do any guys not enjoy a tight vagina?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't really given it much thought. To be honest, as long as the kitty is wet and juicy, i'm game.
Having said that, i remember a lady some friends got me to have sex with because she was quite loose. They wanted to see if i could fill her up. Unfortunately, she was so loose that she could have read the papers while i pounded away! It was easily the worst sex i've ever had.

She had better do some Kegels or she'll be using Depends before her time.

On the left hand though, nothing is more boring than 'pounding away'. Joan Rivers balances her checkbook during that.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally I prefer a looser pussy. Of course, no way in hell would I turn away a pussy because it's too tight.

On a side note, this reminds me of an event during spring break my senior in college. I hooked up with a gal my buddy had hooked up with the night before, and he asked me if I thought she had a loose pussy. I told him, "when you've got what I got, all pussies are tight!"

D_Mike Oxsohr

Account Disabled
Media
Idk I have only had sex with one girl befor I came out.....and she was a virgin and it didnt get very far befor she really wanted me to stop lol soooooo from what I can recall it was very tight and somewhat enjoyable but it just fustratetd me that I couldnt get the full expirence.

• Love
Reactions: PussyBang

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Idk I have only had sex with one girl befor I came out.....and she was a virgin and it didnt get very far befor she really wanted me to stop lol soooooo from what I can recall it was very tight and somewhat enjoyable but it just fustratetd me that I couldnt get the full expirence.

My experience with a virgin was quite similar. I only had the head in before she was begging me to stop. As a result, didn't get to experience the whole thing. It was partly my fault though, now I know I prolly didn't give her enough foreplay.

Simba

• Love

AH88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being uncut, it can sometimes be uncomfortable. Just have to work it in a little.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience with two virgins was bad. I'd rather the lady be a little looser than too tight.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have only had sex with one girl my entire life over the course of a few years, so I have no point of reference between tight and loose. But, I will say, she felt tight to me and I loved it. The idea of her being loser doesn't seem like something I want.

But, for all I know, she was on the loose end of the spectrum. This girl was a crazy bitch who slept around a lot.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Tight is generally better in my opinion. But it was incredibly hot to fuck my wife when she was real loose after having just been fucked by my super-hung buddy!

canihavu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well the last really tight pussy I encountered was about 7 years ago. While it felt good and was good for my ego at first, I came much faster than I wanted to and felt really embarrassed by it, lol.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always preferred a loose vagina, since it feels better around my cock. despite society saying that a tight snatch is all that, is it common for guys to like the opposite?

I prefer a big vagina, not sure whether i'd describe it as 'loose' but yeah i'm not bothered about it been 'tight'.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer every kind of vagina, but the best vagina for me is the owner of a big and smart BRAIN!

VictorV

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To comment solely on the physical aspect, I find intercourse less pleasurable with someone who is relatively tight and much more pleasurable with someone who is more accommodating. For example, my last partner was fairly tight and intercourse was unfortunately not often especially good for me compared to past partners who were less tight. I thought I was in a minority since just about every word on the issue, except between partners, advocates tightness being highly desirable.

I also found that, I suspect because of my girth and despite lots of wetness, sex seems to work and feel better with a partner who has larger, more externalized labia minora. I have heard, more from females than males, that larger and more exposed labia minora are undesirable or unattractive. This always puzzled me since I think they're rather wonderful and great for oral sex.