Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What lubrication is best for conventional penis to vagina intercourse. I've seen some commercials lately that advertise KY jelly lube and some other ones that heat the vagina and create sensations that makes sex feel better for her. Just wondering if this is true or are they just trying to sell a product, you know like those stupid excecise commercials that promise you that you'll look like the person in the commercial in less than 24 hours. Also asking, because I don't have a vagina.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any of the warming lubes feel like I've had tiger balm rubbed into my puss...so I use an Australian made water based gel lubricant that has Vit E in it.
A little goes a long long way and it just doesn't seem to go tacky like other water based lubes.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The warming shit is kinda nasty. KY in general is nasty.

I rarely have need for lube, but when I do it's something like Wet Platinum or Gun Oil.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, I'm gonna be the dissenter. I bought a set, I think it was called Fire and Ice or something. It may have been KY. I liked the Fire, didn't like the ice. I liked that it warmed, too. There may have been a taste issue, I don't remember any more.

I've used KY and had no issues with it. I really like this one:
http://adult-sex-toy.co/sex/toys/silicone-based/9855-pjur-women-cream-glide-100ml.html

For lube that will be tasted, like for a BJ that involves a toy that needs slipping on, I found some that were like Jolly Ranchers. I believe I wrote a review, so there should be thread.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a lady, (but I do have a concealed vagina) so I won't answer for them. However, in my experience - you should avoid 'novelty' lube. Anything sugary, sweet or unusual can cause problems for the lady-bits. Go for a bland lube at first. It's best to talk about it with her before experimenting. Personally, I don't like lube. It doesn't taste nice unless you get a novelty, bad for the vagina lube (and even then it's hardly delicious) - but depending on the lady and what you're doing, it can be very necessary. I'm straying from the point. Basically, just use some common-sense and you'll be fine.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, but if you ask nicely the mods will disable your account for you if you are too much of a whiny little twat to play with the grown ups.

I prefer my own natural lube for P in V sex.

Oh more trolls, I thought they had a forum for those who get off on being rude and obnoxious! I wonder what drives a person to say,"Oh I think I'll log on to LPSG today and masturbate to those who I try my hardest to irritate. Since my ex left me, it's been hard to find a living soul that I can annoy"

Last edited:

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a cold day in hell when I need help in that department, but I have used it from time to time while masturbating. Ive tried quite a few different ones out of simple curiosity and have found that any of the heating/cooling lubes prove to be more annoying than enjoyable. As far as functional lube goes... There's one by Pure Romance called "Just Like Me". It's awesome. It's slippery, doesn't get gummy, last quite awhile, and when it does dry out, a little spit or water brings it right back. A little goes a long way, too. I've had my bottle so long that I need to buy new and it's just over half gone.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is what I've found to be the most natural lube. Sliquid Organics - Botanically infused, all natural organic personal lubricants designed for sensible women, by sensitive women.

While I loved the BadDragon lube *like jlube premixed in the white* I only want to use the organic stuff now, if needed.
Sliquid is the best! Have tried all the varieties, and even though the organic always feels a bit cold, it lasts forever without all the chemical ickiness. I use it for handjobs, buttsecks, increasing his sensation when using condoms (just a drop or two), and reducing latex irritation :)dance:) - best product ever. :smile:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've said it so many times before in all kinds of forums and have converted tons of people...Pink/Gun Oil (Same maker...just one marketed for women and one for men) Silicone based, never gets gummy. Perfect for a little shower play cause it's not waterbased. Has no taste or smell and feels wonderful even used in erotic massages. KY tends to get sticky and this never does. A tiny bit goes a very long way! Well worth it.