do any guys not enjoy a tight vagina?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always preferred a loose vagina, since it feels better around my cock. despite society saying that a tight snatch is all that, is it common for guys to like the opposite?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I love tight cunt.

But I would also love fucking my wife's cunt if it were loose and sloppy from getting worked over by my buddy's big cock.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ +1
Loose or tight is all good pussy but that being said too tight can be a nightmare to get into unless 1: tons of lube is involved AND 2: your'e at 100% hardness. Even a semi can be hard to enter a real tight snatcheroony. It all feels wonderful but a super tighty can make me pop off in a New York minute. Whatever the hell that is.

It's all in what you make of it. Tight usually means more foreplay and taking it easy, loose is cool for just flat out balls deep railing (as long as she is game). It's the same as the big cock, small cock argument. There are merits to both, you just have to work with what you have.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
^ +1
Loose or tight is all good pussy but that being said too tight can be a nightmare to get into unless 1: tons of lube is involved AND 2: your'e at 100% hardness. Even a semi can be hard to enter a real tight snatcheroony. It all feels wonderful but a super tighty can make me pop off in a New York minute. Whatever the hell that is.

..and I learned a new idiomatic word today... I guess it means a short amount of time because in ny the life activities go very fast...

juice_manic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't like a tight pussy. I prefer a woman who has had kids, because it's more likely for her to have been stretched out.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't meant as a judgmental view at all, just an observation but it seems as though there are more guys happy to have a loose pussy (and honestly enjoy or prefer it) than women enjoying an average cock and preferring it. Then again, the results on this site are "maybe" a little skewed...

hardbodystud101

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its all good. With a tight pussy you just have to have alittle more patience and some foreplay and make sure she can relax and it can be good for both parties. Hell babies can make it out of that tunnel. ;o)

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I've never had a tight pussy, it would be hard to compare. All the women I've fucked, including my three wives, were fucked enough before I got to them, and by guys with bigger cocks than mine, so that they were loose by then.

But, interestingly enough, my present wife, who has been fucked by more guys than she can remember, does a better job of grabbing my dick with her cunt muscles than any of the others. She says her first husband, the guy who has fucked her the most, did have a fat prick, and that is really what loosened her up.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
as i am very thick i prefer loose pussy, it makes you feel more the spongeouness of that wonder of nature that is a pussy i love to feel all those nerves inside there that rub my cockhead while i fuck, because fuck to me is something very sutil thing that is the contrary to my more obvious masculinity i like that smoothness of vagina in contrary to the hardness of my cock. If i am fucking a tight pussy it feels like i am fucking some hard tube, no please, i want that spongeous inside of a woman trying to accomodate my cock and feel its smooth caress i want to change direcction of my cock inside while penetration and see how that spongeous thing accpets my changes inside without problems. Maybe for an small cocked guy is better tight, but not for me. Inside Vagina Part 2

this is what i mean, ID LOVE TO FUCK HER