do any of you ladies preffer or dislike uncut men?

smalldick: I always wondered if any women had a prefference.

wvalady1968: I've only had cut lovers. But then most American guys are. I have no preference. I like both.

;)

Andrea: And it seems American men are circumcised because American doctors say it it better for them.
Our doctors give the exact opposite advice.
Are American men healthier than British men?
I am just totally amazed men are circumcised.
I actually consider it barbaric.

But that's my view.
Andrea xxxx

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
American men are not the only men in the world who are circumcised. There are those with religious reasons and health reasons. I actually read a medical study that uncircumcised men a at higher risk of STD. Something to do with micro-cuts under the forskin.. As a bi male, I like them cut because the uncut guys I have been with have had hygiene problems.

Tender: i have read that as much as 85% of the worlds men are whole.
as far as a preference i cant say i have one as i have only been with cut guys as well.

i also think it is barbaric.

Tender

Krowax: I'm uncut, and I have no problems with my hygiene, geo :eek:

Andrea: Don't be silly - there are no hygiene issues.
And just because religion or custom dictates something doesn't make it right.
Full circumcism of females (removal of all or part of the clitoris, prepuce, or labia) is still practised to this day-

-but that doesn't make it right.

Andrea xxxx

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all due respect Andrea, female circumcision is a far riskier procedure than male circumcision is. Whether it's worthwhile or not is debateable, but foreskin is just extra skin. A cut guy is not sexually impaired by it. But female circumcision often causes sexual dysfunction (which is the idea). Female circumcision cuts far more nerve endings and blood vessels and the risk of infection or death is extremely high.

Your opposition to male circumcision is duly noted, but that's a bad comparison.

Andrea: Isn't there an argument male circumcision reduces sensitivity too?
And remember boys are operated on before they have the option to oppose it.

Clearly an emotive subject, and oddly enough, women seem to be more strongly opposed to it than the men.

Andrea xxxx

Tender: my SB is cut, as noted.
but it is my understanding that male circ removes 20,000+ nerve endings.
it reduces sesitivity of the glans by removing that protective skin which keeps it from being desensitized by rubbing on clothing ect.
it also to my knowledge keeps the area moist, ie thinner skin. without that the skin on the glans becomes thicker further reducing sensitivity.
it is also my understanding that the frenulum is a very sensitive area which is most of the time lost with the circ.
not to mention all of the botched circs, scarring skin bridges, ect.
so it doesnt seem to me to be 'extra' skin.

as far as female circ, from what i have read of it, it is against the law in every civilized country to do it.
it causes infection, if she doesnt bleed to death.
it also many times removes the clit which for some women is the only means of obtaining orgasm.

as far as I am concerned either one is a human rights issue. everyone should have the right to make a choice such as that concerning their own body.
it can always be cut, but you cant replace it.

it should be IMHO be the birthright of EVERYONE to keep ALL of their body. lol intact....

Tender

berkeleyerin: I've always like uncut guys better, but maybe just because it's just one more thing to play with. It's definitely fun to get your tounge down under the skin and swirl it around (as long as it's clean!)

roedhunt: Society in the United States decided to find ways to prevent masturbation years ago. So, they started circumcising boys AND girls. :eek:. They stopped with the girls but continued with boys, giving all the lame excuses they can think of. ie: cleanliness, diseases, and because it looks like daddy. (please, feel free to look all this up).

The infant child not only goes thru such physical pain, but loses 15 square INCHES of flesh. God put the foreskin there for a reason. To protect the glans from getting dry, cracked and it becomes less sensitive. I think its a shame that in this intelligent day and age that we still cut our children. To me, it's the same as cutting the vulva of a girl. The clitoris would toughen up just the glans of a boy.

If any of you women think an uncut penis is gross, just remember, most european and australian actors are uncircumcised..(that goes for Sean Connery too)

And if you men think its unclean...TAKE A SHOWER...
Wouldnt the area under the vulva be considered unclean? Women gets yeast infections all the time. Do we cut our so-called foreskin off? That would be barbaric, wouldn't it? What's the difference?

Annie....

neatski2: Annie, I don't think that it was imposed by American society at all! Circumcision dates back to the ancient Egyptians, even before the Hebrews began doing it. It was definitely not imposed to stop masturbation. Most circumcisions are carried out because of religious beliefs and/or the belief that it keeps the member clean. However I'm not a supporter :). I do think that it's a barbaric thing to do to men.

Still, I don't prefer cut or uncut men. I've been with both, and all I can say about the uncut men is that they were more sensitive.

roedhunt: Howdy! Actually, I wasn't trying to establish the origin of uncircumcism, my point was, it began in the United States because of masturbation. And here is one of the many articles that confirms it. There is many other articles on this. Again to all, please feel free to look it up. There is also a lot of organizations that are trying to outlaw this barbaric mutilation.

The Origin of Routine Infant Circumcision in the United States

The medical history of infant circumcision is full of fallacies. Circumcision in the United States began in the 1800's as an anti-masturbation measure. At that time, the medical community claimed that masturbation caused a multitude of medical problems ranging from bedwetting to syphilis to 'masturbatory insanity' to death to damnation of the eternal soul. (1, 2) Infant circumcision was touted as a cure-all that would prevent children from masturbating and thus protect them from these myriad dangers. (3, 4) Common beliefs about masturbation are described by an 18th century writer:

"The effects of masturbation range from impotence to epilepsy, and include 'consumption [tuberculosis], blindness, imbecility, insanity, rheumatism, gonorrhea, priapism [painful continuous erection due to disease], tumors, constipation, hemorrhoids, female homosexuality and finally lead to death." (5)

I hope this sheds some light on how naive we were and that we should update our ways of treating our childrens body.

Andrea: I think sometimes we should try to take a step back and try to understand the real reasons why we do things.
If we take a step back then doesn't circumcism seem a rather strange thing to do?
Another thing which has always puzzled me is why we often swim with clothes on. I mean, "huh? Swimming with clothes on?"
Its actually quite bizarre don't you think? It was the Victorians who introduced some rather silly customs regarding nudity and such. Before them nude swimming was the norm. We still haven't got rid of this extra baggage in 100 years.

Andrea xxxx

Tender: hmm gee. i remember Adam and Eve wearing clothes just as soon as they realized they were NAKED!! :eek:

i always thought that was long before the "Victorian era".
so blame it on her lol!
as for me and my family we will wear coverings when we are in public, period.
doesnt seem silly at all to me...
but wearing clothes when you have sex, well that *would* be a problem.... :D

Tender

Andrea: Tender.
But wearing clothes when we swim?
I know most of us do - but think about it.
It's crazy.

Andrea xxxx

Tender: hm well wearing clothes in the garden when no one else even exists?
think about it, its crazy.
and they did it.
in fact God made their first set of 'clothes'.

not crazy at all.
when my 16 year old daughter goes to the pool to swim, do i really want her naked with every male louse in the county??
uh, NO.
my SB would never let me out of the house lol, "she's alllll mine! MINE i tell you!"....

come to think of it, anyone fibbing on this board would be in BIG trouble :D

yeah, i think swim clothes are a smart idea.

Tender