Do any of you like small penis heads or is a large mushroom head generally preferred?

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I breezed right by this thread a few times before I saw "Thickster's" photo (which was posted over on the "Women's Issues" category under a thread which dealt with a woman being able to take a cock with an 8" girth). Maybe it's just me, but I wonder if a thick cock with a smaller head (like "Thickster") is easier to take than a thick cock with a mushroom head? In my case, my lover is tremendously thick (somewhere around 8") with a large mushroom head. The first few times that we were in bed, I thought that I was being stretched beyond what I could accomodate when he would initially penentrate me. However, when I saw "Thickster's" photo it made me think that maybe accomodating a very thick cock might be a bit easier if the cock head is similiar to his. Make sense? No? OK, Never mind!:confused:

JudyAnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whew! Although I'm a relative newcomer to this site, I'm truly amazed at the sheer volume of questions directed to women concerning ALL aspects of cock size, not to mention those on a kaleidoscope of other subjects (eg. quantity of semen, etc. etc.) Mind you, I'm NOT saying that this is bad; only that it surprises me.

Look, I wouldn't be at this web site if I didn't have an affinity toward large cocks. I think that most women at this site have the same affinity; some more and some less.

However, I think that a lot of these women would agree that there are a LOAD of other qualities in a guy that will determine whether or not we will even want to SEE the guy's cock! If a guy is a jerk outside of bed; there's a good chance he won't be any different in bed. I don't care if he has four inches or ten inches. Thankfully, I'm happily married but if I were chosing a husband I'll take the average-hung guy with a steady job over the hung-like-a-horse guy who thinks he's God's gift to women. Penis preferences are fine and, yes, I do have my own but, for me, the guy had better have something between his ears as well as something between his legs; that is, if he's going to get between mine!:smile:

Now, all that being said, I found myself nodding at "Fallen Madonna's" comment but for a slightly different reason. Truth be told, I do occasionally enjoy anal sex. When I was dating, one guy I went to bed with had a VERY large mushroom head; the head was significantly wider than the shaft. When it came to anal sex, I was like, FORGET IT. I simply couldn't accomodate him. However, with the next guy I dated, I discovered that the head of his cock was somewhat smaller than the shaft. Even though the second guy had a thicker shaft than the first, I was able to take him anally without any problems. I'm just guessing but I think the smaller head was the difference since I was being "opened up" gradually and was able to enjoy the experience. As far as regular vaginal intercourse, there was no difference between the two guys.

So "Slim", for what it's worth, maybe sometimes it's better to have a small penis head!!!!:biggrin1: