Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What Seaside said.

I get hit on by young men a lot up until about 1.5 months ago when I began to "show" in my clothes. Let me tell you, you've already screwed up if the words "cougar" or "MILF" ever cross your lips. It's NOT A COMPLIMENT. Also, anything along the lines of, "You're attractive for an older lady," will also get you disgusted looks. If you want to say that she's hot, just say that she's hot. Don't qualify it by saying that she happens to be hot for an older woman. Emphasizing her age or your age difference will not impress or seduce.

Really, just flirt with her like she's another other woman.

I agree. MILF, cougar, "you look good for your age" don't work with me. Then again, some guys could totally get away with saying it (those charmers! lol) I do prefer younger men - maybe not young enough to be my kid, but I tend to have more in common with guys younger than I.

And us "older" women like to be treated like women. Inside we don't feel "old". We still like to be admired, flirted with and desired. Be interested and be interesting.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently, I read an eye-opening article 'bout the age difference thing; to sum it up:

Outside of the bedroom, an older woman isn't comfortable introducing a younger man to her social circle. Men who date younger women tend to widen their own social circle with hers, even though they may be younger people than him.

I've dated women, ten, twelve years older than me, and had a lot of good times; but I noticed these same women liked being the 'young chick' around the blue hairs, and only liked being alone with me. I was never their 'date' to dinner parties, or sporting events where her friends might be. Now I know why....

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am attracted to mainly younger men. My favorite of all times is 14 years younger than me. My current BF is one year older than me but looks very young. Those I actually end up in a relationship with tend to be close to my age but age isn't one of the things I really think about as dating criteria. I'm basically attracted to extremely hot, sexy, very smart men - age irrelevant.

As an older woman, I've been shocked by the amount of younger men who find me attractive.

I prefer younger guys. After being in an unhappy, boring sex marriage, now is my time for fun. Younger guys are usually better looking, have hair on top of their head (which is something I prefer), more fun, less stress, less drama, and can keep up with my sex drive. Younger guys who are smart is an added bonus.

Sorry, but I took a quite look at you pics... you look rather young (smoth, soft skin, etc.) to have been in a marriage. jz sayn.