do any women here have an "issue" with big penises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus told us to follow the Golden Rule and also to turn the other cheek.
I actually did that initially, but her post in this thread was just too easy to attack. Little did I know all her internet body guards would come out and throw a temper tantrum.

I don't have an issue with big penises, I have an issue with big dickheads. :asshole:

Uh oh, must me another member of the loose vag crew. You also forgot to mention the part where you have no issue with hypocrisy :grinning-smiley-003

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wait, is this the post you're taking such exception to?

Yes God damn it!

I have a fucking issue with large dicks!

There aint enough (any) in my area.

I gotta move outta this small cock hell!

That is so clearly a fucking joke, you slow git.

And before you try to make some disparaging remark about the looseness of my cunt, I couldn't give a fuck what you say. You've never seen my cunt, you've never fucked my cunt so anything you have to say about it is pure conjecture and will certainly not hurt my feelings.

As for being some kind of pal of DF, uh, no, I don't like her, we don't interact - but you've taken a joke post and gotten your panties all up in a bunch and made yourself look totally ridiculous.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love a good arguement, but this is ridiculous.
not even vaguely on topic.
not even at a tangent to the topic.

i'm perfectly content with my vag being loose.
i'm the only person who uses it anyway :tongue:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because of multiple reports I am closing this thread while the moderators have a chance to discuss the issues at hand and give everyone here a chance to gather their thoughts in a more respectful manner.

nudeyorker
On behalf of the Moderating Team

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Because of multiple reports I am closing this thread while the moderators have a chance to discuss the issues at hand and give everyone here a chance to gather their thoughts in a more respectful manner.

nudeyorker
On behalf of the Moderating Team
As it is highly unlikely that any respectful discourse will be happening anytime soon in this thread and that the continuation of the bickering and personal attacks would serve no useful purpose, we've decided that it will remain closed.

Until next time...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.