Do any guys under 25/30 still wear typical tighty whities on a REGULAR basis?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by matt121matt121, May 13, 2009.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just curious if any guys under 25/30 still wear typical tighty whities on a REGULAR basis?

When I say typical, I mean brands like hanes, fruit of the loom, etc.
    NOT the high fashion brands like calvin klien, 2xist, etc.

If you do still wear these, why do you wear them? cost? you like them? never tried anything else?

Do you guys think that wearing typical brand tighty whities says anything about a guy? ( I ask this because once I saw a website that had like different descriptions of guys and what the type of underwear they wore was suppose to say about them, though I can't find it and haven't seen it in years.)

If you wear them, and buy them for yourself, Do you ever feel embarrassed buying them?

If anyone has any pics of guys in HANES / Fruit of the Loom / Etc. (NOT the high fashion brands) tighty whities briefs that would be great, please post them!!! (Hanes pics definitely prefered however)

#1 matt121matt121, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
    HunterBTTX88 likes this.
  2. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    Im 25 and a regular tighty whitie wearer. I like them for the support. anything else either bunches up or lets my nuts twist around all day. I currently have about 12 pairs of Hanes and two unopened 6packs along with all the other higher quality brands. I got these on sale @ Target for 4bucks so no complaints here. Ive noticed that guys in this age group are wearing TW's only better quality than Hanes or FTL.

Thats my 2 cents.

since underwear is the topic here, how many pairs(all types) do you own?

#2 bigguy4u, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
    HunterBTTX88 and Russ311 like this.
  3. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    Never, stopped with those about age 13. Can't imagine ever wearing them again.

4. shanehall

shanehall New Member

Yes, I wear the basics daily for work. I have the name brand stylish wear, but only wear them when I plan on someone else seeing them.

5. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hate em! That's all my mum would get me so when I was about 14 I started buying my own coloured underwear cause that's what my friends wore but I hid them from her. She eventually found them and I was so embarrassed. Don't know why really! Just not the sort of thing I could discuss I suppose. I've fully switched to boxers now - more comfy and room for the nuts.

I see the occasional young nerdy type in white briefs at the pool - not often though. Either they don't know or don't care that they'e 'not cool'! Can be quite a turn on though cause they come over as all innocent...

HunterBTTX88 likes this.
  6. B_nuketully

B_nuketully New Member

Stopped at 12

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Never quit. Like anyone's going to see what I wear anyway!

8. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I only wear briefs and boxer briefs (I would pop a boner all day in boxers). I have like maybe 4-5 Hanes white briefs (all my other briefs are of the high end variety). Those are normally my laundry day briefs so I dont wear them very often.

9. P0KEY

P0KEY New Member

Albums:
    When i was a teen, I hated them, but during Basic Training(Army) we were forced to wear them, but they were tan so we called em tighty browns, and now I've gotten so used to them... I love them.

10. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always wondered what military guys wore, were they any special brand? I once heard that in the miliary they provide like tan hanes tighty whities (there just tan instead of white but the basic brief style).

HunterBTTX88 likes this.
  11. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

I work on a ranch and wear cowboy cut Wranglers (tight jeans) and wear regular FOTL briefs. No sense wearing designer brands when they are going to end up gettin cowboy dirt on 'em.

HunterBTTX88 likes this.
  12. D_William Henry Hairyson

never have and probably never will, uncomfortable and not sexy at all!!! my 2 cents anyway

13. P0KEY

P0KEY New Member

Albums:
    Ours were the same as tighty whities, just tan and were not any major name brand, but I've seen military issue boxer briefs, tan also..

14. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    i have a LOT of underwear...boxer-briefs, boxers, and briefs...but i do wear colored briefs with no waistband from hanes...all the time. i love them.

15. homohawk

homohawk New Member

Albums:
    im 26 and i am ALL ABOUT briefs. im from scotland so had to google hanes as i was unsure of the brand. i have hundreds of yfronts and briefs.i think they are sexy as hell!they make my ass look good and guys usualy love them.

HunterBTTX88 likes this.
  16. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    ya i fall into that category of guys who never throw undewear away, i still have some briefs that i wore in hs, white and colors, and still wear them occasionally, takes me back. but i'm not brand or style loyal when it comes to underwear, sometimes i feel like a nut and sometimes i don't. anyway i like a basic white brief on a dude, i think boxers have been popular and boxer briefs too but nothing like a nice muscle butt in basic white briefs.

#16 thadjock, May 19, 2009
    Last edited: May 19, 2009
    jayundrscorexxx and HunterBTTX88 like this.
  17. swedish fish88

Albums:
    If color briefs are counted as well, I do,too. Nothing expensive, just hanes, and two pairs of white merona briefs from Target.

18. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    Over the years have gone through periods wearing every style of underwear. Boxers, boxer briefs, bikinis, even thongs and everything in between but have always gone back to classic white tighties... no color, nothing fancy but definitely fitted so there is no butt bagging or open streched out leg holes for the nuts to fall out during the day.

Nothing sexier than a man in a TIGHT well fitting WHITE brief. Think it came from all the years I fantasized about the men in the SEARS catalogue... even though they (sears) air brushed the baskets off all of them..... their (the models) t-shirts and briefs were molded on!

HunterBTTX88 likes this.
  19. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a total boxers guy (hanes boxers) sometimes fruit of the loom,I tried briefs for about 3 months and I just don't like them I tried hanes and FOTL I have a few pairs of Hanes boxerbriefs I wear sometimes under gym pants

20. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

thats your problem, hanes and fruit of the loom? get your self some nice briefs and you'll love them.

Draft saved Draft deleted