do any women here have an "issue" with big penises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes God damn it!

I have a fucking issue with large dicks!

There aint enough (any) in my area.

I gotta move outta this small cock hell!

I'm sure all the small cock guys can't wait for you to leave either :rolleyes:

Frankly all the guys for that matter.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all Dearest Heart!

Only the sexually inadequate ones like yourself.

Well it's kind of easy being inadequate for someone as loose as yourself. Heck, my fist is probably inadequate for you. Probably even my foot too.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*whacks KTF about the head and neck with a rolled up newspaper*

stop being a pee boy. Ms. Dragons comment's were in no way direct at you.

is ya lil peen is ya ill issues there are better ways of working it out :irked:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it's kind of easy being inadequate for someone as loose as yourself. Heck, my fist is probably inadequate for you. Probably even my foot too.
That really isn't nice. I hope you can work through whatever issues you have and put unpleasant past experiences behind you.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why does it matter if her comments were directed at me or not? I make comments that are not directed at her and she has no problem gurgling out her little childish attacks at me. If she can dish out, surely she can take it right back.

And let's face it, you can check my pics. I don't think I have a "lil peen" by any measure. The bigger issue here is dragonlady's huge vag (literally).

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you are talking about what unpleasant past experiences?
Well, I'm assuming you must have had some sort of negative experience. Like a woman laughing at you etc. Otherwise, you wouldn't have said what you said. Either that, or you're a complete idiot.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I know the lad has issues.

Hell, I can hardly wait for the grandstanding and bluster in order to prop up his flaccid, wilting self esteem.

Maybe he can go on a long rant (again) how he enjoys it when his partner are sore after sex as some sort of validation of his manhood.
Lord knows that went over SO well the first time around, right.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why does it matter if her comments were directed at me or not? I make comments that are not directed at her and she has no problem gurgling out her little childish attacks at me. If she can dish out, surely she can take it right back.

quick review of the thread.. you came out swinging with hostility. don't pout when you take one across the jaw.

And let's face it, you can check my pics. I don't think I have a "lil peen" by any measure. The bigger issue here is dragonlady's huge vag (literally).

i can see pics... no proof those are pics of you.

the biggest issue here is your obvious confusion over the differences between personality and personality disorders.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm assuming you must have had some sort of negative experience. Like a woman laughing at you etc. Otherwise, you wouldn't have said what you said. Either that, or you're a complete idiot.
You really don't have a clue do you? The girl you're trying to whiteknight goes into threads to insult people for absolutely no reason. I do the same thing to her, and you call me the idiot. Nice whiteknight, I mean hypocrisy. Maybe you can get a blowjob out of it, you earned it :bigok:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really don't have a clue do you? The girl you're trying to whiteknight goes into threads to insult people for absolutely no reason. I do the same thing to her, and you call me the idiot. Nice whiteknight, I mean hypocrisy. Maybe you can get a blowjob out of it, you earned it :bigok:
You know, your sort are beginning to test my patience. I tried to assume that you were just misguided or venting. But, the typical 'white knight' line has told me that you are just a fool. The 'girl' in question doesn't attack anyone, you attacked and she defended. Oh, I do like the sound of that blowjob! If hitting you upside the head brings such rewards, please - tell me more.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the lad has issues.

Hell, I can hardly wait for the grandstanding and bluster in order to prop up his flaccid, wilting self esteem.

Maybe he can go on a long rant (again) how he enjoys it when his partner are sore after sex as some sort of validation of his manhood.
Lord knows that went over SO well the first time around, right.

Can't be any worse than your rants where you bitch and cry about how guys with small cocks make your life "hell".

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know, your sort are beginning to test my patience. I tried to assume that you were just misguided or venting. But, the typical 'white knight' line has told me that you are just a fool. The 'girl' in question doesn't attack anyone, you attacked and she defended. Oh, I do like the sound of that blowjob! If hitting you upside the head brings such rewards, please - tell me more.

You don't have to offer "white knight" gestures for me to offer you a BJ, MoT.

If he's going to get a whack up the side of the head..could we at least string him up like a pinata?
Somehow I don't think he's filled with candy though. :wink:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

HAHAHAHAHA you really are clueless! I hope you realize your girl posts in more threads than just this one. And feel free to continue threatening physical violence. It makes you sound real manly, whiteknight.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quick review of the thread.. you came out swinging with hostility. don't pout when you take one across the jaw.

Good thing I'm not.

i can see pics... no proof those are pics of you.

the biggest issue here is your obvious confusion over the differences between personality and personality disorders.

No the biggest issue is definitely dragonlady's massive vag. We have been over this already.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KTF - if you are chasing grudges from thread to thread you need to get over your damn self.

p.s.

Mr. MoT is a loverly person. he's not whiting knighting is just calling you an ass in his very polite way of calling people an ass.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't have to offer "white knight" gestures for me to offer you a BJ, MoT.

If he's going to get a whack up the side of the head..could we at least string him up like a pinata?
Somehow I don't think he's filled with candy though. :wink:
Pinata? Must be a party! True, I don't think it's chocolate he's filled with.

HAHAHAHAHA you really are clueless! I hope you realize your girl posts in more threads than just this one. And feel free to continue threatening physical violence. It makes you sound real manly, whiteknight.
No way! She has posted elsewhere? Really?! You mean the nice lady with thousands of posts? Perhaps you should take a look around the site before suggesting such silliness. Physical violence? Oh, go away little boy - I'm bored of you.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KTF - if you are chasing grudges from thread to thread you need to get over your damn self.

And if you feel the need to defend dragonlady from thread to thread, you really need to get over yourself as well. She is a big girl (literally) who can hold her own (as well as host of other large objects).

Status
Not open for further replies.