Do any women prefer younger guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Sevenpointsix, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Sevenpointsix

Sevenpointsix New Member

Albums:
    I'm only 22 but have always found mature women attractive but have never known how to approach them. I'm not sure wether it's the women who r nervous not believing a younger guy might like them or they just prefer some1 their age. Any women on this site been with a younger guy or would like to but never have, how would u like a younger man to approach u? All opinions welcome

#1 Sevenpointsix, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  2. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

if you are 22 hit on college chicks and women over 30, the women in their mid to late 20s will be looking for someone their age or older and won't be old enough to view you as a novelty. occasionaly you might get a girl in that group if you have a personality, but reading your posts it is clear you do not. when you are 23-24 expect a dry period. it is like being a freshman in high school again. no one wants to fuck you. 25-30 you can fuck anyone you want. when you get to 30 start limiting the minimum age you chase and gradually phase them out until you are forty and jacking off in the shower thinking about the 18 year olds you used to fuck as a 22 year old before your kids wake up and ruin the rest of your day

3. D_f6yiuhj

D_f6yiuhj New Member

i am dating a man 8 years younger and we get on great i like younger males i feel they are less stuck in a rut than the older variety!
    the fact hes american is good to brit males so far to me are a neglectfull bunch.or ive just met the dipshits so far anyways i like younger males but not to young!

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I like younger men but it depends on the guy. I've dated younger, older, around my age... It seems that when I'm with a guy my age or older though, they always seem to have a chronic health problem that interferes with their libido. Not to say that no younger guys would have that problem as well - I'm sure that some do. And I'm sure that there are guys my age and older who don't. I just don't seem to meet those guys. :biggrin1:)

A problem I always seem to run into is that the younger guys don't want ME, usually more because of my age than anything else. They're looking for someone their own age or younger.

5. Daisy

Gold Member

sigh...ok here we go again. Younger guys think that older women are like fricken magical mysterious forest creatures. You approach them JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FEMALE. Ok if your normal "pick up style" is like "hey uh lets hook up or something" then yes, try a little harder but other than that women are the same at any age. Strike up a conversation and flirt. If she flirts back you're IN. If she looks around or seems uninterested move on. It's a numbers game. Some girls will be into you and some won't. Good luck.
    BTW My boyfriend is way younger than me.

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    What Seaside said.

I get hit on by young men a lot up until about 1.5 months ago when I began to "show" in my clothes. Let me tell you, you've already screwed up if the words "cougar" or "MILF" ever cross your lips. It's NOT A COMPLIMENT. Also, anything along the lines of, "You're attractive for an older lady," will also get you disgusted looks. If you want to say that she's hot, just say that she's hot. Don't qualify it by saying that she happens to be hot for an older woman. Emphasizing her age or your age difference will not impress or seduce.

Really, just flirt with her like she's another other woman.

7. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

To some it must be a compliment, no? :biggrin1:

I'm not female or middle-aged, so maybe i cannot comment fully. But I don't think they're meant offensively. It's not like a racist, sexist or homophobic word.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh god, I know. Some guys think it's a compliment to say, "You know among women that I consider to be really old, you're one that I'd fuck even though you're so old," but it's not. Poor guys. Got no social skills.

I know all those young guys THINK it's a compliment because they don't realize that telling someone that you're hot for someone old is a backhanded insult, but let me tell you IRL, I've asked every single one of my friends and every single one of them thought it was insulting. Every single woman. Just don't go there.

There have been a few ladies on LPSG who say that they think it's a compliment, but I know a lot MORE women IRL, so I'd say you're taking a huge risk.

#8 petite, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  9. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    sevenpointsix -
    a smile and pleasant demeanor and clean cut appearance never hurt anything.
    be a good listener and interested in what they are interested in. i don't know of too many women that are nervous about meeting a younger guy.
    i was 22 once and had an "old" woman of THIRTY years old! hit on me.
    i liked her. she was horny and i was 22 and hot and horny and that was that.
    we had similar interests and enjoyed one another for a bit.
    if an older woman fancies you, then keep your head about you and remenber to listen to what she says and talk about those things she likes.
    a word to the wise (that would be you) age is no matter unless you make it one or let someone else make it one.
    the thing that matters is being sincere and communicating in a good way. i hope you are able to meet a nice, older woman who is all of 28 and up. lol. ; )
    yes. older women like younger men when the younger men are not douchebags. be attentive while having a pair and you will be fine.

10. PPlaya8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am also very attracted to older women... love the experience by the most :cool:

11. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 21. The current girl I'm with is 33. I approached her like I would any other woman. Nothing more.

#11 Remington, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  12. Sevenpointsix

Sevenpointsix New Member

Albums:
    That's for the replys every1 might have to start and try my luck hopefully some sexy lady out their will get to enjoy my c***k

13. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yeah, that "You're attractive for an older lady" is NOT a good thing to say. But "You're hot" or "You're pretty" ARE good things to say (just leave that "for an older woman" out of it! I don't want to be hot for an older woman, I want to be hot for ANY age! :biggrin1:)

I've dated both younger guys and older guys. To me it depends on the person but if I wanted something really long term and thinking marriage and all, I'd prefer a younger guy because of the life expectancy thing. I wouldn't want to spend the last years of my life as a widow alone - I'd want to spend them as an old married woman! That, of course, is if I ever marry to begin with, which may or may not happen. Just saying that if I did get married, I wouldn't want to spend the last years of my life as a widow alone. However, I don't enter every date thinking marriage - in fact, I rarely think marriage with a particular guy, just more in the abstract. I think in the moment, like are we getting along on this date and would I want to date him again?

14. nicettech

nicettech Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have pulled in quite a few older than me ladies in my career. I am married to a woman that is 8 years older than me and I love it. I wanted it and I got it. You got to remember to the older woman hunting a young man you are a hot comodity to them too. So do not just walk up and give yourself away. Talk to them for a few minutes before asking their age. Asking an older woman their age is like asking a store clerk how much something costs, if you are asking it is because it may be too much. Plus who the hell wants to be made to feel like you are an object of curiosity?
    So moving right along, approach start conversation. Tell her she looks beautiful. Be polite, and do not show off it aint gonna work bro. She has been around since you were still practicing kissing on the back of your hand, and hiding in the closet with your dirty book. Show respect, be a genteleman, and when she reveals her age let her know you think that is very attractive. She will want to know what makes that attractive. You need to tell her the truth and be upfront without being rude. Instead of I hear older women like gettin fucked alot. You will sound like an ass if you say that. Say the same things but say them smart such as, "I like being with a woman that is older than me because she knows what she wants and is not afraid to be herself I find that to be very sexy and almost intimidating, yet at the same delightfully intrigueing." You basicly just said the same thing as before plus you told her you want to fuck her. You did it but sounded like you have brains.

15. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I prefer younger guys. After being in an unhappy, boring sex marriage, now is my time for fun. Younger guys are usually better looking, have hair on top of their head (which is something I prefer), more fun, less stress, less drama, and can keep up with my sex drive. Younger guys who are smart is an added bonus.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, I forgot to mention that my guy is younger than me, too. When we met, he didn't ask my age, when our ages came out (and I can't remember how it came up, I'll have to ask him if he remembers) he looked genuinely surprised, which was flattering, and then he told me that he thought that he was older than me when we met, which was even more flattering! So, yes, it's a cliche, but telling an older woman that she looks much younger is still charming.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

C***k? With 3 *'s? :confused:

Crack?
    Chick?
    Chalk?
    Chunk?
    Crank?
    Crock?
    Click?
    Clunk?
    Creek?

I'm so confused! :rolleyes:

18. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Silly MB, he means clock!

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

OH!!! His clock!!

Ooo, I wonder if he has a Swiss Quartz movement...

Mmmmmm, Swiss Quartz... :32:

20. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Prefer younger guys? Not really. But I do consistently attract/am attracted to younger men. 5, 6, 7 to 14 years younger generally (looking back on past relationships and current one).

Stick with seaside's advice as it's quite good. Relaxed and casual with a flirty vibe, throw in a few sincere compliments. IMO vary those compliments a bit, both physical/appearance related and mental/personality/intellect related are quite the effective combo. Try to engage in an interesting convo, and make her laugh if you can.

I'm one of the females who are ambivalent about the terms cougar and MILF. Use of either of those terms could be cute coming from one and off-putting from another. In my case MILF doesn't even apply, but I've been called that before usually by tipsy frat boys. I'm more off-put by this term I suppose, though not deeply offended. I think it's just presumptuous to assume all older women have kids. I tend to find use of the term cougar cute.

Draft saved Draft deleted