do any straight men...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, from what I've read over many years in male sexuality, it's not all that uncommon (to initially) not be all that overwhelmingly impressed by the female anatomy. Yes, sure--there should be at least some sexual desire I suppose. For some men, perhaps it's NOT as interesting as a penis.

For most men though, whether they dare admit to it or not--becoming acquainted with a woman's body IS a learning experience. After all, for a number of reasons too, men bring to their girlfriends / wives different sexual and emotional backgrounds. And, granted, the male and female anatomy IS designed very differently. Men already know about their own genitalia. But WOMEN'S ? Guys will ultimately need instruction from their women,patience and time to learn. This process (which is inevitably what it is!) ... takes time. GOOD lovers men....aren't born! They have to LEARN to be good lovers.

It helps, I suppose, to realize just how uniquely the two genders are made and that the ingenuity behind both male and female genitalia somehow always allows (eventually :wink: ) for a proper fitting of the two. No matter how the other "looks"...it's appearance, its function, it's all exactly how it was originally intended to be now, isn't it? Even the characteristic female "scents" which could be regarded by men as 'the smell of love". This was exactly how the matter of feminine hygiene was referred to in a CHRISTIAN guidebook on marriage I just completed reading!

So, calling either gender's sexual organs "ugly" or "gross" ?

It's the ultimate insult to the master creator!

:rolleyes: .....I'm just offering this OTHER way to think about it!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considered in the abstract, most body parts are. Disarticulated dissection specimens, say, are not - for me - a major turn-on.

Come on, Big Dirigible. Don't try to tell me that those weren't your issues of "Necrophiliacs Quarterly" and "Hot Coed Organs" magazines that were on your coffee table.

bp18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok.. well i guess not grosss.. but just not very intriguing..
i've never tried it so i wouldn't know i guess.

so can anyone tell me what they actually taste like?? do they stink?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok.. well i guess not grosss.. but just not very intriguing..
i've never tried it so i wouldn't know i guess.

so can anyone tell me what they actually taste like?? do they stink?

They certainly don't 'stink' like the odor coming off of this rancid thread.

blarn

Just Browsing
Media
Just remember that the vagina is attached to an actual person. So, if you are planning to have sex with a woman, realize that her vagina is just one conduit to affirming the totality of her being.:smile: You must strive to satisfy the person, not the sexual organ.
Respect. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do any straight men think that vaginas are kind of gross?

i like women... but i don't really like pusssy.

does that make me gayyyyy?

No, it makes you slightly odd. I know, but do not associate with, many girls who are straight but think penises are ugly and gross.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember the first time I ever saw a woman's vulva I thought it was the most gorgeous thing in the world, and it made me feel all tingly! I still feel that way :biggrin1: