Do any guys under 25/30 still wear typical tighty whities on a REGULAR basis?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious if any guys under 25/30 still wear typical tighty whities on a REGULAR basis?

When I say typical, I mean brands like hanes, fruit of the loom, etc.
NOT the high fashion brands like calvin klien, 2xist, etc.

If you do still wear these, why do you wear them? cost? you like them? never tried anything else?

Do you guys think that wearing typical brand tighty whities says anything about a guy? ( I ask this because once I saw a website that had like different descriptions of guys and what the type of underwear they wore was suppose to say about them, though I can't find it and haven't seen it in years.)

If you wear them, and buy them for yourself, Do you ever feel embarrassed buying them?

If anyone has any pics of guys in HANES / Fruit of the Loom / Etc. (NOT the high fashion brands) tighty whities briefs that would be great, please post them!!! (Hanes pics definitely prefered however)

Last edited:

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im 25 and a regular tighty whitie wearer. I like them for the support. anything else either bunches up or lets my nuts twist around all day. I currently have about 12 pairs of Hanes and two unopened 6packs along with all the other higher quality brands. I got these on sale @ Target for 4bucks so no complaints here. Ive noticed that guys in this age group are wearing TW's only better quality than Hanes or FTL.

Thats my 2 cents.

since underwear is the topic here, how many pairs(all types) do you own?

Last edited:

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hate em! That's all my mum would get me so when I was about 14 I started buying my own coloured underwear cause that's what my friends wore but I hid them from her. She eventually found them and I was so embarrassed. Don't know why really! Just not the sort of thing I could discuss I suppose. I've fully switched to boxers now - more comfy and room for the nuts.

I see the occasional young nerdy type in white briefs at the pool - not often though. Either they don't know or don't care that they'e 'not cool'! Can be quite a turn on though cause they come over as all innocent...

Reactions: HunterBTTX88

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only wear briefs and boxer briefs (I would pop a boner all day in boxers). I have like maybe 4-5 Hanes white briefs (all my other briefs are of the high end variety). Those are normally my laundry day briefs so I dont wear them very often.

Reactions: Letskeepitbrief

P0KEY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When i was a teen, I hated them, but during Basic Training(Army) we were forced to wear them, but they were tan so we called em tighty browns, and now I've gotten so used to them... I love them.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i was a teen, I hated them, but during Basic Training(Army) we were forced to wear them, but they were tan so we called em tighty browns, and now I've gotten so used to them... I love them.

I always wondered what military guys wore, were they any special brand? I once heard that in the miliary they provide like tan hanes tighty whities (there just tan instead of white but the basic brief style).

P0KEY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ours were the same as tighty whities, just tan and were not any major name brand, but I've seen military issue boxer briefs, tan also..

Reactions: Letskeepitbrief

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya i fall into that category of guys who never throw undewear away, i still have some briefs that i wore in hs, white and colors, and still wear them occasionally, takes me back. but i'm not brand or style loyal when it comes to underwear, sometimes i feel like a nut and sometimes i don't. anyway i like a basic white brief on a dude, i think boxers have been popular and boxer briefs too but nothing like a nice muscle butt in basic white briefs.

Last edited:

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years have gone through periods wearing every style of underwear. Boxers, boxer briefs, bikinis, even thongs and everything in between but have always gone back to classic white tighties... no color, nothing fancy but definitely fitted so there is no butt bagging or open streched out leg holes for the nuts to fall out during the day.

Nothing sexier than a man in a TIGHT well fitting WHITE brief. Think it came from all the years I fantasized about the men in the SEARS catalogue... even though they (sears) air brushed the baskets off all of them..... their (the models) t-shirts and briefs were molded on!

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a total boxers guy (hanes boxers) sometimes fruit of the loom,I tried briefs for about 3 months and I just don't like them I tried hanes and FOTL I have a few pairs of Hanes boxerbriefs I wear sometimes under gym pants

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I am a total boxers guy (hanes boxers) sometimes fruit of the loom,I tried briefs for about 3 months and I just don't like them I tried hanes and FOTL I have a few pairs of Hanes boxerbriefs I wear sometimes under gym pants

thats your problem, hanes and fruit of the loom? get your self some nice briefs and you'll love them.

Reactions: BristBoy