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that was aimed at me? No, alas I am at a loss as to where to go to help you. I too have that little problem of pretty much filling available space given to me - constricting that space in a ring purchased over the counter? *shiver* I experimented with various contraptions of my own design and just came up with no satisfactory results for my personal needs/desires. I guess I am just really tender and sensitive and anything that puts a slight squeeze on the surface of my skin and does not even really move around all that much starts to make me *ACHE*. And not in a good way - but that ingrained manner that one learns as a PE'er. If it hurts? Do something else for a while.

I've never worn one, but if I did find one that would fit I think it would be a major undertaking to get it on and to get my balls through it. Which makes me wonder, can you wear them for long periods of time? Like for a few days without doing any damage or anything?

For that matter how would you know what size to get?

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have wore one for years. I prefer the metal ones of good quality. The cheap ones are no good .Check out my pics and let me know what u think. I love them during sex also. Makes my dick feel like it is going to explode! Like one guy said before, it's like a female push up bra

D

deleted3272

i wear one if the mood strikes me, makes it a little thicker and more sensitive and the veins bulge out even more than usual.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
It would be helpful for the elderly temporarily to enhance their poor erection,
but it was awfully uncomfotable and nothing for me and caused skin problems such as itching and redness.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm wearing one most of the time. I am a grower and not a shower so when hard I have no issues but when I'm soft I still want to be able to show an impressive bulge.
Have about 15 different ones for every occasion.

Brhino72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a good one I wear sometimes. I chose to invest in a good quality metal one that's really thick. Metal for the weight and thicker keeps it from cutting into your skin. You can find them online and the good places will have a few sizes to choose from.

I don't use it all the time, but it's a neat toy to have around, both for sex and for masturbation. It's definitely gonna make you feel like your cock is gonna explode.

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They make just having a hard-on feel great...even my nuts feel better to play with and massage. I kinda got into them for a bit (see my pics), but I still use one for at least part of the time I'm having sex or jacking off. Sometimes it feels great to take it off and then carry on; I usually do this when I decide to have ejaculative orgasm. I find them very helpful for practicing
Reverse Edging Sustained Orgasm (RESO) (My discovery and copyrighted name). Sometimes I can medibate for an hour just lightly trace-touching my hard-on or testicle massaging with no orgasm at all and can stop and still feel gratified. :p
Makes for a good package, but if you get hard in the the wrong clothes (or right!) you'll have a great boner that won't go away very easily. It may begin to hurt especially in pants. In this situation and in general you must be careful of your veins and nerves at the base of your cock, blood vessels throughout and not have retrograde ejaculation (semen backs up into bladder - which should be avoided).
:saevilw:

Last edited: