Do any other ladies here get scarily turned on my giving oral?

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend in college was the same way; I believe you're the first woman I have 'met' since her that experiences the same thing, although many have said that it's a huge turn-on. My best friend in college didn't believe me when I told him that she would climax from going down on me.
very strange. i enjoy it but not to tht point.

cocklover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hope it's not OT (me being a gentleman, not a lady), but I like sucking cock too---it gives me a hard-on---for many of the reasons already given: the taste, the smell, the sounds, being dominating, being dominated. I love when a guy grabs my head and fucks my throat :O @====8

I haven't had an orgasm from blowing a guy (yet?) but I'm working on it. PM me if you want to help me ;)

MarinerDNA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every girl who has posted in this thread is awesome.

I once dated a girl who had a blowjob fetish and could orgasm while giving one (without stimulating herself). Never had anything like that before or since.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I completely agree with all the women here. There is nothing as powerful and pleasing as sucking a man's cock. It's so delicious! Feeling the dichotomous nature of hard versus soft, the hard; throbbing muscle versus the soft sensitive skin it's almost too much to handle...almost! Plus the reactions I get from a lick here, deep throating there, a slight scraping of my teeth here....it's all so amazing that I can't help but get so turned on that my poor pussy just drips with wanting!!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing as powerful and pleasing as sucking a man's cock.

My wife says the most powerful and pleasing aspect of sex is when we cum at the same time. The synchronicity that's so perfect.

Just wanted to inject something my wife said just now. And back when we first started having sex she was the type who could cum from sucking my cock.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife says the most powerful and pleasing aspect of sex is when we cum at the same time. The synchronicity that's so perfect.

Your wife makes an excellent point, RD. I, personally have never had that particular pleasure. :eek:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Add my wife to the list of women who get off on giving oral. Goes both ways since she loves receiving too and I love giving.

Even when not giving a blowjob to completion she loves to add a little oral in the middle of our foreplay by going down to her knees teasing herself (as well as me) unbuckling my jeans kissing and licking the base of my shaft until she can't take it any longer and has to have my cock in her mouth before we continue on to sex.

Blowjobs to completion are mostly a quickie for us if we are in a hurry or she's on her period. When she was younger she didn't swallow but has completely changed on that. She now loves the deep intimate connection we both get when cock comes in her mouth. Both of us feeling the same powerful pulses at the same time when I come.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had conversations about this with many of my straight female friends, and it seems I am the only one of them who gets intense pleasure from sucking on a man's man-stick. I am sopping wet after just a few minutes of having his ween in my mouth. Is anyone else out there like that? Or is this just a true rarity? :rolleyes:

um. i love you.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what it's like for me too! The smell and the taste just amplify it, and I love it when he shoves it all the way back into my throat, it is such a turn on:)

I love you even more. best thread in womens issues? Vote on it, it'll get more votes than Trump.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like the previous posters I too love giving head, it's a very powerful experience in my opinion. I love having control over a guy's responses, teasing, taunting, bringing him to a wonderful finish while I get incredibly aroused from having his cock and balls in my hands and mouth.

I'm very tactile and visual so I don't care if I'm in a submissive or dominant role, it's always a huge turn-on. If he gives himself over totally and is particularly responsive it becomes even more erotic for me.

I also enjoy giving handjobs and want to take care of all of my guy's masturbatory needs rather than him doing it. (That is when I have a guy in my life.)

oh god...how far is rhode island? do you like company? haha

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had conversations about this with many of my straight female friends, and it seems I am the only one of them who gets intense pleasure from sucking on a man's man-stick. I am sopping wet after just a few minutes of having his ween in my mouth. Is anyone else out there like that? Or is this just a true rarity? :rolleyes:

Thats Hot!! And it seems there is a lot women that agree with you in this thread! dayumm :( Why cant i seem to meet women who like it? Is there anything u should look out for when looking for a woman that enjoys sucking cock? Any give away traits?? lol

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm definitely with you on this. My ex-husband used to say that there must be something demented about me because I enjoy it so much. Personally, I think that he was more than a bit demented for NOT enjoying that I enjoy it! And I give any male out there who agrees with me permission to go take his man card away immediately! :)

Honestly...it's a combination of all the things that have been mentioned....the fullness in my mouth and throat, the smell, the taste, the softness of that skin against my tongue, the noises that they make, feeling them tense and catch their breath. A few friends of mine don't like giving oral because they feel that it is a way for the man to control them. I don't see it at all that way. When you enjoy it as much as we do...and are not only great at it but KNOW that you are.....YOU are in control.

It never fails to flip a guy out the first time they realize that I've come to orgasm simply by going down on them. I love to do it. They love to receive it. Win, win. :)

I don't understand guys that don't like oral. I love it, and a metal chick that loves it too, just that much better.