Do any of you guys have a tendency to go nuts if you don't have sex several times a week?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a tendency to go nuts if I do not get fucked several times a week. It seems to me that my cock has to have pussy for me to stay sane. Do any of you guys think there is anything to this or is it just in our heads?
For me it is not in my head its in my cock! I just have to have pussy to stay sane. It's in my cock head!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes - regular release is essential to a healthy outlook on life, and normal healthy physical function. I think denial of orgasm leads to aggression, and poor decision making in males. That is my experience, and I think I've seen it in others often enough. I did read a study on poor military decision making being attributed to sexual abstinence, can't seem to find it now. It is probably is factor that needs examining further.

I think militant religious extremists are created through denial of intimacy and sexual pleasure. Young men in a healthy community should be enjoying their sexuality, finding reasons to enjoy life, and other people, rather than than being segregated, and playing with guns, with their heads and hearts filled with suicide bombing, hate and aggression.

Nope, my girlfriend actually is the one who has the much higher sex drive between the two of us.

Reactions: shankity

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not now but when I was younger. I did not go nuts but 2 weeks without would put me on edge. then I met this gal and the basis of our relationship was just sex. she needed a big cock and the guy she engaged to did not have it. so every 2 weeks we hooked up. after about a year of that, it stopped. then I met my (now) wife and even tho she was not a virgin, she really got into sex. she orgasmed the first time ever with me, and that was like opening a door. she needed fucking daily and we did. we were addicted to sex. she told me that there were times all she thought about was my big cock pounding her pussy.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No unfortunately for me i haven't had sex in a really really really long time....Ok, since 2003. So i am this way if i don't workout. I must exercise 7 days a week, twice a day.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolutely! If I do not cum during the day at some point, my balls shoot a load in my underwear that night. It has taught me to even if I am tired to just shoot of a quick before bed or clean up in the morning.

Reactions: hairynycstud