Do any lpsg members belong to your health club? what gym do you go to?

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its alsways nice to find a connection with people. In this thread please tell us :

1) what state do you live in?

2) what is the name of your Health club or Park district Gym you work out at?

3). What is your age?

4) How often do you go?

5) Tell is your experience with nudity in the locker room. Is your Gym mostly thought of as a straight clientele facility? Have you ever seen married men (wearing a wedding band) with a semi or hard cock?
Ever see anyone masterbating in the shower? Was the curtain slightly open? How about in the steam room? Do men sit on thier towel naked or wear a bathing suit? Have you ever seen a guy in the steam room touch his cock? Or has your total experience been pretty much normal and nothing like the above situations ever happened? Has anyone ever reached for your penis making the first move in a private steam room scenario? What was your reaction if so? Were you surprised when another man started masterbating in the steam room while you were in there? Did you join or report the guy? How often have you seen someone being sexual in any way when you go to your locker room?

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Barrington, Illinois. Advocate Good Shepherd health club. Married, in my 50’s. 3 times a week. New member and have not seen anything yet.
Str8 here....Once I went to a YMCA gym in the state of Maryland....after my work out I went into the sauna....I was alone but still had my towel wrapped around me....a man walked in, sat across from me with his towel wrapped around himself....he started a conversation about workouts....and general conversation......then he asked if I minded if he unwrapped , I said it was fine... but I chose to away ...
As he continued talking to me, he mentioned something else about workouts....and then followed by asking, "what do you think?" I assumed he meant for me to reply to his workout question.
I forgot that I was trying to avoid his naked body and I turned back around to answer.... He had an erection and what he meant was, what did I think of his erection...It was awkward...I just said, it looks like you are hard. And he said, yes...as he started jerking off....I was stunned...caught beween uncomfortable, never having seen this happened and a tiny bit curious....He said, I hope you don't mind but I find you very attractive...to which point I felt nervous and by the time I gathered my sense of clarity to what was happening and stood up to leave....and as I was about to walk out, he grunted and moaned and shot his load....
Talk about awkward....in what seemed like one movement, he stood up , wrapped his towel around himself and without a word, left the sauna before I could.......I never went to that YMCA again...Who knows who else he is foisting himself on unsuspecting YMCA members....Good God, I hope he does not try that in front of boys....

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow...That had to be shocking.
I didn't actually know what to do.....I( didn't want to offend him since he had just "revealed" himself to me..I told him that I wasn't interested but he apparently had a need to do this....Anyway it was so awkward....my personality is such that I try not to offend .
But I guess he wasn't as concerned that he offended me,

D

deleted116951

I subscribe to Beachbody Ondemand and do P90X3. I'm in better shape now than when I did pay for a membership to LA Fitness.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
DC that guy was out of line and needed to dial it back... a lot.

He could have proceeded a lot more slowly to truly gauge your reaction and comfort.

Start conversation, fine. Take off the towel, fine with your consent. Revealing a full hardon and asking your opinion???? Are you kidding me with that? When was that ever a good play, outside of a metro bath house! If you acknowledged his junk, he could have slowly allowed it to chub up, which then you can follow.

He should not have tried to MANUFACTURE some sort of scene by ambushing you and taking away your comfort to stay. Maybe he didn’t intend to stay long, or maybe he had somewhere he had to be and couldn’t stay... but he still behaved incredibly rapeish, and I would have likely reported him to management.

I’m the first guy to advocate taking full advantage of a few moments of relaxation after a vigorous workout- but every guy present needs to be on board and AOK with any socialization of a personal nature in this setting. Not only can you have your membership revoked, you could also be arrested as part of a sting operation if a known ‘cruisy’ gym is under observation. I used to live in a city where that was happening at the gym I used to belong to.

Get a membership, meet some other guys, watch what others do, and take slow and gradual steps toward risky behavior. Hang around long enough and you pick up on the difference between ‘basic guy locker room nudity’ and a group scene. And anything beyond lending a hand- take it outside.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LPSG is well known for 3 things. Great Members, Large Penises and Stalkers. Be careful how much personal information you reveal in a thread. A few members have horror stories to tell

images

This is a Public Service Announcement

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
DC that guy was out of line and needed to dial it back... a lot.

He could have proceeded a lot more slowly to truly gauge your reaction and comfort.

Start conversation, fine. Take off the towel, fine with your consent. Revealing a full hardon and asking your opinion???? Are you kidding me with that? When was that ever a good play, outside of a metro bath house! If you acknowledged his junk, he could have slowly allowed it to chub up, which then you can follow.

He should not have tried to MANUFACTURE some sort of scene by ambushing you and taking away your comfort to stay. Maybe he didn’t intend to stay long, or maybe he had somewhere he had to be and couldn’t stay... but he still behaved incredibly rapeish, and I would have likely reported him to management.

I’m the first guy to advocate taking full advantage of a few moments of relaxation after a vigorous workout- but every guy present needs to be on board and AOK with any socialization of a personal nature in this setting. Not only can you have your membership revoked, you could also be arrested as part of a sting operation if a known ‘cruisy’ gym is under observation. I used to live in a city where that was happening at the gym I used to belong to.

Get a membership, meet some other guys, watch what others do, and take slow and gradual steps toward risky behavior. Hang around long enough and you pick up on the difference between ‘basic guy locker room nudity’ and a group scene. And anything beyond lending a hand- take it outside.
Thanks for that thoughtful response...trying to think back on that experience, i was so freaked and uncomfortable....knowing what i know now, i would have walked out and reported it but, i guess i just kinda froze...there us no good reason for a person to "trap someone"...I'm ususlly tge oerson doesn't want to make anyine else feel uncomfortable but clearly at my own expense that time....i admit to all kinds of curiosities but they have to be my choice and if it involved another person i would always ask first... thanks again, for your time and counsel.. be well

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I remember going to a luxury apartment complex during college - a recent graduate was living there with roommates. They had a pool and outdoor hot tub, and a free weight fitness room with a dry sauna in the men’s locker room.

I was sitting in the sauna alone, fully naked sitting on a towel, and a guy comes in and climbs up to the top bench and sat next to me. He was probably 6 years older than me, lean fit muscular with a hairy chest, and looked to be Italian, he was attractive. We chatted for a little bit, and then without too much warning he reaches over into my lap, gives me a squeeze and says “that’s nice man, wanna jack off?”

I immediately jumped off the bench and was shocked that he would be so bold without any sort of subtlety whatsoever. I think I said something like “Just because it’s out doesn’t give you the right to just grab me without permission!” as I quickly bailed.

I was legal age, but young and naive to the extreme, I’m sure this was pretty vanilla for him. It would be another decade or so before I would be comfortable enough to do something with another dude, much less a stranger in public.

But in the heat of the moment when the fight/flight response kicks in I think you really need to make sure that you don’t cause either. Start with yourself, and be sure that your behavior is being mirrored and that advances would be welcomed before you get yourself arrested!

Thanks for that thoughtful response...trying to think back on that experience, i was so freaked and uncomfortable....knowing what i know now, i would have walked out and reported it but, i guess i just kinda froze...there us no good reason for a person to "trap someone"...I'm ususlly tge oerson doesn't want to make anyine else feel uncomfortable but clearly at my own expense that time....i admit to all kinds of curiosities but they have to be my choice and if it involved another person i would always ask first... thanks again, for your time and counsel.. be well

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this is a world wide site so I'm not sure what the reference to the state has.

I live in the UK,
I work out either at home or at my local sports club,
As far as I'm aware nobody on here is also a member.